Read the best collection of Johnny Depp quotes, sayings, captions, and status, (with images and pictures) about love, life, success, and more that will give you the much-needed dose of inspiration and motivation.
Johnny Depp is an American actor, musician, and producer, widely known for his unconventional and eclectic film choices.
His greatest success perhaps came from his performance as Capt. Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
He made his Hollywood debut in the horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street and featured in Platoon, before rising to fame for his performance in 21 Jump Street, a television police series.
Depp then starred in several successful films including ‘Sleepy Hollow’, ‘Edward Scissorhands’, ‘Alice in Wonderland’, ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, and ‘Pirates of the Caribbean” series’.
He has been famous for role-playing strange and eccentric characters, making him one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. He is loved by the audience for his versatility and unique style.
Throughout his career, Depp has received multiple accolades, including a Golden Globe Award for his performance in “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”.
These inspiring Johnny Depp quotes from the good-looking, charming, hilarious, and intellectual man will inspire you to work hard and achieve success in life.
Top 10 Johnny Depp Quotes
- “Success doesn’t change you, it reveals you.” – Johnny Depp
- “My body is my journal, and my tattoos are my story.” – Johnny Depp
- “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” – Johnny Depp
- “There’s a drive in me that won’t allow me to do certain things that are easy.” – Johnny Depp
- “People cry not because they’re weak, it’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” – Johnny Depp
- “One day the people that didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” – Johnny Depp
- “We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.” – Johnny Depp
- “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a sht about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” – Johnny Depp
- “I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.” – Johnny Depp
- “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.” – Johnny Depp
Best Johnny Depp Quotes
- “I don’t pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.” – Johnny Depp
- “There comes a time when a good man must wear a mask.” – Johnny Depp
- “I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.” – Johnny Depp
- “Be crazy enough to know that you can do anything in life.” – Johnny Depp
- “You gotta be careful: don’t say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.” – Johnny Depp
- “I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.” – Johnny Depp
- “Do what you really want to do. Don’t Play their game! Don’t do what they want. Find your own way.” – Johnny Depp
- “For a long time I tried to manage an honesty and openness about my personal life because I’m human and I’m normal – well, semi-normal.” – Johnny Depp
- “Being a good person doesn’t depend on your religion, your race, your skin color, or your culture. It depends on how good your heart is, and how good you treat others.” – Johnny Depp
- “I don’t think anybody’s necessarily ready for death. You can only hope that when it approaches, you feel like you’ve said what you wanted to say. Nobody wants to go out in mid-sentence.” – Johnny Depp
Famous Quotes By Johnny Depp
- “It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.” – Johnny Depp
- “I’m having too much fun today to worry about tomorrow.” – Johnny Depp
- “No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder.” – Johnny Depp
- “The problem is that everybody treats teenagers like they’re stupid.” – Johnny Depp
- “Crazy people don’t know they’re crazy. I know I’m crazy, therefore I am not crazy. Isn’t that crazy?” – Johnny Depp
- “There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young.” – Johnny Depp
- “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
- “If you don’t like seeing pictures of violence towards animals being posted, you need to help stop the violence, not the pictures.” – Johnny Depp
- “People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.” – Johnny Depp
- “When I see someone who just follows their dream and succeeds, and just does basically what they want to do and doesn’t have to answer to anyone, obviously not harming anyone, that’s great.” – Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp Quotes
- “My favorite color is black.” – Johnny Depp
- “And it hurts so much to want something you can’t have.” – Johnny Depp
- “Tomorrow it’ll all be over, then I’ll have to go back to selling pens again.” – Johnny Depp
- “Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.” – Johnny Depp
- “I’m shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I’ve done everything I can to avoid it.” – Johnny Depp
- “I was always fascinated by people who are considered completely normal, because I find them the weirdest of all.” – Johnny Depp
- “People in life, when they have a tendency to exaggerate or lie or whatever, you always sort of notice that their voice goes up quite high.” – Johnny Depp
- “One of the most beautiful things in the world is seeing a mommy with her kids. There’s nothing more beautiful, nothing more sublime.” – Johnny Depp
- “You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don’t know how to feel good about the work you’re doing or the life you’re leading.” – Johnny Depp
- “I know exactly what I want. Everything. Calm, peace, tranquility, freedom, fun, happiness. If I could make all that one word, I would – a many-syllabled word.” – Johnny Depp
Funny Johnny Depp Quotes
- “I think everybody’s nuts.” – Johnny Depp
- “Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.” – Johnny Depp
- “If you catch me saying ‘I am a serious actor,’ I beg you to slap me.” – Johnny Depp
- “If they let me choose between you and the dog, I’ll choose the dog.” – Johnny Depp
- “I try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.”– Johnny Depp
- “Everything here is edible; even I’m edible. But that, dear children, is cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.” – Johnny Depp
- “If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.” – Johnny Depp
- “My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel restaurant what her daddy did. She answered, “He’s a pirate” – I was very proud of that answer.” – Johnny Depp
- “When kids hit 1 year old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.” – Johnny Depp
- “One of the greatest pieces of advice I’ve ever gotten in my life was from my mom. When I was a little kid there was a kid who was bugging me at school and she said “Okay, I’m gonna tell you what to do. If the kid’s bugging you and puts his hands on you; you pick up the nearest rock…” – Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp Quotes On Love
- “I would give everything if I could only keep my family.” – Johnny Depp
- “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” – Johnny Depp
- “I found a girl, fell in love, she had a baby, and I fell in love again.” – Johnny Depp
- “Love is one of the hardest words to say and one of the easiest to hear.” – Johnny Depp
- “Love is not blind. It simply enables one to see things others fail to see.” – Johnny Depp
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
- “A woman who would steal your love when your love is all you really have isn’t much of a woman.” – Johnny Depp
- “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
- “There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.” – Johnny Depp
- “I think when you are young, you are hoping that this person will be the right one. The one you are going to be in love with forever, but sometimes you want that so much, you create something that isn’t really there.” – Johnny Depp
10 Johnny Depp Quotes From Movies
- “No man can walk out on his own story.” ― Johnny Depp (Rango)
- “I’m gonna strip this mystery and expose it’s private parts.” ― Johnny Depp (Rango)
- “Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.” ― Johnny Depp (Sleepy Hollow)
- “You lied to me by telling me the truth?” ― Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)
- “Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?” ― Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End)
- “There comes a time when one must take responsibility for one’s mistakes.” ― Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest)
- “May the wind always be on your back and the sun upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.” ― Johnny Depp (Blow)
- “There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which, luckily, I am.” ― Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland)
- “Yes, I’m rather fond of the music of the day. “I am a picker, I am a grinner / I am a lover and I am a sinner / I play my music in the sun”. If only Shakespeare had been as eloquent.” ― Johnny Depp (Dark Shadows)
- “Me, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. I mean honestly, it’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.” ― Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl)
Johnny Depp was born on June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky. He is a popular actor, musician (guitar), French winemaker and restaurateur.
He is an interesting character in real life just as he is in his movies. This is one of the reasons it is believed that he pulls off all his roles excellently.
Depp has faced a lot of ups and downs in his life. From being one of the most popular Hollywood actors to struggling with alcohol and drugs, he’s had his share of highs and lows in life.
But his talent and commitment have earned him a huge fan base and has captivated audiences worldwide.
He also received a Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance in “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”. Apart from winning these awards, he has also been nominated for three Academy Awards and two BAFTA awards.
In addition to his acting career, Depp is also known for his philanthropic work, including his support to several hospitals and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
He received the Courage to Care award in recognition of his contributions to the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
These Johnny Depp quotes from his movies and real life will prove why is he so amazing.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Johnny Depp? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom to inspire you.