Quotes about Goals to Inspire You to Achieve Your Dreams
Read the best collection of goals quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) that will inspire you to turn your dreams into reality and be successful.
Setting goals is the first step to achieving success in any endeavor. Goals provide direction and purpose and help us prioritize our actions and decisions.
Goals can be short-term or long-term, and they can be personal or professional, but what is important is to set realistic goals and have a plan to execute them correctly.
Dreaming big and achieving them is a different story. We all set many set goals every Year, but very few actually achieve them.
Setting specific and smart goals and working towards them with hard work, dedication, and discipline is the key to becoming successful in life.
Goal setting is important for every aspect of life be it a student, employee, business, or career as it provides a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment.
These motivational quotes about goals will help you to shape your thoughts and get a better understanding of your goals.
These encouraging goals quotes by successful celebrities, personalities, athletes, leaders, and businessmen will motivate you to reach your targets in life and achieve big things.
Top 10 Goals Quotes
- “Dream big. Set Goals. Take Action.” – Unknown
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
- “A goal without a plan is only a dream.” — Brian Tracy
- “A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.” – Thomas Fuller
- “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.” — Rhonda Byrne
- “My goal is not to be better than anyone else but to be better than I used to be.” – Wayne Dyer
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Don’t let anything stop you from reaching your goal.” – Unknown
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
- “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
- “Without dreams and goals, there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” – Mark Twain
Famous Goals Quotes For Success
- “A goal without a timeline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec
- “When you set a goal, your brain opens up a task list.” – Mel Robbins
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” — Earl Nightingale
- “The moment you put a deadline on your dream, it becomes a goal.” ― Harsha Bhogle
- “It’s not the goal that will make you successful, it’s what you do daily.” — Maxime Lagacé
- “You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.” — Ted Turner
- “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
- “It is not enough to take steps which may someday lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
Motivational Goal Quotes
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
- “Don’t let one bad day stop you from reaching your goal.” – Unknown
- “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan. Never the goal.” – Unknown
- “You need lofty goals. Then cement it with a great work ethic.” – Jerry West
- “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight.” – Denis Waitley and Remi Witt
- “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” – Karen Casey
- “Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat.” — Mel Robbins
- “You don’t quit after you get beat. You pick yourself up, and you start rebuilding to accomplish your goals.” – Daniel Cormier
- “Set goals. Stay quiet about them. Smash the shit out of them. Clap for your damn self. Repeat. Compete every day.” – Unknown
Achieving Goals Quotes
- “Set some goals, then demolish them.” – Unknown
- “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” – Brian Tracy
- “Goals may give focus, but dreams give power.” – John C. Maxwell
- “It’s important to set your own goals and work hard to achieve them.” – Yuichiro Miura
- “Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving.” – Denis Waitley
- “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams
- “I believe that visualization is one of the most powerful means of achieving personal goals.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”― David Joseph Schwartz
- “Take the challenge of your life. Reach out to your goals. There is no limit to what you can achieve.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
Best Quotes About Quotes
- “Always be a GOAL DIGGER.” – Unknown
- “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” – Michael Korda
- “Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.” – Les Brown
- “A goal is not just an object on a pitch; it is also a milestone on your journey of excellence.” – Onyi Anyado
- “You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” — Michael Phelps
- “Mindfulness helps us to focus on one goal at a time. It helps us to be more relaxed, patient and compassionate towards the goal.” – Amit Ray
- “Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” – Lee Haney
- “On the way to your goal, you can always stop, rest, go the opposite way for a while; but after a reasonable time you must set off again towards your goal!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite-size chunks, writing them down, believing them, and going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” – Don Lancaster
Goal Setting Quotes
As it’s rightly said, once the goals are set right, half the work is done. To accomplish a great life and our dreams goal setting and working towards it every day with utmost focus is most important.
Setting goals helps you to stay focused on your dreams and provide motivation to achieve them in an efficient way. It helps you to measure progress, track performance, and make adjustments accordingly.
- “Goal-setting is a life skill.” – Richie Norton
- “Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.” – Unknown
- “No desired achievement is gained without any goal setting.”― Wayne Chirisa
- “The only goals you don’t achieve in life are the goals you don’t set.”― Matt Fox
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only thing standing between You and Your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself.” – Unknown
- “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” – Bob Proctor
- “The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train.” – John Milton Lawrence
- “Mirror mirror on the wall. I’ll always get up after I fall and whether I run, walk or crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all. Unknown” ― Brie Edison
- “A Dream written down with a date becomes a Goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a Plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams Reality.” – Greg S. Reid
- “The going is the goal.” – Horace Kallen
- “New Year, Same Me, Bigger goals.” – Unknown
- “New Monday, New Week, New Goals.” – Unknown
- “Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.” — Venus Williams
- “Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live.” – John Dewey
- “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.” – Pat Summitt
- “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” – Les Brown
- “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” — Robery H. Schuller
Inspirational Dreams & Goals Quotes
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.” – George S. Patton
- “In order to know where you’re headed, you must be aware of your own personal goals.” – Brian Cagneey
- “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream, precedes the goal.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
- “It really is never too late, it really is never too early to figure out your goals and dreams and what you love.” – Garrett McNamara
- “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.” – Unknown
- “Stop looking for a partner. Focus on your goals and rebuilding your life. The right person will eventually find their way to you.” ― Robert Tew
- “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
Great Quotes on the Power of Goals Entrepreneur
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Recast your current problems into proactive goals.” – Suze Orman
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” – Lawrence J. Peter
- “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
- “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz
- “The great danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
- “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” – Benjamin E. Mays
- “Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don’t quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don’t quit until you reach it. Never quit.” – Bear Bryant
- “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” – Steve Garvey
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about setting your goals and ambitions that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating a successful career, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
If you are motivated by these words of encouragement then also check out our post on perseverance quotes and endurance quotes to inspire you.
Let us know which of the above sayings you resonate the most with. If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.