45 Pain Is Temporary Quotes That Will Make You Stronger
Looking for motivational quotes to push through pain? We have rounded up the best collection of pain is temporary quotes, sayings, captions, and status messages (with images and pictures) to inspire you to keep pushing and never give up.
Pain is temporary means that every change and growth is painful and tough in the beginning. But this should not discourage you from pushing through it and move towards your dreams. When we grow out of our comfort zones, we feel uncomfortable and its hard to cope up with the changes. But this is what will make you tougher, wiser, and stronger.
Also See: No Pain No Gain Quotes
As the popular saying goes; “No pressure, no diamonds”, similarly the saying “No pain, no gain” means you have to suffer and work hard to achieve something and make progress. While you may feel that the pain and hardships you face seem endless, but every struggle will end when we keep overcoming them with determination, hardwork, and perseverance.
These motivational pain is temporary captions and one liners are great reminders to start your day on a positive note. You can use these inspirational words on t-shirts, mugs, tattoo designs, and wallpapers to come out stronger.
Also See: Never Give Up Quotes
We have divided these encouraging quotations into these sections;
- Best Pain Is Temporary Quotes
- Famous Pain Is Temporary Quotes
- Top Pain Is Only Temporary Quotes
Best Pain Is Temporary Quotes
- “This pain is only temporary. Keep going.”
- “Pain is never permanent.” – Teresa of Avila
- “Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.” – Unknown
- “Pain is temporary, glory…lasts forever!” – George Best
- “Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.” – Unknown
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars.” – Evel Knievel
- “All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.” – Helen Keller
- “Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.” – Gary Allan
- “You are the sky. The clouds are what happens, what comes and goes.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “The secret of endurance is to remember that your pain is temporary but your reward will be eternal.” – Rick Warren
- “Pain is temporary. Eventually it will subside. If I quit, however, the surrender stays with me.” – Lance Armstrong
- “The reality of heaven doesn’t take away the pain of or suffering or our losses, but it assures us that our pain is temporary.” – Dave Dravecky
- “All things pass and pain is temporary. It comes to teach a lesson and when the lesson is understood it disappears into the night.” – Leon Brown
- “Breakups hurt like a motherf*#ker, but they are not the end of the world. The pain is temporary, and if handled properly, they can even be life-changing.” – Greg Behrendt
Famous Pain Is Temporary Quotes
Be it your workout gym sessions, or a new job, everything seems to difficult in the beginning. The pain is temporary phrase refers to the struggle and challenges we face when we start something.
It may seem unbearable at times, but with time the pain will pass and you will emerge as a winner.
- “Pain is temporary. Regret is forever.”
- “Keep calm and pain is temporary. Pride is forever.”
- “Pain is temporary, film is forever.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Pain is only temporary, glory is forever.” – Rebecca Bulley
- “Pain is only temporary. Quitting is forever!” – Eric Thomas
- “Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts.” – Ray Lewis
- “Temporary, but excruciating, pain is the price of healing.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “Pain is temporary – The pain you feel today is only to get strength to face tomorrow.” – Sivaprakash Sidhu
- “Some people see scars, and it is wounding they remember. To me they are proof of the fact that there is healing.” – Linda Hogan
- “Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.” – Agatha Christie
- “It was closer to manual labor than shooting a film. I always think of something Michael Caton-Jones told me: ‘Pain is temporary. Film is forever.’” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “But the fact is that I wouldn’t have won even a single Tour de France without the lesson of illness. What it teaches is this: pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “[The] pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour, a day, or a year, but eventually it subsides. And when it does, something else takes its place, and that thing might be called a greater space for happiness … Each time we overcome pain, I believe that we grow.” – Lance Armstrong
- “As long as you do not feel the serenity in the body, in each and every joint, there is no chance for emancipation. You are in bondage. So while you are sweating and aching, let your heart be light and let it fill your body with gladness. You are not only becoming free, but you are also being free. What is not to be glad about? The pain is temporary. The freedom is permanent.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
Top Pain Is Only Temporary Quotes
Pain can be difficult to deal with, it’s uncomfortable. The pain of trying and never giving up, the pain of growth, and the pain of change is what will help you overcome all obstacles in life.
If you love these inspirational quotes, also check out rainbow after the storm quotes to encourage you in tough times.
- “No storm can last forever.”
- “The pain is only temporary.”
- “Pain is temporary. Glory is eternal.”
- “Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.”
- “Pain is temporary. Victory is eternal.” – Unknown
- “Only eyes washed by tears can see clearly.” – Louis Mann
- “Pain is just temporary, if you give up, it becomes eternal.” – Unknown
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Remember, pain is temporary; film is forever.” – Peter Jackson
- “Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever.” – Mat Hoffman
- “Just because the process hurts doesn’t mean the result won’t be beautiful.” – Unknown
- “Pain is temporary, beauty is temporary, life is temporary, so enjoy it because it won’t last forever.”
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. We can’t become what we want to be by remaining what we are.”
- “Pain. Let it teach you. Let it give you everything you need to become stronger. These struggles are temporary but this strength is forever.” – Unknown
- “There are different types of pain; one is temporary, while the other one is permanent. I believe people are the same way; some are like bruises, leaving you aching for them awhile, while others leave you retracting the scars they left you with for the rest of your life.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is too difficult for you to overcome. You’ve survived so many hardships that pushed you to your limits. Instead of giving up, you survived and came out stronger. You can do that again and more. Keep believing in yourself. Keep going, always remember pain is temporary.”
Success is never an overnight thing. It is an achievement and sum total of all the relentless hard work, sleepless nights and overcoming of failures and obstacles. With perseverance, endurance, and right motivation, just be unstoppable in your endevour to succeed.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Don’t forget to check out working on myself quotes and reflection quotes to inspire you to improve every day and grow as a person.
If you think you can relate to these uplifting no pain and no gain quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.