90 Believing in Yourself Quotes n Sayings to Motivate You
I have rounded up some of the best and most motivational believing in yourself quotes, sayings, and proverbs, (with images and pictures) to inspire you.
Also See: Leap Of Faith Quotes
Though sometimes it may be hard to keep up your hopes and feel confident, you must always believe in your talent and capabilities.
A strong sense of faith and self-confidence are enough to turn around any negative situation into a positive one in your favor. So just be yourself and keep moving forward with a positive attitude.
These motivational quotes will surely help you to feel more self-assured.
Believing in yourself quotes serve as a source of inspiration and motivation. They remind us of the importance of having faith in ourselves and our abilities.
These quotes can come from different sources, such as famous figures, motivational speakers, or even personal experiences.
If you like these quotes then check out our post on inspirational quotes and be you quotes to uplift your mood daily.
Famous Believing in Yourself Quotes to Change Your Life
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”– Oscar Wilde
- “You have to believe in yourself before anybody else believes in you”
- “Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for.”― Turcois Ominek
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “If you don’t believe in yourself, no one will do it for you” – Kobe Bryant
- “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” — Walt Disney
- “Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself.”
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
- “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself.” — Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”― Lao Tzu
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy”
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going”
- “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy.” – Joel Brown
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Dr. Robert Anthony
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “If you want your life to be fulfilling, you have to believe in yourself. Put yourself out there and be thrilling, never be someone else.” – Julie Hebert
- The most important thing is God’s blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about.” – Mohamed Al-Fayed
- “Don’t believe in the you that believes in me and don’t believe in the me that believes in you. Believe in the you that believes in yourself.” – Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
- “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Always believe in yourself. No matter who’s around you being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.” ― Michael Jackson
- “Those people who have the greatest success first needed to believe in what they have to offer the world. You need to trust that your unique contribution is worthwhile.” – Grant Andrews
- “When they judge you, yawn. When they misunderstand you, smile. When they underestimate you, laugh. When they condemn you, ignore. When they envy you, rejoice. When they oppose you, prevail.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else.” – Nathaniel Branden
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are, so when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be, because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you. Keep believing in yourself.”
Inspirational I Beleive in You Quotes and Sayings
One of the most important factors in achieving something significant in life is self-belief.
Without believing in your strengths, they will not be enough for you to fulfill your goals. And the most important thing is believing in yourself when others don’t.
- There is nothing more beautiful than believing in yourself. – Sam Kao
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” — Walt Disney
- To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. – Brad Henry
- Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it. – Diane Sawyer
- You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent
- Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them. – Stacy London
Believe In Yourself Quotes and Sayings
Whether it’s sports, business, work or studies if you can believe that you can achieve your target then nothing will be able to stop you.
Having the faith in your abilities and focusing on your dreams and goals with hard work, determination, and perseverance will always help you to achieve success in life.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.” – Ronnie Lott
- Anything is possible once we believe and never relinquish hope. – Shadonna Richards
- “If you feel inferior to someone else, it is because of your own beliefs.” – Catherine Pulsife
- “You must believe you can. If anyone else can do this, you can do this as well. Yes, you can!” – Tamara Tilleman
- “If you want to change the way you feel about yourself, first you have to change the way you think about yourself.” – Gavin Bird
- The key to achieving success is believing in yourself and having the strength and motivation to persevere. – Jane John-Nwankwo
- You really can achieve your goals, if you believe in yourself and in your abilities, manage your time properly and focus on getting it done.
- “Your beliefs about yourself often translate into your convictions about yourself. It is difficult to achieve what you believe is beyond your power.”
- “It is necessary for us to believe in ourselves in order to become the best person that we can be.” – Quirky Grandma, Love the Person You See in the Mirror!
- Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what other think is impossible. – Rodolfo Costa
- “Always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, Sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe
Short Quotes and Captions on Believing Yourself
Believing in yourself quotes can help us to overcome self-doubt, fear, and uncertainty. They can remind you of your strengths, talents, and potential and trust yourself.
They can also inspire us to take action and pursue our goals, no matter how challenging they may seem.
- “The universe loves a believer.”
- “You have to believe.”- Sun Tzu
- “Don’t believe me? Just watch.”
- “Have faith and believe in yourself.”
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
- “We are who we believe we are.” – C.S Lewis
- “You are what you believe yourself to be.”- Paulo Coelho
- “If you believe in yourself anything is possible.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself.”- Liberace
Believe in Yourself Bible Quotes and Verses
- Mark 9:23 – And Jesus said to him, “‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.” Romans 15:13
- John 12:44 – And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.
- Romans 14:22 – The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
Motivational Believing In Yourself Quotes, Sayings, Images
Best Believe In Yourself Quotes & Images
Looking for more inspiration to motivate yourself?
So blieving in yourself quotes can serve as a powerful tool for personal growth and self-improvement.
They provide inspiration, motivation, and guidance on how to cultivate self-belief and pursue our dreams with confidence.
Did you enjoy these believe in yourself quotes? Which of the quotes resonated with you best? Let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.