Read the best collection of girl power quotes, sayings, slogans, and captions (with images and pictures) to empower every woman out there with confidence and strength.
The word “Girl Power” is used in reference to an attitude of independence, confidence, and empowerment among young women.
As a feminist, I strongly believe girls/women are equal to men and also surpass them in many qualities.
Also See: Alpha Female Quotes
Girls can show great mental, emotional, and physical strength when they set their minds to something. Be it at work, in relationships, in gyms, or at home girls are powerful enough to do anything they really want.
We can see girl power when successful women entrepreneurs, authors, leaders, and personalities pave their way to success by overcoming all struggles.
Also See: Strong Woman Quotes
“Girlboss” shows powerful women who are self-made, running their own businesses, and acting as their own bosses.
Hope these motivational quotes on girl pwr will encourage you ladies to live life on your own terms and be confident, strong, and empowered.
Top 10 Girl Power Quotes To Inspire You
- “She’s not a girl, she’s a legend.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “Some women fear the fire. Others simply become it.” – R.H. Sin
- “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” - Tyra Banks
- “She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” – Proverbs 31:25
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” – J.K. Rowling
Best Quotes About Girl Power For Strong Women
- “Fight like a girl.” – Unknown
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” – Unknown
- “The best protection any woman can have… is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.” – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- “Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful.” – Imam Ali
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Unknown
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” – Marge Piercy
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s important to teach our female youth that it’s OK to say, ‘Yes, I am good at this,’ and you don’t hold back.” – Simone Biles
- “Girls should be strong together. Strong like steel, merry like the tinkling of chimes dancing in the wind.” – Kristin Halbrook
- “No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special, and loved, and perfect just the way you are.” - Ariel Winter
- “Women that believe in each other can survive anything. Women who believe in each other create armies that will win kingdoms and wars.” – Nikita Gill
- “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
- “There’s something special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” – Rihanna
- “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “She was not looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.” – Atticus
Girlish Motivational Quotes For The Girl Boss in You
Girl power is a slogan that encourages and celebrates women’s empowerment, independence, confidence, and strength.
When you believe in yourself and know your self-worth then you will always be confident and stand against all odds.
Also See: Women Empowerment Quotes
These famous quotes on girl power by successful women will inspire you to be yourself and embrace your uniqueness.
On days when you feel proud of yourself then you can use these quotes as captions or status or as your DP to celebrate your strength.
- “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” – Emma Watson
- “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
- “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack.” – Unknown
- “If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?” – Malala Yousafzai
- “I was raised to be an independent woman not the victim of anything.” – Kamala Hamis
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” - Emma Stone
- “It’s not your job to be likable. It’s your job to be yourself. Someone will like you anyway.” – Chimamanda Adichie
- “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.” – Unknown
- “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick *ss.” – Maya Angelou
- “Imperfections are beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I can promise you that women working together — linked, informed and educated — can bring peace and prosperity to this forsaken planet.” – Isabelle Allende
Savage Girl Power Quotes To Encourage You
- “Respecting a girl. It’s beauty is appreciated.” – Unknown
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
- “When women support each other incredible things happen.” – Unknown
- “A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.” – Gloria Steinem
- “She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.” – Sylvester McNutt
- “You don’t have to love me, but you damn well have to respect me.” – Toni Morrison
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” – Candace Bushnell
- “It is amazing what a woman can do if only she ignores what men tell her she can’t.” – Carol K. Carr
- “I think beauty come from knowing who you actually are. That’s real beauty to me.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “The beauty of being a feminist is that you get to be whatever you want. And that’s the point.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “I believe women and minorities often wait for permission to be invited to something; we need to stop doing that.” – Rep. Ilhan Omar
- “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” – Charlotte Whitton
- “Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do.’” – Gloria Steinem
- “No amount of witch burnings, stiletto heels, and lack of basic human rights can stop the blossoming forth of the boldest, bravest wave of women and girl power ever, here at the dawn of the new millennium.” – Becca Anderson
Motivational Girl Power Quotes From Celebrities
- “I like that I’m not typical.” – Lizzo
- “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton
- “It’s never overreacting to ask for what you want and need.” – Amy Poehler
- “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” – Taylor Swift
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “I love women who don’t ask ‘Is that OK?’ after everything they say.” – Mindy Kaling
- “Always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: Who cares?” – Tina Fey
- “My beauty is not about how I look. My beauty is about my heart and soul.” – Laverne Cox
- “I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b*tch, OK.” – Madonna
- “It’s really important for us to be unapologetic. To be bold. To be brave. To take huge risks.” – Awkwafina
- “Women hold all the power. They should use it like a whip, not offer it up like a sacrifice.” – Tarryn Fisher
- “It is not about being the ‘first’ or the ‘only’… It’s about creating a pathway for the girls coming up.” – Justine Siegal
- “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” ― Philip Sidney
- “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.” – Dolly Parton
Short Girl Power Captions For Instagram
- Girls can do anything.
- Woman is the new Strong.
- Being a girl is so expensive.
- Who runs the world? GIRLS!
- Sassy, classy, and a bit smart assy.
- She’s a little sass and a lot of badass.
- Just a Girl Boss building her Empire.
- I got heels higher than your standards.
- Divas don’t do drama. We do business.
- We all have a Wonder Woman inside us.
- She was a rainbow, but he was color blind.
- Queen. It is not a title. It is a state of mind.
- Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
- Never apologize for being powerful Woman.
- She has a fire in her soul and grace in her heart.
- I won’t cry for you. My mascara’s too expensive.
- The most beautiful curve on a woman’s body is her smile.
- Little Girls With Big Dream’s Become Women With Vision.
- A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see and hard to catch.
- Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.
Motivational Women Quotes
Women are all strong, it is just a matter of having the confidence to unlock the possibilities that lie in store for you.
These positive quotes will surely inspire you to cheer other women, lift their spirits, and stand by each other empowering girls to be strong.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of Black Women Quotes to empower you.
Let us know which of the above girl power sayings you resonate the most with. If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to inspire them to empower women.