Read the best collection of hope quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire and uplift your spirit during challenging times.
Hope is a powerful emotion that can inspire us to keep going through difficult times.
It is a feeling of expectation and desire for a positive outcome, and it can provide us with the strength and resilience we need to face challenges and overcome obstacles.
Hope can motivate us to pursue our dreams and goals, and to believe that anything is possible.
Throughout history, people have looked to hope as a source of inspiration and comfort.
Many famous writers, philosophers, and leaders have expressed the importance of hope in their works and speeches.
Also See: Never Give Up Quotes
In times of uncertainty and adversity, hope can be a beacon of light that guides us forward.
It reminds us that there is always the possibility of a better future and that we can work towards creating it.
Top 10 Hope Quotes To Inspire You
- “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
- “To wish was to hope, and to hope was to expect.” – Jane Austen
- “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “I think it’s a mistake to ever look for hope outside of one’s self.” – Arthur Miller
- “Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
- “Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.” ―Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
Uplifting Quotes About Hope
- “Hope dances in the puddles until the sun comes out again.” – Unknown
- “Keep hope in your heart, and know that better days are always ahead.” – Trisha.J
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” – Stephen King
- “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” – Samuel Smiles
- “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” – Jonas Salk
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.” – Emily Dickinson
- “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13
- “The rain will stop, the night will end, the hurt will fade. Hope is never so lost that it can’t be found.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “Hope is the silent prayer of the heart. Hope is the rain that soothes and the oasis that quenches your thirst. Hope is your lamp against the trudging darkness.” – Unknown
Inspirational Quotes About Hope
In short, hope is a powerful force that can help us overcome challenges, pursue our dreams, and create a better world.
Also See: Hope for The Future Quotes
As we face the ups and downs of life, it is important to remember the words of Anne Frank, who said, “Where there’s hope, there’s life.”
- “We grieve with HOPE.” – 1 Thessalonians 4:13
- “Hope is a force of nature. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” ― Jim Butcher
- “Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.” – Unknown
- “Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space. Invite one to stay.” ― Maya Angelou
- “A sunrise and sunset reminds us of new beginnings and the hope of a better tomorrow.” – Richard Krawczyk
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “HOPE is the little voice you hear whisper “maybe” when it seems the entire world is shouting “no!” – Unknown
- “In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.” – Fritz Knapp
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Best Quotes On Hope For Hard Days
Hope reminds us that no matter how dark the present may seem, there is always the possibility of a better future in midst of hard times.
Encouraging words of hope is a great way to comfort and give strength on tough days.
It inspires us to believe in ourselves and to never give up on our dreams.
- “A single is still a thread of hope very powerful thing.” – Unknown
- “When the world says “give up” Hope whispers “try one more time”.” – Unknown
- “Time is no longer endless or the horizon destitute of hope.” – Charles Lindbergh
- “Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and starts to sing while it is still dark.” – Unknown
- “The reason why we can’t let go of someone is because deep inside we still hope.” – Unknown
- “Love without hope will not survive, love without faith changes nothing. Love gives power to hope and faith.” – Toba Beta
- “Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.” – Samuel Smiles
- “Hope is a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds after the storm. Faith is knowing there are more where that one came from.” – Unknown
- “A positive statement propels hope toward a better future, it builds up your faith and that of others, and it promotes change.” – Jan Dargatz
- “It’s always something, to know you’ve done the most you could. But, don’t leave off hoping, or it’s of no use doing anything. Hope, hope to the last.” – Charles Dickens
Short Hope Quotes And Sayings
There are many circumstances in our lives that test our strength and faith. When everything falls apart and life seems like a dark place, HOPE is the word that we hold on to.
- “Never lose hope.” – Unknown
- “Hope knows no fear.” – Unknown
- “Hope anchors the soul.” – Unknown
- “Pain is real. But so is hope.” – Unknown
- “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.”― Suzanne Collins
- “I want you to know that there’s always hope.” – Unknown
- “Look forward with hope, not backward with regret.” – Unknown
- “Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart.” – Emanuel Cleaver
- “HOPE Is seeing light in spite of being surrounded by darkness.” – Unknown
- “Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
Be Hopeful Quotes To Lift Your Spirits
In this article, we will share some of the best “be hopeful” quotes that can help you cultivate a positive and optimistic outlook on life.
Also See: Everything Will Be Okay Quotes
These hopeful quotes are meant to inspire and encourage you, to remind you that there is always a reason to hope and to help you see the good in even the most difficult of situations.
- “Hope lights the way.” – Unknown
- “H.O.P.E. : Hold On, Plan Ends.” – Unknown
- “Hope is the last thing ever lost.” – Italian Proverb
- “Hope never dies for those who love you truly.” – Unknown
- “To live without hope is to cease to live.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The miserable have no other medicine but only hope.” – William Shakespeare
- “Hope is the one thing that can help us get through the darkest of times.” – Unknown
- “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” – Thomas Carlyle
Positive Hope Quotes To Give You Strength
In life, we all face difficult times, whether it’s a personal struggle, a setback, or a global crisis. During these moments, it can be easy to lose hope and feel overwhelmed by negative emotions.
The uplifting sayings about never losing hope will always show you the brighter side of things and have faith that everything will be okay.
- “The power of hope is strong.” – Unknown
- “Don’t hope for it, work for it.” – English Proverb
- “A leader is a dealer of hope.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Never lose hope, good things will come soon.” – Unknown
- “There is no great future without great hope.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Every day is a blessing, a new life and a new hope.” – Unknown
- “Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.” – Martin Luther
- “Have a little hope in your heart and your life will get a lot better.” – Unknown
- “Never underestimate the power of hope. Hope fuels us with the energy and courage to go forward.” – Adèle Basheer
- “Hope and end are always present in everyone’s life! It is up to us how we handle them. Will it be a hopeless end or an endless hope?” – Unknown
Encouraging Quotes About Hope In Life
So take a moment to read through these inspiring words and let them fill you with hope, strength, and courage.
- “Fear never builds the future, but hope does.” – Joe Biden
- “Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars comes out.” – Unknown
- “What I am trying to cultivate is not blind optimism… but radical hope.” – Junot Diaz
- “Hope is the pillar that holds. up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man.” – Pliny the Elder
- “Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things easy, Love makes all things work.” – Unknown
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Hope is the courage to take one more step, to try one more time, to believe that things will get better.” – Unknown
- “If you lose hope, you lose the vitality to keep going, you lose the courage to be a person, the quality that keeps you going no matter what.” – Unknown
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Hope is that thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us if we have the courage to reach for it and to work for it and to fight for it.” – Barack Obama
Don’t Lose Hope Quotes To Inspire You
- “We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken.” – Albert Einstein
- “Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Hope is outreaching desire with expectancy of good. It is a characteristic of all living beings.” – Edward S. Ame
- “We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming—well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.” – Amy Tan
- “When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” – Pittacus Lore
- “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don’t give up.” – Anne Lamott
- “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other – not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” – Laini Taylor
- “You may not always have a comfortable life, and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once, but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have. Because history has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama
More Inspiring Quotes To Give You Hop
These insightful quotes are meant to help you find courage, find joy in the present, and believe in a brighter future.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.