Looking for some motivational quotes about pain and gain? We have rounded up the best collection of no pain no gain quotes, sayings, captions, and status, (with images and pictures) to encourage you to endure all the challenges and keep moving towards your dreams.
As the popular saying goes; “No pressure, no diamonds”, similarly the saying “No pain, no gain” means you have to suffer and work hard to achieve something and make progress.
Pain can be difficult to deal with, it’s uncomfortable. The pain of trying and never giving up, the pain of growth, and the pain of change is what will help you to be stronger, wiser, and overcome all obstacles in life.
Also See: Never Give Up Quotes
Just like a lump of coal doesn’t give up under pressure and endures the heat until it becomes a diamond, similarly, we as humans should never quit under pressure. It’s the pressure and challenges of life which will polish us into diamonds.
- No Pain No Gain Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes About Pain And Gain
- Top Quotes About No Pain No Gain
If you love these inspirational quotes, also check out rainbow after the storm quotes to encourage you in tough times.
No Pain No Gain Quotes
- “No gains without pains.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Endure the pain, enjoy the gain.” — Unknown
- “Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation.” — Michael Jordan
- “Without struggle, there is no success.” — Frederick Douglass
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” — Lance Armstrong
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” — Lao Tzu
- “The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you.” — Unknown
- “Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.”— Unknown
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” — Unknown
- “This pain you are avoiding is a very necessary pain that will make you strong again.”— Stephen Richards
- “If you don’t like don’t do it. But don’t forget that: NO PAIN NO GAIN.” — Serge Nubret
- “If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm.” — Warren W. Wiersbe
- “Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.” — Zion Lee
- “I learn from my mistakes. It’s a very painful way to learn, but without pain, the old saying is, there’s no gain.” — Johnny Cash
- “Dreams are not easy. Dreams are painful. They force work and commitment. They are challenging and motivating.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” ― Mandy Hale
- “Transformation without work and pain, without suffering, without a sense of loss is just an illusion of true change.”― Paul Young
- “Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN, because life’s greatest lessons are learned through PAIN.” ― Alicia Taylor
- “The stretching of your faith is immediate pain that results in ultimate gain. It is in the waiting that we become who we are meant to be.” ― Mandy Hale
Inspirational Quotes About Pain And Gain
No pain, no gain is a proverb, used since the 1980s as an exercise motto that promises greater value rewards for the price of hard and even painful work.
Also See: No Pressure No Diamonds
This idiom is often associated with athletic coaches to motivate athletes, sportsmen, and bodybuilders. In workout, gym, and training, pain and hard work is the key. To keep training in spite of all the tiredness and pain will help you become stronger tomorrow.
These encouraging no pain no gain quotes and similar sayings will help you to find the much-needed courage to keep going on during adversities and struggles in life till you succeed.
- “No pain. No gain.”
- “No rain. No Flowers.” – Unknown
- “Turn the pain into power.” – Unknown
- “No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.” – Unknown
- “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you.”
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”― Kenji Miyazawa
- “The old Chinese proverb springs to mind – No pain, no gain.”― Marian Keyes
- “If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm.” ― Warren W. Wiersbe
- “Follow your pain as if it were a candle in the night, leading you to a place of decision.”― Caroline Myss
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” — Newt Gingrich
- “You’re gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you’ve ever dreamed. But when it’s over, I know you’ll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. DO IT!” — Tony Burton
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.”― Eric Thomas
- “You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” — Joel Osteen
Top Quotes About No Pain No Gain
- “At the end of pain, is success.” – Eric Thomas
- “Atheism – Your Gain, No Pain!”— Ron Barrier
- “Pain is a part of growing up. It’s how we learn.”— Dan Brown
- “There is no substitute for hard work.”— Thomas A. Edison
- “Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.” — Fight Club
- “What we most value, we shall think no pains too great to gain.” — Richard Baxter
- “Out of pain and problems have come the sweetest songs, and the most gripping stories.” — Billy Graham
- “No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” — William Penn
- “The reason you’re going through what you’re going through is to receive the things you’ve been praying for.” ― Jeanette Coron
- “Often the thing that brings you the most pain is the very thing that will lead you to the most gain and your breakthrough.” ― Jeanette Coron
- “Change comes with pain… But this pain later becomes a gain. To explain it well, “no pain, no gain”! Endure the pain and make a difference!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “You’ve got to be centered on Christ. It’s a work of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit forms Jesus within us. No cross? No crown. No pain? No gain. No way around it – if there was a shortcut, I’d know it and I’d tell ya.” — John Corapi
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” — Pele
- “I have a saying ‘train, don’t strain.’ The Americans have the saying ‘no pain, no gain’ and that’s why they have no distance running champions. They get down to the track with a stopwatch and flog their guts out thinking that it’ll make them a champion, but they’ll never make a champion that way.”— Arthur Lydiard
- “They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal. ”— Hiromu Arakawa
- “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”— Eric Thomas
Success is never an overnight thing. It is an achievement and sum total of all the relentless hard work, sleepless nights and overcoming of failures and obstacles. With perseverance, endurance, and right motivation, just be unstoppable in your endevour to succeed.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
If you think you can relate to these uplifting no pain and no gain quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.