90 Miracle Quotes To Instill Hope & Faith In God (Life)
Read the best miracle quotes, sayings, and captions that can bring hope and positivity to your lives.
These inspirational quotes on the magic of miracles can remind you of the power of faith, perseverance, and strength in times of difficulty.
Miracles are extraordinary events that happen in the natural world, which cannot be explained by science or any other means.
They are often seen as a sign of divine or supernatural intervention and can be seen as a way for people to connect with something greater than themselves.
Also Check: Power Of Prayer Quotes
Miracles can range from small everyday occurrences to major life-changing events. They can bring hope and joy to those who experience them, as well as provide comfort during difficult times.
The concept of miracles has been debated by philosophers, theologians, and scientists for centuries.
While some people believe in miracles as evidence of the existence of a higher power, others see them as mere coincidences or natural phenomena that can be explained through scientific means.
No matter what form they take, miracles are always special and unique experiences that remind us of the power of faith and the beauty of life.
They inspire hope and instill a sense of wonder in those who witness them, ultimately sparking curiosity about the unknown forces at play in our world.
There are many quotes about miracles that offer inspiration and hope to those who believe in their power.
From religious figures to famous authors and poets, many people have written about the transformative and miraculous experiences that have touched their lives.
Top 10 Miracle Quotes To Truly Believe
- “Always believe in miracles.” – Trisha. J
- “Miracles are effortless.” – Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
- “Every hour of the light and dark is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
- “Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature.” – C. S. Lewis
- “When you dream big, miracles happen.” – Unknown
- “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.” – Mao Tse-Tung
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Seeing a miracle will inspire you, but knowing you are a miracle will change you.” – Deborah Brodie
- “Love is always a miracle. But a little different. I don’t want to say it’s more miraculous. It is though.” – John Green
- “Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.” – Richard Wilkins
- “A miracle is an event which creates faith. An event which creates faith does not deceive: therefore it is not a fraud, but a miracle.” – G. B. Shaw
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
Best Quotes About Miracles Of Life
Miracles are events that defy the laws of nature and have the power to touch lives in a profound way. They can come in the form of an unexpected moment of joy, an act of kindness, or a life-changing event.
Throughout history, people have experienced miracles that have changed their lives for the better.
From overcoming impossible odds to finding strength in difficult times, miracles remind us that anything is possible.
Whether it’s through divine intervention or sheer luck, these moments remind us to never give up hope and to always believe in the power of miracles.
- “Your life is a miracle..” – Trisha. J
- “To live at all is miracle enough.” – Mervyn Peake
- “I had a few miracles happen out there today.” – Crenshaw
- “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg
- “A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.” – Unknown
- “Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.” – Elizabeth David
- “What stranger miracles are there?” – Walt Whitman, ‘Miracles’
- “Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.” ― Roald Dahl
- “Magic is a science. Miracle is the work. Mind is a laboratory.” – Toba Beta
- “A miracle to live a life in celebration knowing fear.” – Jerome Rothenberg
- “If you don’t believe in miracles perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one.” – Unknown
- “Some miracles happen, at the most unexpected time!! And that’s LIFE.” – Unknown
- “Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Never lose hope. Just when you think it’s over… God sends you a miracle. Amen.” – Unknown
- “From up above I heard The angels sing…I see the beauty in the world.” – Coldplay, ‘Miracles’
- “Once miracles are admitted, every scientific explanation is out of the question.” – Johannes Kepler
- “Maybe God has a bigger plan than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The fact that something so fragile, so unbearably tender had survived, was a miracle.” – Arundhati Roy
- “Everything is preordained and in this design finding the one thing you love most is a miracle!!” – Jitu Das
- “A miracle is the direct intercession of a higher plane of reality into this world.” – Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
- “What things I have missed today, I know very well seeing of them each new time is miracle.” – Ivor Gurney
- “Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic, and miracles.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Miracles are not in contradiction to nature. They are only in contradiction with what we know of nature.” – Saint Augustine
- “You can learn to go way beyond believing to the place of knowing. It is in this realm of your mind that miracles are produced.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Love at first sight is easy to understand; its when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that is becomes a miracle.” – Amy Bloom
- “One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm is because we become ungrateful, we let what was once a miracle become common to us.” – Joel Osteen
- “Miracles are different to magic and yet both belong to this understanding of humanity as belonging to a multidimensional reality.” – Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
- “I believe that miracles happen every day. Every person is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. If only we can open our eyes, we’ll see God’s love everywhere.” – Bo Sanchez
- “Some people think great miracles no longer happen, they no longer believe, but if they believed, their eyes would be open to them as they happen everyday.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them we call them ordinary things.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
- “A miracle is nothing more or less than this. Anyone who has come into a knowledge of his oneness with wisdom and power, this makes it possible for laws higher than the ordinary mind knows of to be revealed to him.” – Trine
- “It’s a beautiful miracle to be alive in this world. Our chances of being here are nearly zero, but here we are… So live the life you want to live. Dare to chase the impossible and make it possible. Do the things you’ve always wanted to do.” – Nikki Banas
Miracle Quotes On Hope, Love & God
- “He saved me. I get to see miracles.” – Billy Burke
- “We are in the middle of a miracle.” – Joel Osteen
- “Love is the most common miracle.” – John Green
- “You are the miracle.” – Keith Anthony Blanchard
- “If you don’t get a miracle become one.” – Nick Vujicic
- “Out of difficulties, we grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyère
- “A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature.” – Yujin Nagasawa
- “Never lose hope, my heart, miracles dwell in the invisible.” – Rumi
- “Miracles cannot be probabilistically impossible.” – Yujin Nagasawa
- “Believe in miracles And cures and healing wells.” – Seamus Heaney
- “Through humility, we touch the divine.” – Keith Anthony Blanchard
- “Healing and miracles today God knows to reach our spirit.” – Billy Burke
- “It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.” – Albert Einstein
- “Rationally I have no hope, irrationally I believe in miracles.” – Joni Mitchell
- “Hope can work as miracles in your lives too as you choose to embrace it.” – Ginger Johnson
- “Never give up hope because your miracle could be right around the corner. Stay positive.” – Unknown
- “You’re not close to your miracle when everything is calm…sometimes it’s the opposite.” – Joel Osteen
- “When God doesn’t grant your miracles, remember that you are the miracle he sent for somebody else.” – Nick Vujicic
- “I have been finding treasures in places I did not want to search, finding beauty where I did not want to look.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Suppose you ask God for a miracle and God says yes, very well. How do you live the rest of your life?” – Walker Percy
- “God is able to do more than you ever imagine! Keep trusting God. Your miracle will surely come true.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Faith, even faith for miracles, comes through our ability not to betray the spiritual covenant that we have with God.” – Keith Intrater
- “Don’t gasp at a miracle that is truly miraculous because the magic lies in the fact that you knew it was there for you all along.” – Toni Morrison
- “I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others.” – Mike Ericksen
- “Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature.” ― St. Augustine
Miracles Happen Quotes
From famous spiritual leaders to ordinary people who have experienced the miraculous in their lives, these quotes remind us that miracles happen when we least expect them, and when we most need them.
Also See: God’s Will Quotes
They also remind us that miracles can come in many forms, from small, everyday moments of grace, to larger-than-life events that defy explanation.
- “Life’s miracles happen when you least expect them” ― Jason F.Wright
- “Believe in your heart and a miracle will happen.” – Unknown
- “Where there is a monster, there is a miracle.” – Ogden Nash
- “To all the cynics, I’m sorry you can’t believe in miracles.” – Armstrong
- “Believe in miracles. Believe in endless possibilities.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “There were grief and the ruins, and you were the miracle.” – Pablo Neruda
- “A miracle that words are green still after an age of dryness.” – Jerome Rothenberg
- “When you wake up to your power and snatch it back, miracles happen.” – Lalah Delia
- “Self-sacrifice is the real miracle out of which all the reported miracles grow.” – Emerson
- “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.” – Unknown
- “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” ― W.B. Yeats
- “Only two miracles are worth seeing: The miracle of loving And The miracle of forgiving.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “‘Otherworldly’ is a word that comes to mind every time I witness this type of magical birth.” – Bailey Gaddis
- “Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one’s bath like a lump of sugar.” – Pablo Picasso
- “We all want to believe in impossible things, I suppose, to persuade ourselves that miracles can happen.” – Paul Auster
- “The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives become filled with joy.” – Doug Henning
- “Do not wait for miracles to happen. The greatest miracle in life is life itself.” – Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru)
- “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There are so many more people who believe in the miracles of the Blessed Virgin than in the existence of the unconscious.” – Sigmund Freud
- “Nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. Exercise is nothing short of a miracle.” – Cher
- “Prayer is powerful and miracles come from it every day. But if we fail to pray, we make it nearly impossible to be who God wants us to be.” – J.W. Boggs
- “They say miracles are past; and we have our philosophical persons, to make modern and familiar, things supernatural and causeless.” – Shakespeare
- “Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.” – C. S. Lewis
- “God gives miracles to those who believe, courage to those with faith, hope to those who dream, love to those who accept, and forgiveness to those who ask.” – Unknown
- “You can learn to go way beyond believing and goal setting, to a new place within yourself: the place of knowing. It is in this realm of your mind that miracles are produced.” – Wayne Dyer
Miracle Quotes From Bible On God N Faith
Throughout history, various cultures and religions have reported miraculous occurrences, ranging from the parting of the Red Sea in biblical times to inexplicable healings and awe-inspiring manifestations.
Thus, miracles encompass events that challenge our understanding of reality while offering glimpses of transcendent possibilities.
- “For nothing will be impossible with God.” – Luke 1:37
- “For you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13-14
- “Lazarus was raised from the dead three days after he died.” – John 11
- “And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.” – Matthew 13:58
- “Daniel spends the night in a pit of hungry lions and walks out the next day.” – Daniel 6
- “He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.” – Job 5:8-9
- “God really performs the miracle of multiplying our time, but only if we give it to him first.” – Peter Kreeft
- “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’” – Matthew 19:26
- “He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.” – Deuteronomy 10:21
- “And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, various kinds of tongues.” – Corinthians 12:28
More Inspirational Quotes
Magical Prayer For Healing Quotes
In the religious context, miracles are commonly associated with the intervention of a higher power in the lives of individuals.
Scientifically, miracles continue to be a subject of intrigue and skepticism. While some instances can be attributed to misinterpretations or coincidences, others remain unexplained, leaving room for interpretation and wonder.
Whether you believe in miracles or not, these beautiful quotes about miracles can help you appreciate the mystery and magic of life, and inspire you to keep an open heart and mind to the possibilities that surround you every day.
Also, check our posts on universe quotes and deep visualization quotes that can help you to feel motivated and reshape your limiting beliefs.
If you think you can relate to these uplifting quotes feel free to share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.