70 Moving Forward Quotes To Let Go Of The Past
Looking for some motivation to move to the next level of your life? We have rounded up a collection of inspirational moving forward quotes in life, moving forward quotes in love, motivating keep moving forward quotes, and more. #movingforwardquotes
Moving forward is about embracing change, overcoming obstacles, and leaving behind what no longer serves us. It’s about letting go of the past, embracing the present, and looking toward a bright future.
Also See: Looking Forward Quotes
Moving forward quotes capture the essence of this idea and offer insight into the process of moving forward and the importance of perseverance and determination.
These uplifting quotes provide encouragement and inspiration for those facing challenges or dealing with setbacks, reminding us that even when things seem difficult, we have the power to keep moving forward.
Also Read: Letting Go Quotes
They explore the power of positivity, determination, and perseverance in overcoming obstacles and achieving our goals. Don’t hold on to your past mistakes, forgive yourself and others, and allow yourself to move forward in life for new beginnings.
Moving forward quotes can serve as inspiration and motivation as they contain the wisdom from people who have faced similar challenges and started with new beginnings.
Whether it’s a change in career, relationship, or personal growth, these quotes remind us that moving forward is about taking action, embracing change, and never giving up.
Famous Moving Forward Quotes for Life
- “Inhale the future, exhale the past.” — Unknown
- “Life moves on and so should we.” ― Spencer Johnson
- “Moving forward is making things happen.” — Unknown
- “Don’t look back you’re not going that way.” — Unknown
- “Even a rock moves on.” – Anthony Liccione
- “You can only lose what you cling to.” — Buddha
- “Where are you moving to? I said, onto better things.” – Unknown
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “Move forward with purpose.”- Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “Moving forward is the only way to survive..”- Unknown
- “Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.”
- “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.”- John Wooden
- “There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward.” ― Mike McCready
- “The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.” – Unknown
- “Set your goal and keep moving forward.”- Georges St-Pierre
- “Mistakes are acceptable if they’re the result of moving forward.” ― Andrew Yang
- “When you bring peace to your past, you can move forward to your future.”
- “You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Just take the next step.”―Unknown
- “Getting knocked down in life is a given. Getting up and moving forward is a choice!” ― Zig Ziglar
- “I can’t take back the past, but I can fight for the future.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
- “Looking back isn’t going to help you. Moving forward is the thing you have to do.”
- “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” Denis Waitley
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” ― Walt Disney
Quotes About Moving Forward and Being Strong
Life is all about setbacks, and letting go of past experiences. We all need to gather the courage and willpower to overcome our failures and be motivated to keep moving forward in life. Moving forward offers us growth and experiences.
Whether it’s a painful breakup, a divorce, the loss of your loved one, a business failure, or betrayal from friends, holding onto the pain and resentment will only pull you backward.
You need to get a clear perspective of life, shed off the past, and embrace the future to be happy.
- “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
- “Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” – Erika Taylor
- “Stop cheating on your future with your past. It’s over.” – Unknown
- “Moving forward is the only way to finish..”- Unknown
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
- “Let us move forward with strong and active faith.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind you.”
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
- “I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.”- Mike Rowe
- “What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place.”
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos
- “If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.” Sam Waterson
- “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.” ― Helen Hollick
- “You can’t start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” ― Suzy Kassem
Quotes On Moving Forward And Letting Go
With the power to motivate, encourage, and inspire, moving forward quotes are a valuable tool for anyone looking to navigate change and embrace a brighter future.
You can use these deep and wise words as wallpaper, DP, or a tattoo design to remind you to always keep looking at the brighter side of things.
- “Baby steps count, too, as long as you’re moving forward.” ― Chris Gardner
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “You know you are on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back.”
- “The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.”
- “Stop focusing on what happened and start focusing on what’s going to move you forward.”
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”- Paulo Coelho
- “Our scars make us who we are. Wear them proudly and move forward.” ― Jane Linfooth
- “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
- “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
- “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” Gordon B. Hinkley
- “When you have something to do life will not allow you to move forward until you do it.”- Iyanla Vanzant
- “Time flies, and people change. You’re not always needed. There are times to move forward and places to let go.”
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
- “Life is about moving on, accepting changes and looking forward to what makes you stronger and more complete.”
- There is no such thing as standing still; you either move forward or regress.” ― Bohdi Sanders
- “Life is about how much you can take and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward.” ― Anderson Silva
- “Life’s not about how hard of a hit you can give… it’s about how many you can take and still keep moving forward.” ― Sylvester Stallone
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”- Steve Maraboli
- “I think that power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” – Robert Downey Jr.
Best Move Forward Quotes For Relationships
- “Forgive yourself, to heal and move forward in life.” — Trisha.J
- “Don’t let your past haunt the present and stop you from moving on.” — Trisha.J
- “Moving on from the past will help you let go, heal, and grow.” — Trisha.J
- “The heavy baggage of your past will never let you move forward in the future.” — Trisha.J
- “Holding on to the past will never let you move forward in life.” — Trisha.J
- “Make peace with your past if you want to move forward.” — Trisha.J
- “Don’t look back and hold on. Instead, let go and move on.” — Trisha.J
- “Fear is what inhibits us moving forward.” — Rod Stryker
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
- “You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.” – Louise Smith
- “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”- Johnny Depp
- “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die, and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.” – Bryant McGill
- “Sometimes we stumble and fall, it doesn’t mean we are failures, it simply means we are moving forward.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
- “Love yourself enough to move forward from whatever mistakes you may have made.” ― Akiroq Brost
- “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear.” Mandy Hale
- “Sometimes in order to move the mind forward we must shift its gears out of reverse.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “The longer we keep looking back in the rearview mirror, it takes away from everything that’s moving forward.” ― Dan Quinn
- “Sometimes God closes doors because it’s time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances force you. Trust the transition. God’s got you.” – Unknown
Positive Move Forward Images and Pictures
More Quotes You’ll Love
- Change Quotes
- Betrayal Quotes
- Break-Up Quotes
- Losing Friends Quotes
- Determination Quotes
- Encouraging Quotes
- Forgiveness Quotes
- Mental Strength Quotes and Sayings
- Disappointing Friends Quotes
Why Is Moving Forward So Important In Life?
Moving forward is important because it allows individuals and organizations to progress, make advancements, and reach their goals.
It helps in overcoming challenges, adapting to change, and staying relevant in a constantly evolving world.
Additionally, moving forward can lead to personal and professional growth, increased productivity and satisfaction, and a sense of accomplishment.
Inspiring Life Lesson To Move Forward
These insightful quotes about finally moving forward remind us that no matter what has happened in the past, it’s possible to start over and create a better future.
They also highlight the fact that change is inevitable and that sometimes, letting go is the best way to find peace and happiness.
By reading and internalizing these quotes, we can gain the strength and determination to move on from difficult situations and start a new chapter in our lives.
If these moving forward quotations helped you, please feel free to share them with your friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, and more. Also, don’t hesitate to share if you know a great moving-on quote that we don’t have listed above.