I’ve got you the best collection of willpower quotes, sayings, and proverbs,(with images and pictures) to inspire you to cultivate resilience, perseverance, and determination to achieve success.
Strong willpower and determination to achieve anything in life are the foundation of life. Willpower is the ability to be disciplined, exercise self-control oneself, and determine one’s actions.
Willpower is the inner strength that enables individuals to resist temptations and achieve their goals.
Willpower is often cited as one of the most important factors in achieving success, as it allows individuals to overcome obstacles and persevere through difficult times.
These inspirational quotes on building willpower will uplift your energy and transform you in a positive way.
Top 10 Willpower Quotes
- “Willpower gets you started. Habits get you results.” – Unknown
- “There is no such thing as a great talent without great willpower.” – Honore
- “Willpower is persistence and perseverance set into motion.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Willpower is the strength of mind to carry out one’s goals.” – Sandy Anderson
- “Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Perhaps tomorrow, if not today.” – Michele Jennae
- “Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
- “Your willpower to achieve the goal ought to stronger than any obstacle.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You may encounter many disappointments. Be strong. Tell yourself, “I am good enough, I will try again.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “To assert your willpower is simply to make up your mind that you want something, and then refuse to be put off.” – Phillip Cooper
- “We all have the power of thought – so what are you lacking? If you have willpower, then you can change anything.” – Dalai Lama
Best Quotes On Willpower To Be Determined
There are some people who lose willpower and strength in life. These encouraging quotes on willpower will boost your determination and desire to succeed in all aspects of life.
Overcoming cravings and temptations and resisting them is what your mental strength is all about.
- “Willpower triumphs whining.” – Unknown
- “To have willpower in life is important because life can be difficult.” – Anonymous
- “Willpower is like a muscle: the more you train it, the stronger it gets.” – Unknown
- “Where there is a will, there is a way.” – English Proverb
- “So when we have willpower and perseverance, being tired is not to be feared.” – Xingyun
- “Willpower is not genetic. It requires the will to resist, and the power of a resolved mind.” – Unknown
- “All is possible with the will to change, and some self-motivation. It is your life; you are at the helm!” – Amy
- “With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower.” – Johnny Weissmuller
- “Willpower is the basis of perseverance.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Therefore, it’s up to you to use self-control and willpower to guide your consciousness to think the thoughts you want.” – Alex Altman
- “Willpower is so common among highly successful people that many see its characteristics as synonymous with success.” – Peter M.Senge
- “If we have the willpower and desire to create something, we have to wait patiently to see the results as they grow, day by day.” – Ratna Joshi
- “Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear.” – Dan Millman
- “People with a strong will power will always have the bigger picture in mind. They will be able to forgo small pleasures in order to help attain bigger goals.” – Brian Adams
- “Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes.” Chinese Proverb
Famous Quotes About Willpower On Determination
- “Will is a character in action.” – Unknown
- “Willpower overcomes obstacles.” – Unknown
- “Without willpower, no gains will be made.” – Unknown
- “Men can do all things if they will.” – Leon Batista Alberti
- “Willpower is the driving force in hopeful thinking.” – C. R. Snyder
- “There is no great result without great willpower.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Willpower is the shortest shortcut to success.” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “You are only as lazy or lacking in willpower as you think you are.” – Ken Christian
- “Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower.” – Robert McKee
- “The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’” – Charles Dickens
- “In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless.” – Aleister Crowley
- “Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Research shows that willpower is more important than IQ. That’s why the point isn’t to become smarter, but to become more self-disciplined.” – Adam Kirk Smith
- “The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy or grow stronger depending on how it’s used.” – Jeffrey Kluger
Powerful Willpower Quotes For Success
- “You don’t find willpower, you create it.” – Anonymous
- “A woman with abs is a woman with willpower.” – Unknown
- “Willpower is a muscle that can be strengthened.” – Roy Baumeister
- “Positive willpower will always find you to attain your success.” – Aruna Murugan
- “Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
- “The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.” – Bobby Knight
- “Lack of willpower has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.” – Unknown
- “Prayer exercises your willpower and gives God authority to work in your life.” – Max Lucado
- “One is never born great. It is the willpower and the action, that make one great.” – M.K. Soni
- “People don’t just find the strength and the willpower they need…. they create it.” – Unknown
- “Hard work, willpower, and dedication. For a man with these qualities, the sky is the limit.” – Unknown
- “Changing a habit requires determination, perseverance, and strong willpower.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Happiness is secured through virtue; it is a good attained by man’s own will.” – Saint Thomas Aquinas
- “Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile.” – Brian Tracy
- “The germ of success in whatever you want to accomplish is in your will power.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
- “With motivation you get willpower, and with willpower, you get the strength to work hard for what you want.” – Fred Juliusson
- “Changing your negative thoughts into positive ones is difficult but not impossible to do. It only requires two things: willpower and determination.” – Alexi Weaver
- “What you see to be difficult now, is likely to be the easiest thing ever later when you deliberately get your willpower trained over it by repeated attempts! Don’t give up!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “I cannot stay home in my comfort zone and home to change myself through will power. It requires dedicated action to my goals and will empower me to push through any obstacles.” – B.W. Robertson
Inspirational Willpower Quotes
You can achieve whatever you set your mind to. It’s all a mind game. If we believe we can do something, then everything is possible.
Be it a diet for your weight loss, your gym workout session, or your career goals with indomitable willpower and persistence you can do everything you want.
- “Willpower is Fullpower.”-T.J
- “Will power defeats all powers.” – Aftab Alam
- “Great heart will not be denied.” – J.R.R Tolkien
- “WILLPOWER = Infinite possibility.” – Unknown
- “People do not lack strength; they lack will.” – Victor Hugo
- “Willpower is nothing but willingness to do.” – B. K. S. Iyengar
- “What is now proved was once only imagined.” – William Blake
- “Empower your willpower to be superpower.” – Unknown
- “Willpower is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.” – Unknown
- “Willpower is like a muscle: it needs to be challenged to build itself.” – Unknown
- “If freedom is short of weapons we must compensate with willpower.” ― Adolf Hitler
- “Dollars and guns are no substitute for brains and willpower.” – Dwight Eisenhower
- “If you are willing to be a self-learner, you will develop yourself.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Willpower and desire, when properly combined, make an irresistible pair.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Willpower is trying very hard not to do something you want to do very much.” – John Ortberg
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Motivational Quotes About Willpower (Images)
- Willpower is the key to success.
- Willpower is not genetic. It Requires the will to resist, and the power of a resolved mind.
- “Stress and willpower have a distinct connection because when your stress goes up, your ability to plan for the long term goes down.” – Alex Altman
- “Failure only happens when you lose your willpower to continue trying… If we let the obstacles get the best of us then it was our choice to fail, not fate.” – Lindsey Rietzsch
- “Once you reach the brink of your willpower, you have two options – either give up, or keep going. That decision decides whether you’ll reach your goal.” – Abhijit Naskar
- “Building strong willpower is crucial for having a fulfilling and hugely successful life. It affects all areas of your life including work, school, family, relationships, and business.” – Jessica Minty
- “Willpower does not mean that one is so strong that they can something into existence. It means that one has the wisdom, discipline, and strength to align oneself with the Universal Will to bring a particular thing or matter into manifestation.” – Douglas Davis
Building willpower is not so easy but with some helpful tips and a great routine, will change your life for good.
By drawing inspiration from these words of wisdom, individuals can stay motivated on their path toward achieving their goals.