Top 100 Tony Robbins Quotes On Life, Motivation & Success
Looking for famous quotes by motivational speaker and life coach Tony Robbins. We have rounded up the best collection of Tony Robbins quotes, sayings, phrases, captions, (with images and pictures) to motivate you to work hard for success.
Who is Tony Robbins?
Anthony Jay Robbins, popularly known as Tony Robbins, is an American life coach, public speaker, and author.
The most famous works of his career are his books ‘Unlimited Power’ and ‘Awaken the Giant Within.’
He is also known for his innovatively designed seminars ‘Unleash the Power Within’ and ‘Mastery University.’
He was inspired to make a career out of motivational speaking when he worked under the famous motivational speaker Jim Rohn who taught him that happiness and success are based on perception and hard work.
Tony Robbins was born Anthony J. Mahavoric on February 29, 1960, in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is of Croatian origin and adopted his stepfather’s surname Robbins later in life. He was raised in Azusa and went to ‘Glendora High School.’
These powerful Tony Robbins sayings and quotes will inspire you to greatness and unleash your inner power to maximize your true potential.
These wise words of wisdom on change, growth, success, and life will uplift your energy and give you the motivation to be your best version.
Top 10 Tony Robbins Quotes
- “Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.” – Tony Robbins
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
- “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.” – Tony Robbins
- “The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you.” – Tony Robbins
Best Tony Robbins Quotes On Success
Tony Robbins and his speeches and self-help programs help in creating positive changes in the lives of youth, seniors, the hungry, homeless.
These words of encouragement is the best thing you need for a happier and deeply satisfying way of life. These inspirational Anthony Robbins quotes are focused on empowering tomorrow’s leaders,
Also See: Self Growth Quotes
Self improvement, personal development, growth and embracing change is what life is all about. With changing ourself for the positive we grow everyday. Facing your fears is the first step to success.
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
- “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s what you practice in private that you’ll be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.” – Tony Robbins
- “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
- “You don’t have to have a reason to feel good. You’re alive! You can feel good for no reason at all!” – Tony Robbins
- “People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.” – Tony Robbins
- “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” – Tony Robbins
- “The first thing these people have who succeed, who are fulfilled, is that they’ve decided what the purpose of the game is, at least for right now.” – Tony Robbins
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
- “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” – Tony Robbins
Most Inspiring Tony Robbins Quotes
- “The past does not equal the future.” – Tony Robbins
- “Let fear be a counselor and not a jailer.” – Tony Robbins
- “Personal power is the ability to take action.” – Tony Robbins
- “Success is buried on the other side of frustration.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
- “Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.” – Tony Robbins
- “Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning you give it.” – Tony Robbins
- “Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear.” – Tony Robbins
- “Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live it there.” – Tony Robbins
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
- “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem & 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” – Tony Robbins
- “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” – Tony Robbins
- “If I’m committed, there is always a way.” (He also says, “If we can (generate) the right emotion inside of us, we can get ourselves to do anything. If you don’t have the money, but you’re creative and determined enough, you’ll find the way.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s not what’s happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it’s your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you’re going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.” – Tony Robbins
Famous Tony Robbins Quotes On Love & Life
- “Live with passion!” – Tony Robbins
- “There are no failures in life, just results.” – Tony Robbins
- “Information without emotion isn’t retained.” – Tony Robbins
- “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
- “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
- “Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential.” – Tony Robbins
- “Breakthrough depends on your state, the story you tell yourself, and your strategies.” – Tony Robbins
- “At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life. FOREVER.” – Tony Robbins
- “Things are only impossible until somebody does what another believes can’t be done.” – Tony Robbins
- “The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.” – Tony Robbins
- “It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
- “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny.” – Tony Robbins
- “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
- “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony Robbins
- “If we don’t direct our own thoughts, we’ll fall under the influence of those who would condition us to behave in the way they desire.” – Tony Robbins
- “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.” – Tony Robbins
- “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
- “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” – Tony Robbins
Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes To Live By
- “Why wait to be memorable?” – Tony Robbins
- “The secret to living is giving.” – Tony Robbins
- “Whatever happens, take responsibility.” – Tony Robbins
- “Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.” – Tony Robbins
- “Hunger is the only differentiation in people; it’s not talent.” – Tony Robbins
- “Problems are not permanent. Only your soul is permanent.” – Tony Robbins
- “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
- “Trade your expectations for appreciation and the world changes for you.” – Tony Robbins
- “Lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know.” – Tony Robbins
- “If I could uncover what beliefs and values control me, I can literally redesign me.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
- “People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals. That is goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins
- “Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.” – Tony Robbins
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
- “We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.” – Tony Robbins
- “Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people is when theur shoulds becomes musts.” – Tony Robbins
- “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.” – Tony Robbins
- “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins Quotes To Inspire Greatness
- “You get what you tolerate.” – Tony Robbins
- “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
- “Our entire life changes in a moment.” – Tony Robbins
- “Belief in limits creates limited people.” – Tony Robbins
- “The enemy of execution is complexity.” – Tony Robbins
- “Heal the boy and the man will appear.” – Tony Robbins
- “Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.” – Tony Robbins
- “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
- “I can tell you the secret to happiness in one word: progress.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Tony Robbins
- “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Tony Robbins
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
- “People love to say that knowledge is power. But the truth is that knowledge is only potential power.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.” – Tony Robbins
- “Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and they underestimate what they can do in two or three decades.” – Tony Robbins
- “If we can realize that life is always happening for us, not to us… game over, all the pain and suffering disappear.” – Tony Robbins
- “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.” – Tony Robbins
- “There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.” – Tony Robbins
- “Leaders are those individuals who live by empowering beliefs and teach others to tap their full capabilities by shifting the beliefs that have been limiting them.” – Tony Robbins
- “To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.” – Tony Robbins
What is Tony Robbins philosophy?
The core foundation of Tony Robbins’ philosophy is personal power. Each of us has everything we need to succeed within ourselves if we can only learn to access and maximize our inner power.
Why Is Tony Robbins Famous & Successful
Robbins began promoting seminars for motivational speaker and author Jim Rohn when he was 17 years old. He subsequently learned to firewalk and incorporated it into his seminars.
Tony attained a celebrity status through his much-publicized ‘firewalk’ seminars and by featuring in magazines like ‘Time,’ ‘Newsweek,’ ‘Fortune,’ ‘Forbes,’ ‘Life,’ ‘GQ,’ ‘Vanity Fair,’ ‘Businessweek,’ etc.
Robbins has worked on an individual basis with Bill Clinton, Justin Tuck, Hugh Jackman, and Pitbull. He has counseled American businessmen Peter Guber, Steve Wynn, and Marc Benioff.
Best Tony Robbins Books and Speeches
Robbins’s books included Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement (1986); Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical & Financial Destiny (1991); and Money—Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom (2014). Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook (2017) and The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom (2020) were both written with Peter Mallouk. The documentary film Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru, directed by Joe Berlinger, was released in 2016.
His first major book ‘Unlimited Power’ was published in 1987. It deals with topics, such as health and energy, overcoming fears, persuasive communication, and enhancing personal relationships. Although the book was a bestseller in America, its originality was disputed.
- Tony Robbins is an active philantrophist. In 1991, the ‘Anthony Robbins Foundation’ was launched to empower students and prisoners through food drives and learning programs based on Robbins’ teachings.
- Robbins’ four-day seminar ‘Unleash the Power Within’ is considered his most prominent work. The seminar is based on the concept of how successful people overcome their fears. ‘Mastery University’ is also among his most successful works.
- Robbins has interacted with famous personalities like Nelson Mandela, Mikhail Gorbachev, Bill Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, François Mitterrand, and Princess Diana. He jotted down these experiences in his book ‘Awaken the Giant Within.’
- With his esteemed reputation as a self-help speaker and life coach, he became the featured speaker at the 2007 ‘Technology, Entertainment and Design’ (TED) conference. His speech was the sixth-most popular TED talk as of 2012.
These words of wisdom about improving and updating will give the motivation to change for the better and always strive for growth and progress. Personal growth increases your sel worth, self confidence and empowers you.
Don’t forget to read our motivational self-change quotes and self-reflection quotes to inspire you to live a healthier and more meaningful life.
These self help and self change quotes will help you to transform your life and have an lasting impact with his motivational seminars.
to then also check better yourself quotes and change your mindset quotes to inspire you to unleash the infinite power of your mind.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work and persistence.