Looking for famous quotes about empowering others? We have rounded up the best collection of empowering quotes, sayings, proverbs, messages, and captions, (with images and pictures) to refuel your drained energies and make you self-empowered.
Being empowered means you have power and control over your life. These quotes will inspire you to be stronger and more confident, to claim your rights, and live life on your own terms.
Sometimes failures, setbacks, and negativity pull you down in life. This is the time when you feel that you need something to lift yourself and your spirits.
Also See: You are Amazing Quotes
Whatever you’re struggling with in your life whether it’s in work, relationships, family, or social life, some words of encouragement help you with the right motivation and can strengthen you to sail through any of life’s struggles.
Words are powerful and a small dose of inspirational empowerment quotes is a great way to start your day on a motivational note.
Good thoughts during the day can help encourage you from a depressed or low state of mood.
Top 10 Empowering Quotes
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
- “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” – Michelle Obama
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you – always.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do good and great things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. Believe in yourself.” – Gordon B Hinckley
Short Empowering Quotes To Inspire You
Empowerment is one of the most important things for improving our world. All of us can make a difference if we are emotionally, physically, and spiritually empowered and use that to make the world a better place.
Also See: Self Inspirational Quotes
There are many famous personalities who have shown that a single person can make a difference if they empower themselves. Here is a list of some positive, strong, and empowering captions that will inspire you to take action and change your life for the better.
- “This is your moment. Own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
- “There is no limit to what we as women can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.” – Kesha
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” – Nicole Kidman
- “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
Motivational Quotes To Empower You
At times it may seem difficult to sail through daily obstacles that life throws at you. There are times when you don’t understand whether to push yourself harder or allow yourself some breathing space.
Also See: Self Motivation Quotes
In such stressful times you start having self-doubt relating to whether you are even capable of achieving what you set out to achieve.
- “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” – Alexander the Great
- “Everything you want is just outside of your comfort zone.” – Robert Allen
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” – Dolly Parton
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right.” – Unknown
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Never regret a day in your life. Good days bring you happiness and bad days bring you experience.” – Unknown
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
- “I’m not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn’t open for me. I’m going to create my own door and walk through that.” – Ava DuVernay
- “To be the person who we long to be—we must be vulnerable. We must take off the armour, put down the weapons, show up, and let ourselves be seen.” – Brené Brown
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Best Empowering Quotes To Unleash Your Potential
We have curated a list of uplifting empowering quotes from a wide variety of sources, authors, and great minds, including businessmen, actors, musicians, spiritual leaders, and successful CEOs that will help you put one foot in front of the other and get you on the path towards success.
- “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- “Remember, every pro was first an amateur. Start your dream now.” – Marie Forleo
- “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” – James Clear
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticised anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I raise my voice – not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard… We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “At the end of the day, whether or not those people are comfortable with how you’re living your life doesn’t matter. What matters is whether you’re comfortable with it.” – Dr. Phil
- “Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.” – Wilma Rudolph
- “I am experienced enough to do this. I am knowledgeable enough to do this. I am prepared enough to do this. I am mature enough to do this. I am brave enough to do this.” – Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Knock Down The House
Empowering Quotes For Success In Life
- “Hold the vision. Trust the process.” – Unknown
- “It might not be easy but it’ll be worth it.” – Unknown
- “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.” – Tim Fargo
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” – Unknown
- “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Results happen overtime not overnight – work hard, stay consistent and be patient.” – Unknown
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “Keep your thoughts directed at your goal, do everything that you DO know how to do to make it happen, decide with unwavering determination that it will happen, and be on the lookout for the opportunity.” – Jen Sincero
Famous Empowering Quotes To Make You Confident
Giving a ray of hope to others when they are in trouble is one of the best things you can do. Some motivation and words of encouragement is great to empower others.
Also See: Self Improvement Quotes
With self-empowerment these quotes will also motivate you to help others and give them the strength and courage to move on.
- “Take the risk or lose the chance.” – Unknown
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.” – Louise Hay
- “She will rise with a spine of steal and a roar like thunder. She will rise.” – Nicole Lyons
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell.” – Amal Clooney
- “You are allowed to want more for yourself for no other reason than because it makes your heart happy. You don’t need anyone’s permission, and you certainly shouldn’t have to rely on anyone’s support as the catalyst to get you there.” – Rachel Hollis
- “There is a wolf inside of every woman. Her wolf is who she was made to be before the world told her who to be. Her wolf is her talent, her power, her dreams, her voice, her curiosity, her courage, her dignity, her choices—her truest identity.” – Abby Wambach
More Inspirational Quotes
These positive powerful quotes are great for students, workers, men, and women to give them a deeper and more meaningful perspective on love, success, change, strength, and courage in life.
A morning inspirational message from a friend or family can make your day happy and help you start your day with a smile.
Positive thoughts attract positive things all along. Also, read our post on new chapter quotes for new beginnings.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.