Immerse yourself in the timeless wisdom and unique perspective of Frank Sinatra, the legendary American singer, actor, and producer, whose captivating voice and unforgettable songs made him an iconic figure of the 20th century. Explore this collection of Frank Sinatra quotes and song lyrics about life, love, success, and New York City to inspire you.
Francis Albert Sinatra, nicknamed the “Chairman of the Board” and later called “Ol’ Blue Eyes”, is regarded as one of the most popular entertainers of his time. His melodious voice had the power to soothe, inspire, and stir the soul like no other.
Also Check: Elvis Presley Quotes
A long career spanning over seven decades, Frank was known for his mesmerizing voice, charismatic personality, and acting skills. He is among the world’s best-selling music artists with his albums selling over 150 million records worldwide.
Sinatra achieved success as a solo artist after signing a contract with Columbia Records in 1943. He then released his debut album titled “The Voice of Frank Sinatra,” in 1946.
Moving ahead in his career, he signed a contract with Capital Records and released several successful albums before starting his own record label, Reprise Records.
From the numerous hit albums that Frank released, some of his famous albums include “Songs for Swingin’ Lovers!,” “In the Wee Small Hours,” “The Collection,” “Sinatra At The Sands,” “Only the Lonely,” “Come Fly with Me,” and “Nice ‘n’ Easy.”
Also Check: John Lennon Quotes
His songs weren’t just music and lyrics, they were like looking into the feelings and thoughts of an artist who could make you feel things with every word he sang. Whether it’s love, life, or music, Sinatra’s quotes resonate with people from all walks of life, providing inspiration, comfort, and joy.
Top 10 Frank Sinatra Quotes
- “Don’t get even, get mad.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Fear is the enemy of logic.” — Frank Sinatra
- “A friend is never an imposition.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” — Frank Sinatra
- “The best revenge is massive success.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars.” — Francis Sinatra (Song Lyrics)
- “Don’t hide your scars. They make you who you are.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” — Frank Sinatra
Best Quotes By Frank Sinatra
- “Cock your hat – angles are attitudes.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I’m for whatever gets you through the night.” — Frank Sinatra
- “The best is yet to come and won’t that be fine.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way.” — Francis Sinatra, My Way (Song Lyrics)
- “Regrets, I’ve had a few; But then again, too few to mention.” — Francis Sinatra
- “All day long, they lie in the sun, and when the sun goes down, they lie some more.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Whatever else has been said about me personally is unimportant. When I sing, I believe. I’m honest.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Don’t respond to negativity with more negativity. Just put your head down and prove your critics wrong.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Fresh air makes me throw up. I can’t handle it. I’d rather be around three Denobili cigars blowing in my face all night.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” — Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra Quotes About Life
- “I’m gonna live till I die.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Hell hath no fury like a hustler with a literary agent.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Stay alive, stay active, and get as much practice as you can.” — Frank Sinatra
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” — Frank Sinatra
- “What I do with my life is of my own doing. I live it the best way I can.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I think my greatest ambition in life is to pass on to others what I know.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Nothing anybody’s said or written about me ever bothers me, except when it does.” — Frank Sinatra
- “People who make a living off other people’s fortunes or misfortunes are parasites.” — Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra’s Quotes On Love
- “Orange is the happiest color.” — Frank Sinatra
- “A simple I love you means more than money.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You may be a puzzle, but I like the way the parts fit.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You better get busy living, because dying’s a pain in the as.” — Frank Sinatra
- “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” — Frank Sinatra
- “The cigarettes you light one after another won’t help you forget her.” — Frank Sinatra
- “A well-balanced girl is the one who has an empty head and a full sweater.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Love is when you want to sing every day and night. Without fee and a manager.” — Francis Sinatra
- “Love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage. This I tell ya, brother, you can’t have one without the other.” — Frank Sinatra (Song Lyrics)
- “There are moments when it’s too quiet. Particularly late at night or early in the mornings. That’s when you know there’s something lacking in your life. You just know.” — Frank Sinatra
Famous Frank Sinatra Quotes
- “Nothing but the best is good enough for me.” — Frank Sinatra
- “And now the end is near, and so I face the final curtain.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” — Frank Sinatra
- “For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I’m just a singer, Elvis was the embodiment of the whole American culture.” — Frank Sinatra
- “A man doesn’t know what happiness is until he’s married. By then it’s too late.” — Frank Sinatra
- “If you possess something but you can’t give it away, then you don’t possess it… it possesses you.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody.” — Frank Sinatra
- “You can be the most artistically perfect performer in the world. but an audience is like a broad if you’re indifferent, Endsville.” — Frank Sinatra
- “A friend to me has no race, no class and belongs to no minority. My friendships were formed out of affection, mutual respect and a feeling of having something strong in common. These are eternal values that cannot be racially classified. This is the way I look at race.” — Frank Sinatra
More About Frank Sinatra
Born on December 12, 1915, in New Jersey to Italian immigrants, Frank Sinatra was a musical genius and one of the greatest entertainers in American History.
Apart from being a great singer, Sinatra was also a great film actor and had a very successful acting career.
Sinatra received numerous accolades and awards during his career, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the Congressional Gold Medal, and 11 Grammy Awards. His name was in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century.
Frank Sinatra passed away from a heart attack on May 14, 1998. His death marked the end of an era, but his music and films continue to be celebrated by fans around the world.
What are your favorite Frank Sinatra quotes and sayings listed above? If there is a quote that we’ve missed then let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.