140 Deep Quotes About Life That Make You Think
A life well lived is a truly fulfilled life. These inspirational quotes about life are deep life lessons by great thinkers, writers, philosophers, and leaders who reflect on the timeless words of wisdom about life.
Life can be full of ups and downs. But the catch is to overcome the negative with the positive.
To rise above all odds in life and come out as a winner. You can deal with all phases of your life with a positive and go-getter attitude.
Life is beautiful and too precious to waste a single bit of it. We as humans are blessed to have this life. Being grateful for this life and living it to the highest value and purpose is what we need.
The concept of life has been metamorphically compared to a lot of things to emphasize topics like being happy, living life in the present moment, and never giving up in life.
Some motivational quotes remind us to stay true to ourselves and our purpose in life. We all live unique life full of challenges, joys, sorrows, and opportunities.
The key to living a good life is to keep trying, keep learning, and keep growing while enjoying the journey of life.
These words of wisdom give deep insights into hope, optimism, positivity, love and overcoming our fears, and living our dreams.
Top 10 Quotes About Life
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
- “In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
Best Life Quotes To Live By
Life is too short to live someone else’s life. It is all about following your heart and fulfilling your dreams.
For more uplifting quotes, check out life is a gift quotes and you only live once quotes to inspire you to value life and time.
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
- “Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.” – Rumi
- “Live life well, and don’t forget to smile!” ― Unknown
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
- “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
- “Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” ―Robert Frost
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
- “Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” ― Ernest Holmes
- “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
Inspirational Quotes About Life
Positive words have to power to infuse inspiration and enthusiasm into your life. With a positive attitude, you can overcome struggles and live your best life and be happy.
For more uplifting quotes, check out life is unpredictable quotes and love your life quotes to inspire you to live a great life.
- “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
- “Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.” — Anonymous
- “Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
- “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” —Neil Armstrong
Deep Life Quotes To Make You Think
Some of these deep life quotes throw light on how life should be enjoyed and celebrated every day.
You can use these celebrate life sayings to motivate your friends and family every day as a good morning quote to uplift their mood.
Each time you feel unwanted negative thoughts or feelings creeping in, you can turn to these sayings for affirmations and remembrance.
- “Life is tough but so are you.”
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Life is much better if you are living in the present moment.”
- “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Life is the best teacher, all you need is be curious enough.” ― Trisha.J
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” ― Danny Kaye
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- Life is like a camera, focus on the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
Famous Quotes On Life For Daily Motivation
At the core of these encouraging words about life is a message of hope and optimism.
They remind us that no matter what difficulties we may face, there is always a reason to keep going and to keep striving toward our goals.
- “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”– Buddha
- “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.” — Jennifer Aniston
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” – Gail Sheehy
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forrest Gump
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
Short Life Quotes & Captions For Instagram
The beauty of life lies in appreciating the blessings, being grateful for all the love, and living each day as it comes.
These short life quotes and captions are great to caption your photos on Instagram(IG) or status messages to stay motivated and enjoy life.
- “Life is a one-time offer, use it well.”— Unknown
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “The best thing in life aren’t things.” ― John Ruskin
- “Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
- “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
- “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” — Euripides
- “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.” — Seneca
- “Life is a climb, but the view is great.” — Miley Cyrus
- “The less routine the more life.” — Amos Bronson Alcott
- “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” — Jennifer Aniston
Motivational Life Quotes
We can either let ourselves be overwhelmed by adversity or we can rise above it, learning from the experience and using it to become stronger, wiser, and more resilient.
Life is all about progress, growth, and learning from mistakes to be the best version of yourself.
- “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James
- “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” — Stephen Hawking
- “Live well. Laugh often. Love much.” ― Bessie A Stanley
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” — Grandma Moses
- “The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” — Dolly Parton
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” — Kobe Bryant
- “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
Quotes About Life
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.” — Malcolm Forbes
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Living an experience, a particular fate, is accepting it fully.” — Albert Camus
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — J. K. Rowling
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
- We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.” — Hillary Clinton
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me… I’ll laugh at you!
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” —Morris West
- “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.” — Confucius
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
- “You’re not defined by your past; you’re prepared by it. You’re stronger, more experienced, and you have greater confidence.” — Joel Osteen
- “Life is a gift and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” ― Anthony Robbins
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” ― Norman Cousins
You can personalize these quotations and use them as wallpapers and posters to hang on your office wall or workplace for daily motivation.
Quotes are a powerful source of encouragement in hard times and can help you navigate through difficult life situations.
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
- “You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” — Elvis Presley
- “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once” ― Lillian Dickson
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.” — John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Kim Kiyosaki
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
- Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” — Henry David Thoreau
More Inspirational Quotes;
If you are motivated by these inspirational quotes, feel free to spread the good vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.