90 Work Hard Quotes To Reach Your Goals (Success)
Looking for some motivation to work hard in life? We have rounded up some of the most motivating work hard quotes, sayings, proverbs, and wallpapers (with images and pictures) to encourage you.
These motivational work-hard quotations will inspire you to pave your way to success in your personal or professional life to Inspire You to achieve your dreams! #hardworkquotes
Also See: Finish Strong Quotes
Whether you are a fresher or an experienced worker or entrepreneur, hard work, dedication, and determination always pay off to fulfill your dreams and achieve your goals.
Motivating yourself every day to work harder is the key to success! This famous quote by Margaret Mead changed my life!
“I learned the value of hard work by working hard” – Margaret Mead
Related: Grind and Hustle Quotations
Great leaders, authors, parents and successful athletes, businessmen, etc. always tell us that we need to invest in ourselves, have focus, determination, confidence, and faith, and most importantly, we need to work hard to reach the pinnacles of success in life.
Don’t miss our collection of preparation quotes and hard work always pays quotes to always be ready in life.
Work Hard Quotes to Motivate You to Reach Your Goals
- “Without labor nothing prospers.”- Sophocles
- “Hard work never killed a man”- Scottish proverb
- “Hard work betrays none.”- Hachiman Hikigaya
- “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Everyone has talent, but ability takes hard work.” – Michael Jordan
- “Work hard and be kind and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- “You’re sleeping I’m working. I’m living you’re dreaming.”
- “What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy.”
- “The world belongs to the energetic.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Work hard in silence let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “They call you lucky but they have no idea how hard you worked.”
- “Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.” ― Tim Notke
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Kevin Durant
- “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really played.”- Dr. Seuss
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
- “To succeed, work hard, never give up and above all, cherish a magnificent obsession. Walt Disney
- “Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work.”- David Ogilvy
- “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.”- Buddha
- “What you don’t sweat out when you’re young will turn into tears when you’re old.”- Japanese proverb
- “The wiser you get, the less you take yourself seriously, the more work looks like play.”- Maxime Lagacé
- “Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone.”- Joan Didion
- “To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be willing to do what only 1% dares to do.”- Manoj Arora
- “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.”- Blair Waldorf
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life — and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan (Basketball superstar)
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest. Life rewards those who work hard at it.”
- “Everybody works hard when they feel like it, But only the best do it when they don’t feel like it.”
- “Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.”
- “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort, and we control both.” – Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
- “It’s not about money or connections – it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.” – Mark Cuban
- “Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Muses are too unreliable to keep on the payroll.” – Helen Hanson
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” – Barack Obama
- “Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You…Be Free…Share.” – Steve Maraboli
- “At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work — as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for — the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.” – Theodore Rubin
Famous Hard Work Quotes for Business Success
Success doesn’t happen overnight. hard work, focus, and undeterred determination are the most important ingredient to be successful in any field in life.
If you’re struggling to motivate yourself or your team, share the following positive hard-work quotes by great authors, leaders, entrepreneurs, etc.
Also See: Work Hard Play Hard Quotes
Inspiring business leaders always emphasize the importance of working hard and putting everything into their business.
- “I work hard because I love my work.” – Bill Gates
- “God sells us all things at the price of labor. – Leonardo da Vinci
- “A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.” – Ralph Lauren
- “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “Work hard, have fun, make history.” – Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder
- “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses.”- Kobe Bryant
- “I never took a day off in my 20s. Not one.” – Bill Gates, Microsoft Co-founder
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
- “No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder.” – Elon Musk
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work.” – Jessica Savitch
- “Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” –Peter F. Drucker
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve learned that anything in life worth having comes from patience and hard work.” – Greg Behrendt
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “If you are willing to work hard and ask lots of questions, you can learn business pretty fast. ” – Steve Jobs
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
- “Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work.” – David Ogilvy
- “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” – Stephen King
- “There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.” – Coco Chanel
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.” – Thomas Edison
- “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Ariana Huffington
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference” – Lou Holtz
- “What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “I’ve read something that Bill Gates said about six months ago. He said, ‘I worked really, really hard in my 20s.’ And I know what he means because I worked really, really hard in my 20s too. Literally, you know, 7 days a week, a lot of hours every day. And it actually is a wonderful thing to do, because you can get a lot done. But you can’t do it forever, and you don’t want to do it forever, and you have to come up with ways of figuring out what the most important things are and working with other people even more.” – Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder
Short Hard Work Inspirational Quotes
- “Hard work pays off.” – Unknown
- “If you want it, work for it.” – Unknown
- “Success isn’t given. It’s earned.” – Unknown
- “Do or do not. There is no try.”
- “Set goals. Say prayers. Work hard.”
- “Nothing worth having comes easy.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life rewards those who work hard at it.” – Unknown
- “Love yourself enough to work harder.”
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
- “Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Hard work is what separates the winners from the losers.”
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.”
- “The hard work puts you where the good luck can find you.”
- “Work harder than you think you did yesterday.” – Alex Elle
- “Be thankful for what you have. Work hard for what you don’t have.”
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.”
- “Successful people are not gifted, they just Work Hard then succeed on purpose.”
- “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.”
- “There are no shortcuts. Only hard work. Train hard and be patient. It will pay off.”
- “It’s not about luck. It’s about hard work and a relentless drive for constant progress.”
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”- Thomas Jefferson
- “If you don’t work hard for your dreams you are going to end up being mediocre.” ATGW
- “Be humble. Bu hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.”- Dwayne Johnson
- “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession.”- Conor McGregor (MMA Champion)
Also See: Progress Quotes for Success
Sports Hard Work Quotes and Captions by Nike
Hard work, dedication, and perseverance is always major contributing factor in the life of any sportsperson, athlete, basketball player, and more.
Doing your daily gym routine dedicatedly without fail and working out for fitness and speed is what makes a sportsman successful.
We have got some motivating and positive quotes from Nike to encourage you in working hard.
- Just do it.
- Earned. Not given.
- Go hard or go home.
- Work hard. Dream big.
- Failure’s not an option. It’s a step.
- Start unknown. Finish unforgettable.
- The harder you push, the more you are pulled.
- Victory is paid for in sweat, courage and preparation.
- Never slow down for the world, one day it will catch-up with you.
- Success isn’t given, it is earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear.
Also Read: Motivational Work Outs & Fitness Quotes
Bible Quotes about Hard Work
- Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Romans 12:11-12 Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.
- Proverbs 14:23-24 All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. The wealth of the wise is their crown, but the folly of fools yields folly.
- 2 Timothy 2:6-7 And hardworking farmers should be the first to enjoy the fruit of their labor. Think about what I am saying. The Lord will help you understand all these things.
- Proverbs 28:19-20 A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies ends up in poverty. The trustworthy person will get a rich reward, but a person who wants quick riches will get into trouble.
Funny Hard Work Quotes and Sayings
- “Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I would rather risk wearing out than rusting out.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” – Marvin Phillips
- “Everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to do the work!” – Kevin Hart
- “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.” – J.M. Barrie
- “The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you’re finished.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them.” – Martina Boone
- “Be like a duck, paddling and working hard in the water, but what everyone sees is a smiling, calm face.” – Manoj Arora
Related: Encouraging Everyday Quotes
Looking for some more motivation to push yourself to work harder?
Inspirational Quotes on Success
Best Overcoming Failure Quotes
Hope you liked these motivational quotes to work hard. Share this with friends and family on Pinterest, Whatsapp, and Facebook, and make these short inspirational quotes as captions and status messages to start your day with big-time motivation.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.