200 Powerful Confidence Affirmations to Boost Self Esteeem
Having a tough time believing in your abilities? Is your self-confidence shaken and low? I feel believing in yourself and having self-confidence is the best armor you can wear. We have compiled some of the most positive confidence affirmations that boost your self-esteem, self-worth, and self-acceptance.
Writing and saying powerful affirmations every day helps greatly to change your thoughts into reality. Positive speaking and thinking is life transformational. There is an abundance of everything in this Universe, you just need to ask for it and truly believe that we can receive it. These affirmations will help you increase your confidence manifold times at work and personal life too.
Also Read: Positive Beauty Affirmations
Best Affirmations For Confidence
- I feel good.
- I deserve love.
- Life is beautiful.
- I deserve success.
- I deserve happiness.
- I am happy to be alive.
- I am succeeding in life.
- I am humble yet confident.
- I believe in my capabilities.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- Today is a great day to be alive!
- I deserve everything I want in life.
- I radiate love and self-confidence.
- I am worthy, wonderful, and wise.
- I am a strong and powerful person.
- Every day my confidence is growing.
- I am confident in my skills and gifts.
- I believe in myself and my capabilities.
- Being confident comes naturally to me.
- I have a great deal of respect for myself.
- I am courageous, content, and confident.
- Success and abundance are my birthrights.
- I feel confident when I speak up for myself.
- I am compassionate, kind, and courageous.
- I know I can achieve anything I want in life.
- I am relaxed, kind, peaceful, and confident.
- I am calm, clear, courageous, and confident.
- My gifts are one-of-a-kind and unique to me.
- I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.
- I go confidently in the direction of my dreams.
- I am attracting abundance and joy into my life.
- I am confident in my athletic abilities and skills.
- I am confident, courageous, and compassionate.
- I have full confidence in myself and my abilities.
- I am clear and confident in my personal choices.
- I have unique and valuable gifts to offer the world.
- I have complete confidence in myself and my path.
- My authentic self is of immense value to the world.
- I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.
- Every day I am becoming a better version of myself.
- My body, mind, and spirit are powerful and profound.
- I am motivated, positive, and confident in my life vision.
- I only attract other people who respect and appreciate me.
- I am outgoing and confident. I share my love with the world.
- I am confident, happy, healthy, and in alignment with my life.
- I am attracting positive people and circumstances into my life.
- I live in the present wonderful moment and trust in my future.
- As I take on new challenges I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- I am worthy, wise, and wonderful. Confidence comes naturally to me.
- I face challenging situations with confidence, courage, and conviction.
- I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.
- I am confident that my gifts and talents are of great benefit to the world.
- Confidence comes naturally to me when I share my gifts and talents with the world.
- I am confident in my unique gifts and talents and I share them proudly with the world.
- I continuously push myself to learn and develop in areas of life that bring me happiness, freedom, and purpose.
Self Confidence Affirmations To Pump You Up
- I deserve the love I am given.
- I will continue to learn and grow.
- I appreciate all that I have.
- I believe in my skills and abilities.
- Miracles are taking place in my life.
- I have great ideas. I make useful contributions.
- I have all that I need to make today a great day.
- Mistakes are just an apprenticeship to achievement.
- I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come.
- I am worthy of all the good things that happen in my life.
- I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.
- I will stand by my decisions. They are sound and reasoned.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- I am confident with my life plan and the way things are going.
- I have, or can quickly get, all the knowledge I need to succeed.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth; my self-confidence is rising.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- Don’t let your fear of what could happen to make nothing happen.
- Confidence comes from discipline and training.”– Robert Kiyosaki
- I let go of the negative feelings about myself and accept all that is good.
- Confidence is something you create in yourself by believing in who you are.
- I let go of any negative feelings about myself or my life and accept all that is good.
- Mу аbіlіtу tо соnquеr mу сhаllеngеѕ іѕ lіmіtlеѕѕ; mу роtеntіаl tо succeed іѕ іnfіnіtе.
- “The first place where self-esteem begins its journey is within us.”― Stephen Richards
- Mistakes are a stepping stone to success. They are the path I must tread to achieve my dreams.
- My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”– Tony Robbins
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- “The greatest “mistake” you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”– E Hubbard
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who cries and shed tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
- “Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.”– Denis Waitley
- “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change and become a better version of yourself.”― Madonna
- “The character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”– Helen Keller
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”– Tony Robbins
- “Somebody should tell us…right at the start of our lives…that we are dying. Then we might live to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”– Michael Landon
If you want a printable or PDF format of all the affirmations then feel free to download the free printable affirmations here >>>>>> Download Free Printable Confidence Affirmations
Positive Affirmations For Confidence
We have some of the best confidence quotes, images and photos which you can download and see daily. These quotes are great to re-affirm positive self-talks. Try sharing these with your friends and family over Whatsapp, Pinterest, Facebook and more to spread positive vibes all around.
Affirmations for Self Esteem and Self Worth
Self Confidence Affirmations
Daily Positive Affirmation Cards and Wallpapers
Practice saying or writing these affirmations every morning for 30 days. This will gradually replace your negative thoughts and doubts with positive ones. In this way, you can change your mindset to a positive one and use this daily regime to be confident, successful, healthy and everything you wish to be.
Some Handy Tips to build Self Confidence
There are a number of tips to help you build your confidence. It starts from small changes like changing your mindset and then some changes to your habits, inner-self. Take the initiative and transform yourself gradually to overcome your self-doubt and build your self-esteem.
- Make a list of all your strengths
- Change one small habit daily
- Walk tall and straight (Don’t slouch)
- Look into the eyes and speak.
- Try to speak slowly and distinctively.
- Study your expertise daily and increase your knowledge.
- Be positive and optimistic
- Set some goals.
- Try meditation
- Do your positive affirmations daily morning
- Believe in Yourself.
Looking for some more Inspiration?