I’ve got for you my favorite list of best quotes of all time with the best sayings, captions, and phrases (with images and pictures) to help you with a quick and timely burst of wisdom to inspire you.
These are some of the greatest quotes that I love to read when I need some motivation. Inspirational quotes have the power to motivate and encourage an individual when they feel low and drained.
These positive quotations are timeless and give you a daily reminder to live life to the fullest and be the best version of yourself.
These best quotes of all time are from some of the most famous authors, poets, sportsmen, and personalities like Mahatma Gandhi, Mark Twain, Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey, and Muhammad Ali to follow your dreams and be successful.
Also See: Note to Self Quotes
The experience and insight of great leaders are valuable sources of inspiration and motivation. And learning from successful people and entrepreneurs is a fantastic way to grow and learn in life.
Top 10 Best Quotes Of All Time
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “The best revenge is massive success.” ― Frank Sinatra
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.” — Malcolm X
- “The will must be stronger than the skill.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done …” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” — Maya Angelou
Greatest Quotes Of All Time
Here you’ll find some of the most incredible quotes on persistence, discipline, courage, and hardwork to help you sail through your tough days!
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Mark Twain
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” ― Buddha
- “The past is a stepping stone, not a milestone.” — Robert Plant
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ―Winston Churchill
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”— Robert Frost
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.” — Brad Montague
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. — Winston Churchill
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
Famous Quotes Of All Time To Live By
These best sayings ever on life, love, friendship, success, and dreams are taken from the greatest authors, movies, or your favorite book that will boost your confidence and uplift your spirit to give your 100% at everything.
You can put these amazing quotes on a piece of custom wall art, or wallpaper, or get a tattoo done to get daily inspiration.
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
- “Anything that just costs money is cheap.” ― John Steinbeck
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”— Tony Robbins
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ― Jim Rohn
- “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” ― John Lennon (Beatles)
- “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” — William Shakespeare
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”— Dalai Lama
- “The greater damage for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it it too low and we reach it.” — Michelangelo
Best Inspirational Quotes Of All Time
Also See: Quotes That Hit Hard
The best thing about these meaningful quotes is that they are thought-provoking and will always make you see the brighter and positive side of life.
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”— Steve Jobs
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
Best Motivational Quotes Of All Time
Starting your morning with a positive thought can have a domino effect on your day, everything seems better.
Positive life quotes are perfect to send as motivational texts to a friend or family having a tough time. A little pep-talk can always get a smile to people who need it the most.
You can use these amazing short quotes as Instagram captions or WhatsApp statuses to put on your positive pants every morning!
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” — Zig Ziglar
- “You become what you believe.”— Oprah Winfrey
- “No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda (StarWars)
- “Tough times never last, but tough people.” — Robert H. Schuller
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”— George Addair
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’”— Audrey Hepburn
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”— Henry Ford
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
Best Love Quotes Of All Time
If you find it difficult to convey your love in words then these best love quotes and lines will help you express your love and feelings for your partner.
Also See: Self-Made Quotes
These deep, romantic, and heartfelt messages and quotes about love, relationship, and friendship are what you need the most on days when you want to pour your heart out to your loved ones.
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” — Ann Landers
- “You always gain by giving love.”— Reese Witherspoon
- “Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Suess
- “Between what is said and not meant, And what is meant and not said, Most love is lost..” — Kahlil Gibran
These powerful quotations and sayings inspire and motivate you, and will give you hope and courage to go through life’s ups and downs.
We all need some pep talk, positive self-talk, and daily reminders of our immense potential to reach our goals and realize our self-worth.
Be it business, work, fitness, workout, studies, or anything aspect of your life, motivational reminders on a daily basis can help you achieve your dreams and inspire you to keep moving on even if you want to give up. #NeverGiveUp
If you loved these popular quotes of all time and you’re looking for additional quotes about life, we’ve got you covered.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.
If you are inspired by these quotes, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more every day.