I’ve rounded the best collection of faithful quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be constant and steadfast through all the difficult times in life.
Faithfulness is the quality of being loyal, devoted, and committed to something or someone, even when the going gets tough. It can be applied to relationships, friendships, and professional pursuits.
Also Check: Relationship Loyalty Quotes
Being faithful is a lifelong commitment that requires dedication to living a life of integrity and honesty. It requires you to remain true to your values and beliefs despite any external pressures or influences.
By being faithful, you demonstrate your trustworthiness and dependability in all aspects of life. This quality can also help you build strong relationships with others as it shows that you are reliable and trustworthy.
To remain faithful, you must practice patience, understanding, communication, and honesty with those around us.
Ultimately, being faithful is essential in any relationship as it helps to build trust and strengthen bonds between people.
Being faithful quotes are a powerful tool for anyone seeking to cultivate the virtue of faithfulness in their lives.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of loyal friends quotes to cherish your true bond.
Top 10 Faithful Quotes About Loyalty
- “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – Andre Gide
- “It is better to be faithful than famous.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You have to stay faithful to what you’re working on.” – Stephen King
- “Only the person who has faith in himself is able to be faithful to others.” – Erich Fromm
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- “If you would have a faithful servant, and one that you like, serve yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “If a man is not faithful to his own individuality, he cannot be loyal to anything.” – Claude McKay
- “Sometimes you have to smile by faith. If you’ll smile by faith, soon the joy will follow.” – Joel Osteen
- “Faithful servants never retire. You can retire from your career, but you will never retire from serving God.” – Rick Warren
- “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Albert Einstein
Best Quotes On Faithfulness
- “He who promised is faithful.” – Unknown
- “Merciful God. Faithful God.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “God is faithful to fulfill all His promises.” – Unknown
- “When faithfulness is most difficult, it is most necessary.” – Anon
- “A good and faithful judge ever prefers the honorable to the expedient.” – Horace
- “God didn’t call me to be successful, He called me to be faithful.” – Mother Teresa
- “How can there be great faith where there is little faithfulness?” – William Gurnall
- “To trust God in the light is nothing, but trust him in the dark. That is faith.” – C.H. Spurgeon
- “Don’t worry about being effective. Just concentrate on being faithful to the truth.” – Dorothy Day
- “A rusted nail, placed near the faithful compass, Will sway it from the truth, and wreck the argosy.” – Walter Scott
- “A faithful friend is a strong defense, And he that hath found him hath found a treasure.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “When young we are faithful to individuals, when older we grow loyal to situations and to types.” – Cyril Connolly
- “Those that are most slow in making a promise are the most faithful in the performance of it.”- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “I am confirmed in my division of human energies. Ambitious people climb, but faithful people build.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Ordinary people who faithfully, diligently, and consistently do simple things that are right before God will bring forth extraordinary results.” – David A. Bednar
Famous Quotes About Faithfulness
They remind us of the importance of commitment, trust, and honesty, and they offer guidance and inspiration during challenging times.
Being faithful is not always easy, but it is an essential quality that can lead to stronger relationships, a more fulfilling life, and a sense of inner peace.
- “Be faithful in the little things.” – Mother Teresa
- “Faithfulness in little things is a big thing.” – Chrysostom
- “God requires no more than faithfulness in our place.” – William Gurnall
- “Reverent fear of God is the key to faithfulness in any situation.” – Alan Redpath
- “I have no faith in my faith. My faith is in the faithful God.” – Leonard Ravenhill
- “Faithfulness knows no difference between small and great duties.” – John Ruskin
- “Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservations.” – Elton Trueblood
- “Faithfulness is our business; fruitfulness is an issue that we must be content to leave with God.” – J. I. Packer
- “When others present to you a thousand reasons to doubt God, give them a single reason why you must never doubt God.” – Unknown
- “There is no guarantee that men faithful to God will be recognizable by their numbers, their talents or their success.” – Iain H. Murray
- “The beautiful thing about this adventure called faith is that we can count on Him never to lead us astray.” – Charles (Chuck) Swindoll
- “God rewards the faithful who, amid their circumstances continued to believe in His wisdom, mercy and power instead of questioning His reasons.” – Unknown
- “Do your best to stay faithful, and not give up on these goals and your other commitments. And in life, there are no shortcuts to success.” – Elijah A. Grant IV
- “Like the intense fire that transforms iron into steel, as we remain faithful during the fiery trial of our faith, we are spiritually refined and strengthened.” – Elder Neil L. Andersen
- “All of your days have already been written in God’s book. When you go through a disappointment, don’t stop on that page. Stay the course. Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged and frustrated, but don’t give up on your future. Our God is faithful.” – Unknown
Being Faithful Quotes For Relationships
Faithful quotes are a collection of powerful statements, sayings, and proverbs that emphasize the importance of faith in our lives.
Also See: Family Loyalty Quotes
By internalizing these quotes, we can strive to be better partners, friends, and human beings, and contribute positively to the world around us.
Faithfulness is not only about being faithful to your partner, it is also about being faithful to yourself and to your values.
- “Be faithful to me if you are with me.” – Unknown
- “I don’t want perfect, I want honest and faithful.” – Unknown
- “If you truly love someone, being faithful is easy.” – Unknown
- “GOD is faithful Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” – Stephen Richards
- “Cheating is easy. Try something more challenging… Like being faithful.” – Unknown
- “If you want to be faithful to someone, start by being faithful to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
- “A REAL MAN chooses to honor, love, respect, adore, and be faithful to one woman.” – Unknown
- “Relationship takes two people. Not one person being faithful and another acting single.” – Unknown
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions, but those who kindly reprove thy faults.” – Socrates
- “When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is everything.” – Unknown
- “Christians do not have to live; they have only to be faithful to Jesus Christ, not only until death but unto death if necessary.” – Vance Havner
- “I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.” – Juliette Drouet
- “I promise to be on your team. I promise to be faithful. I promise to be quick to forgive. I promise to always surprise you. I promise to stand by you. I promise to trust you, respect you, follow you, honor you and support you. I promise to love you, always.” – Unknown
Spiritual Faithfulness Quotes About God
These deep quotes remind us of the importance of faith in God and Almighty and the positive impact it can have on our lives, and they help us stay connected to our values and sense of purpose in challenging times.
- “God rewards faithfulness and not the size of our ministries.” – Daniel Affi
- “The Lord is faithful to those who are faithful and earnestly seek Him.” – Ben Lance
- “You have to be faithful in little before you are entrusted with much.” – Daniel Brown
- “God has no larger field for the man who is not faithfully doing his work where he is.” – Anon
- “It is impossible to be faithful to Jesus Christ and not incur the opposition of the world.” – William Still
- “You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.” – Matthew 25:21 NIV
- “As children of such a faithful Creator, we also have our responsibilities toward the creation.” – Mary Louise Bringle
- “Faithfulness to God is our first obligation in all that we are called to do in the service of the gospel.” – Iain H. Murray
- “God is faithful, and like your friend, He knows you intimately and has been with you all the days of your life.” – Hannah Grace
- “God is faithful, and that trumps all our problems, tears, tragedies, and the very prospect of death itself.” – David Jeremiah
- “God wants to be faithful and make sure that He restores me and you to our original purpose, a pure and holy people when He comes again.” – Happy Zhou
- “Stay faithful. If you’re hurting, stay hopeful. Pray and give thanks to God for the opportunity to grow; ask Him to shed light, ask Him for clarity.” – Thomas Nelson
- “Keep on speaking God’s word over whatever it is that needs changing in your life and if you are faithful you will see God begin to work in your favor.” – Grant Dean
- “The test for all of us who have been called by God to preach the Word is to do so faithfully and with a heart full of love for God, for believers, and for the lost.” – Dan Delzell
- “You will be blessed for your faithfulness. You will be rewarded for your commitment. There is no greater reward than for you to hear the Lord say, ‘well done.” – Carl Mathis
- “God is always with us and will bring us through every calamity and hardship if (and this is the key word) we remain faithful and process these difficulties correctly.” – Erol Woods
- “Money is the acid test of your faithfulness. God uses it more than any other thing in your life to test your faith. Why? Because it’s the thing we have the hardest time with.” – Rick Warren
- “But sometimes it is really hard to be content when you are going through a crisis. But God is faithful and he can give you a joy in the midst of suffering that feels new every day.” – Robin Zaruba
- “Faithfulness is that with which God meets us in secret, so on our part there should be the childlike simplicity of faith, the confidence that our prayer does bring down a blessing.” – Andrew Murray
- “If we are faithful and show Him that He can rely on us as a tool in His hands, He will continue to use us for those purposes and we will be blessed with more so that we can do more.” – Lindsey K. Rietzsch
If you think you can relate to these uplifting quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Which is your favorite faithful quote? If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.