Women with strength and courage always set high examples for people to be inspired. Throughout history, many women have been role models, showing that strength knows no gender, and every woman can be a positive force in making the world a better place. Read some of the best woman strength quotes and sayings with images that will inspire you.
A woman’s strength is a strong and powerful force that includes many different parts, like physical, emotional, mental, and social aspects.
Related: Women Empowerment Quotes
When a woman is pushed to her limit then she evolves with confidence, courage, and strength and is empowered by herself. These beautiful quotes are about the fearless attitude of strong women who will encourage every girl and woman out there to be the best versions of themselves.
Also See: Black Women Quotes
Browse these women’s strength quotes by famous authors, poets, celebrities, and artists which will give you the positive vibes to be strong and move on.
Top 10 Women’s Strength Quotes
- “Never apologize for being a powerful woman.”– Unknown
- “Let’s be clear, I’m a strong woman.” – Bethenny Frankel
- “Stay strong. Make them wonder how you’re still smiling.”– Unknown
- “Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it.” ― Michelle K.
- “You’re gonna be happy,” said life, “but first I’ll make you strong.” – Unknown
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me” – Ayn Rand
- “The best protection any woman can have… is courage.” ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” ― Malala Yousafzai
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
Strength Quotes For Her
These quotes serve as reminders of the strength, resilience, and determination that women have shown throughout history and continue to exhibit in their daily lives.
May they inspire you to embrace your own strength and face any challenges with courage.
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Delia
- “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.” – Meryl Streep
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I never dreamed about success I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.”- Ruth Gordon
- “A girl should be two things; who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “I don’t go by the rule book; I lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
- “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.” – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” — Angelina Jolie
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” – Emma Stone
- “There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.” – Hannah Gadsby
- “She wore her scars as her best attire. A stunning dress made of hellfire.” ― T.L. Martin, Dancing in the Dark
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” ― Isabel Allende, Island Beneath the Sea
- “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
- “Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.” – Unknown
- “A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows that it is in the journey where she will become strong.” ― Luke Easter
Famous Woman Strength Quotes To Inspire You
- “A strong woman builds her own world.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
- “A strong woman knows how to turn her pain into power.” ― Trisha.J
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” – Marge Piercy
- “When you are a strong woman, you will attract trouble. When a man feels threatened, there is always trouble.” – Barbara Taylor Bradford
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” – Charlotte Whitton
- “Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.”— Harriet Morgan
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
- “The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” – Unknown
- “Strong women need not declare they can carry all the burdens in life. They just quietly do it and survive with a smile.”― Princess Maleiha Bajunaid Candao
Famous Strength Quotes For Women
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” – Albert Einstein
- “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” ― Gina Carey
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
- “She’s a simple woman, made to look complicated by a man who isn’t man enough to provide the things she deserves.” – r.h. Sin.
- “I am proud of the woman I am today, because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.”
- “Beneath every strong, independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone.”
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
- “A woman is like a tea bag—you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
Motivational Quotes about Women’s Strength
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” – Madame Marie du Deffand
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- ”Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” – Madame Marie du Deffand
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
- “Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.” – Anne Frank
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna
- “There’s fire in her. If loved correctly she will warm your entire home. If abused she will burn it down.”
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away.” – Unknown
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
Female Strength Quotes To Encourage Women
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.”
- “Be a strong woman. So your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he’s a man.”
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.”
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that you career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
- “If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that’s a weakness of yours.” – Unknown
- “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.” ― Unknown
- “I am proud of the woman I am today because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.” – Unknown
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
- “A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.” — Harriet Morgan
- “The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.”- Steve Maraboli
- “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes. ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl, who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.”― Taylor Swift
Short Woman Strength Captions For Instagram
Feel free to use these captions to celebrate the mental strength, perseverance, and resilience of women in your social media posts or any other empowering context. Let’s continue to uplift and support women in all their endeavors!
- Strong women, powerful souls.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Her strength is her superpower.
- She’s a warrior, not a worrier.
- She’s got that fire in her soul.
- Queen. It is not a title. It is a state of mind.
- She’s got a brave heart and a fierce mind.
- Fierce and fearless, that’s who she is.
- She’s got a heart of gold and a spirit of steel.
- The world is her playground, and she’s playing to win.
- She’s made of strength, grace, and a sprinkle of stardust.
- With grace in her heart and fire in her soul, she’s unstoppable.
- She’s not looking for a knight; she’s the hero of her own story.
- A girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.” ― Kobi Yamada
Looking for some more quotes to inspire you?
If you liked our collection of women’s quotes then please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, and Tumblr. #Womenstrengthquotes