90 Consistency Quotes To Be Persistent For Success
Looking for quotes on consistency to show how persistence pays off? We have rounded up the best collection of consistency quotes, sayings, captions, and status messages, (with images, and pictures) to motivate you to reach your goals and taste success in life.
When you are on your way to your dreams you will surely face a lot of obstacles and tough situations.
But daily practice, self-discipline, perseverance, and strong willpower will help you to reach your goals and be successful in love, relationship, work, and life.
Keep doing the right thing till you get the desired results. Don’t get depressed or distracted.
Also See: How to Overcome Adversities
Consistency is a trait that is highly valued in many areas of life, including personal relationships, work, and sports.
It refers to the ability to maintain a particular standard or behavior over time, regardless of external factors or circumstances.
Consistency is often associated with reliability, stability, and success.
You need to have faith in yourself and believe in your true potential and be persistent in your efforts.
Keep performing with all your determination, and courage, and with all your hard work, success, and greatness will surely follow.
These motivational consistency quotes will inspire you big time to stick to your goals and realize consistency is the key to success.
Don’t miss to read our post on determination quotes and discipline quotes for students to inspire them.
Top 10 Consistency Quotes And Sayings
- “If you want to be taken seriously, be consistent.”
- “Consistency is more important than perfection.”
- “The key to success is consistency.” – Zak Frazer
- “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
- “Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.”
- “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
- “Consistency is the foundation of virtue.”- Francis Bacon
- “Consistency is the quality of a stagnant mind.”- John Sloan
- “Without consistency there is no moral strength.”- John Owen
- “Consistency is only a kind of chastity of the head.”- Donald Barr
Best Quotes About Consistency
- “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”- Oscar Wilde
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billy Jean King
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.”
- “The secret of success is consistency of purpose.”- Benjamin Disraeli
- “If you are persistent you will get it. If you are consistent you will keep it.”
- “An intelligent consistency is the foundation of genius.”- Chris Matakas
- “Lack of consistency is a weakness shared by all nations.”- Tariq Ramadan
- “Relationships feed on credibility, honesty, and consistency.” – Scott Borchetta
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
Consistency Quotes To Reach Your Goals
Life is all about ups and downs. There will be struggles and failures. But the catch is to never give up and stick to your actions and be consistent till you are successful.
With discipline, consistency, and hard work you can turn the tables and change the game in your favor.
- “Across professions, consistency is a direct product of work ethic.”- Harsha Bhogle
- “Consistency always leads to excellence. Whatever you do in life always be consistent.”
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”- Aristotle
- “If you are aiming at the top, consistency is the name of the game.” ― Olawale Daniel
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach
- “We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.”
- “Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.”- Tony Gaskins
- “Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.”- Bernard Berenson
- “Sometimes, persuasion requires commitment, effort, and consistency.”- Dr. Rachel Venturini
Famous Being Consistent Quotes For Success
There are many quotes from various sources that highlight the importance of consistency.
Some of these quotes emphasize the benefits of consistency, while others offer advice on how to cultivate this trait.
- “Consistency is what counts; you have to be able to do things over and over again.”- Hank Aaron
- “It’s very easy to make a viral video, but longevity and consistency, that’s hard.” – Michelle Phan
- “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Consistency is what matters the most in triggering something important to your life.”- Abdul Rauf
- “… it is believed that it takes 30-days of consistently doing something to form a habit.”- Matt Morris
- “Consistency is one of the biggest factors in leading to accomplishment and success.”- Byron Pulsifer
- “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters.”- Colin Powell
- “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.”- Anthony Robbins
- “Consistency paired with self-discipline is crucial to achieving your goals and being successful.”- Brian Tracy
- “Children need consistency; they feel more stable and confident when routines are set in place.”- Carole Saad
Inspirational Stay Consistent Quotes For Persistence
- “The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.”- Brian Tracy
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.”- Marie Forleo
- “Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.” – John Di Lemme
- “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
- “If your desire is pale and flabby, your achievements will also take on that hue and consistency.”- Dale Carnegie
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
- “My name is CONSISTENCY, I am related to SUCCESS. We should hang out more often than…every once in a while.”- Kim Garst
- “Consistency is the belt that fastens excellence in position. If you don’t do it repeatedly, you’ll not excel in it.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “…I have learned true optimism is not just a feeling. It’s a state we consciously and consistently choose to be in.”- Zander Tsadwa
Motivational Consistency Quotes For Students
- “Our ability to live in a way that is consistent with our longing – our ability to dance – is dependent upon what we believe we must do.”
- “The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.”- Zak Frazer
- “Faithfulness is to the emotional life what consistency is to the life of the intellect—simply a confession of failure.”- Oscar Wilde
- “I accumulated small but consistent habits that ultimately led to results that were unimaginable when I started.” – James Clear
- “When people see commitments are met with consistency, they tend to develop trust. Trust is the key to persuasion.”- Khalid Imran
- “The problem with being consistent is that there are lots of ways to be consistent, and they’re all inconsistent with each other.”- Larry Wall
- “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.”- Maya Angelou
- “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.” – John Quincy Adams
- “With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain. The important thing is to stick with it, repetitively and consistently.”- Mara Schiavocampo
- “Consistency: It’s the jewel worth wearing; It’s the anchor worth weighing; It’s the thread worth weaving; It’s a battle worth winning.”- Charles Swindoll
- “Consistency is found in that work whose whole and detail are suitable to the occasion. It arises from circumstance, custom and nature.” – Vitruvius
- “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.”- Daniel Transon
- “I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at time. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and lows.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Creating trust in a step family is not an overnight job, but with a lot of hard work and consistency by all parties, this most certainly is achievable.”- K Adeyemo
- “What makes a publishing house great? The easy answer is the consistency with which it produces books of value over a lengthy period of time.”- Robert Gottlieb
- “Consistency also teaches us that some things do not change, though we may wish they would. Not everything bends to our personal preferences.”- Kim John Payne
- “Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger
- “Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose and of action over a long period of time.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “Consistency is an under-appreciated inspirational quality. It’s that ability to conduct yourself in a consistent, reliable manner that others will respect and appreciate”-Del Suggs
- “Let there be consistency in whatever you do and whatever you say. If what you think and say is mismatching with what you do, you can’t really be trusted.”- Israelmore Ayivor
- “Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature, and in such things as these, experiment is the best test of such consistency.”- Michael Faraday
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C. K.
- “When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.” – Isak Dinesen
- “Consistency is the fruit of the tree of success. The more you do something effectively and with a goal in mind, the better you will get at it and the more you will feel fulfilled.”- Dan O’Brien
- “Intellectual consistency is far from being the first want of our nature, and is seldom a primary want in minds of great persuasive, as distinguished from convincing power.”- Michael Strahan
- “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.”- Israelmore Ayivor
- “Consistency of performance is essential. You don’t have to be exceptional every week but as a minimum you need to be at a level that even on a bad day you get points on the board.”- Sean Dyche
- “We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency.” – Khloe Kardashian
- “The body loves routine. Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same times every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency. The body loves consistency.”- Theresa Hearn Haynes
- “Having a story is what people connect with, but the story alone doesn’t allow you to achieve greatness and results. It’s the day-to-day consistency of providing value to your audience.” – Lewis Howes
- “It’s not all about talent. It’s about dependability, consistency, and being able to improve. If you work hard and you’re coachable, and you understand what you need to do, you can improve.” – Bill Belichick
- “Anyone that has a job that takes them away from home, I think, can understand the difficulties in maintaining consistency, not only with your family and those you love but with your friends.” – Heath Ledger
- “In baseball, my theory is to strive for consistency, not to worry about the numbers. If you dwell on statistics you get shortsighted, if you aim for consistency, the numbers will be there at the end.” – Tom Seaver
- “Our children are counting on us to provide two things: consistency and structure. Children need parents who say what they mean, mean what they say, and do what they say they are going to do.” – Barbara Coloroso
- “If only people understood how important it is to be consistent, everything that has value in life is a product of consistency. Success, health, fitness, wealth, friendship, relationship, and all other aspirations are all about consistency.”
- “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t. Habit is persistence in practice.” ― Octavia Butler
- “There are some good things about jobs. They provide a pretty decent level of stability and consistency that you can count on. With a family and fixed amount of expenses, this consistency and safety can’t be overlooked.”- Buck Flogging
- “Muhammad Ali was a boxing phenomenon born in Louisville Kentucky under the name “Cassius Clay” who famously referred to himself as “The Greatest” with enough consistency and purpose that it really stuck.” – Darrin Wiggins
- “By being consistent with your efforts, you will find that things will start to change in what will appear to be subtle ways because we are less likely to take notice of things when they no longer challenge us.”- Jenny Stanley-Matthews
- “The consistency in your person from home to work is vitally important so that you are in total balance at all times. Being out of balance means that your true self will start to be confused with what you pretend to be.”- Catherine Pulsifer
- “… emotions will come and go in their intensity, but your intuitive sense of what feels right or doesn’t feel right will remain consistent for a longer period of time and will far outlast the consistency of your emotional feelings.”- Sidney C.Walker
- “I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.” – Og Mandino
- “All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract them from achieving their aims.” – Lou Holtz
- “But I’ve also found that consistency has always been the major setback in my being able to successfully reach my goal within an ideal amount of time – the more inconsistent I was, the longer it would take for me to get that check mark on my task list.”- Eric Thomas
- “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
- “And, don’t expect immediate recognition after you have made positive changes. There has to be consistency in your behavior and performance over time. Don’t think that by reading a book, and changing some of your behaviors, that tomorrow will bring you recognition, or a promotion.”- Catherine Pulsifer
Funny Consistency Quotes
- “Consistency is only suitable for ridicule.”- Molire
- “Consistency is a virtue for trains.”- Stephen Vizinczey
- “Consistency is the horror of the world.”- Brenda Ueland
- “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.”- Bruce Lee
- “Consistency is a jewel, but too much jewelry is vulgar.”- Evan Esar
- “Consistency is a contraceptive; it prevents the birth of new things!”- Mehmet Murat ildan
- “We cannot remain consistent with the world save by growing inconsistent with our past selves.”- Havelock Ellis
- “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.”- Millard Drexler
- “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
More Inspirational & Motivational Quotes
Most Inspiring Encouragement Quotes
Power Pack Quotes about Fitness
How to Overcome Adversities in Life
Powerful Willpower Quotes and Sayings
Which of these quotes for consistency do you resonate the most with? Let us know if you have any words of motivation not added to the list above. Write us in the comment section below.
And yes, if you love these quotes, please feel free to share them with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more to motivate them.