60 Time Heals Quotes On Pain, Wounds & Broken Heart
Looking for profound quotes on time heals all wounds? We have rounded up the best collection of time heals quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you give yourself time to cure your deepest mental and emotional wounds.
Time heals all wounds is a proverb that means that grief and sorrow will lessen over the passage of time; emotional pain is relieved as time passes. The hurt, sadness and pain lessens eventually.
Also See: Quotes About Wounds
Whether you are grieving the loss of a loved one, or going through a break-up or something that has emotionally broken you, with time things will be better and the pain will fade away.
How is time the best healer? Time helps you process a painful event. It allows self-relfection and growth.
Though time does not itself heal a mental trauma or injury but it allows the intesity to lessen as we start accepting things.
Time Heals Quotes To Help You Move On
- “Time heals all things.” – Unknown
- “In time you heal, more than you break.” – Unknown
- “I tell myself time heals. It really does.” – Rodney King
- “Time not only heals, time reveals.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.” – Regina Brett
- “Time heals all wounds, unless you pick at them.” – Shaun Alexander
- “Time heals nothing, it merely rearranges our memory.” – Gary Numan
- “Take time to cleanse, to heal, to renew, to grow, to become.” – butterfly rising
- “Time heals nothing which should make us better able to minister.” – Peter De Vries
- “Time heals everything in life, be patient and everything will be alright.” – Unknown
- “Time heals almost everything. But when you are healed, you are too old to enjoy.” – Paulo Coelho
- “They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite.” – Cassandra Clare
- “They say that time heals a broken heart, but time has stood still since we’ve been apart.” – Don Gibson
- “Time heals all and heels hurt to walk in, but they go with the clutch that you carry your lip gloss in.” – Drake
- “If time heals all wounds, then why are there so many ticked off old people walking around.” – Garrison Wynn
Time Heals All Wounds Quotes
There are some grief and sorrows in life that may leave you depressed or totally hopeless. But with inspirational and meaningful time heals quotes will give you hope and faith that with time everything will be ok again.
Also See: Nature Heals Quotes
Life is beautiful and you will again get reasons to smile and be happy. You learn with every experience, be it good or bad and it helps you grow and evolve. So give yourself another chance and say YES to new beginnings.
- “Time heals all wounds.” – Unknown
- “Change, like healing, takes time.” – Veronica Roth
- “Time heals nothing unless you move along with it.” – Unknown
- “I’ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.” – Andy Rooney
- “Time may heal all wounds, but it does not erase the scars.” – Jane Yolen
- “It’s a long life, sweetheart, and time heals all wounds.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “Time they said… Time will heal all wounds but they lied…” – Tilicia Haridat
- “Time heals many wounds but this loss becomes the defining sadness of your life.” – Claire Cook
- “Time will heal this. Give it time and space. Silence is the key to healing all.” – Leinad Nehoe Ph.D
- “Forgetting about our mistakes and our wounds isn’t enough to make them disappear.” – Ai Yazawa
- “It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. It merely passes.” – Jay Marshall
- “Time heals all wounds. And if it doesn’t, you name them something other than wounds and agree to let them stay.” – Emma Forrest
- “Some people see scars, and it is wounding they remember. To me they are proof of the fact that there is healing.” – Linda Hogan
- “If time heals all wounds, and a book can hold a person’s entire life, then you can speed up the process with a pulp time warp.” – Deb Caletti
- “When I stand before thee at the day’s end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Quotes About Time Is The Best Healer
Sometimes when you are heart broken, you feel emotionally shattered. You feel life is a dark place and you will never be able to fall in love again.
Also See: Healing Heart Quotes
But these deep quotes about healing with time will give you hope and a perspective to let go and move on in life. With time you will find your pain and suffering will subside and you will recover and be find happiness again.
- “Time heals what reason cannot. ”- Seneca
- “It’s all about time, time heals.” – Unknown
- “Time heals all things but one: Time.” – Cynthia Ozick
- “Time heals all wounds, but history never forgets.” – Dakarai Jelani
- “I know time doesn’t heal. That’s the silliest idea of all.” – Iris Murdoch
- “Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes practice. It takes love.” – Maza Dohta
- “Given enough time and distance, the heart will always heal.” – Laura Fitzgerald
- “There is not a formula for the way that God heals. There’s not a timetable.” – Amy Grant
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” – Hippocrates
- “Time they say is a great healer, but in this case, I am not sure that is true.” – Emily Williams
- “They say time heals and make us forget but what we shared will never be erased.” – Unknown
- “Father says it will come in time. “Time heals,” he says. I don’t tell him that I don’t know what time is.” – Mary E. Pearson
- “People always say time heals. Time doesn’t necessarily heal anything. It allows you to manage things.” – Jason Reynolds
- “That’s what I enjoy most about my music – that it heals in its own time and makes us look at ourselves in its own time.” – Jill Scott
- “It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” ― Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
Inspirational Time Heals All Pain Quotes
- “Pain is never permanent.”- Teresa of Avila
- “Time discovers truth. Time heals what reason cannot.” – Seneca the Younger
- “Time doesn’t heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with the pain.” – Unknown
- “Every heartache will fade away… Just like every storm runs out of rain.” – Gary Allan
- “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain; you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “What triggers pain? Memories. What can heal pain? Time. Move on with your life.” – Unknown
- “They say time heals. No, it just wears away the pain. It grinds everything to dust.” – Neal Asher
- “Time heals all wounds but it doesn’t change who somebody is. Stop going back to pain.” – Anonymous
- “Eventually, you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.” – Gary Zukav
- “Time will not take away the pain but it will soften its sharp edges like the ocean polishes glass.” – Unknown
- “Give yourself time to heal. Don’t expect the next person to be a band-aid for what the last person did.” – Unknown
- “Forgetting is something time alone takes care of, but forgiveness is an act of volition, and only the sufferer is qualified to make the decision.” – Simon Wiesenthal
- “Time heals everything. Sometimes you have to go through that pain and heartbreak so that you can get to the other side and come out on top.” – Christina Aguilera
Time Heals All Wounds Phrase Origin
The phrase time heals all wounds may be first attributed to the Greek poet Menander, who lived around 300 B.C. and said, “Time is the healer of all necessary evils.”
Geoffrey Chaucer’s poem, Troilus and Criseyde, written in the 1380s contains the phrase: “As tyme hem hurt, a tyme doth hem cure.”
Also See: Pain Is Temporary Quotes
It is said healing is a gradual process just like forgiveness. Give yourself all the time you need. May these quotes inspire you to heal yourself from within and come over a broken relationship and move forward in life.
These super emotional quotes are very sad and hopeful that you will relate to. These inspirational healing with time quotations will help you know that you are not alone who is feeling the heaviness, but a lot of others who go through the same pain.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of healing quotes for him/her and best quotes of all time to help you move forward in life.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.