90 Leap of Faith Quotes To Be Stronger That Your Fears!
Read the best collection of leap of faith quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire your faith to be stronger than your fears!
A leap of faith is a phrase used to describe a decision made despite a lack of certainty or solid evidence. It is often associated with taking a risk in the pursuit of a belief or goal.
For me, “faith” is synonymous with self-confidence and trust. Thus, taking a leap of faith is essentially a personal willingness to take a chance.
It is often associated with pursuing one’s passions, dreams, or goals, even in the face of uncertainty or doubt.
We all have fear of the unknown (future) and self-doubts that stop us from pursuing our dreams and taking a chance in life. But with faith and courage in your heart, you need to believe in yourself and follow your dreams.
If you are going through tough times and not able to make a decision in times of uncertainty, these encouraging quotations on the leap of faith will give you the strength to jump into action and do things you always wanted to do.
So taking a leap of faith can be a challenging, yet rewarding experience. It requires courage, trust, and a willingness to embrace uncertainty.
Whether it’s in pursuit of a personal or professional goal, taking a leap of faith can lead to growth, self-discovery, and the achievement of one’s dreams.
Many people see a leap of faith as a test of courage and conviction. Here are a few quotations about taking a leap of faith and exploring the unknown.
Top 10 Leap of Faith Quotes
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” ― Kobi Yamada
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “She took a leap of faith and grew her wings on the way down.” ― David Brinkley
- “Taking a leap of faith is better than taking a leap of doubt.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Take a leap of faith. You will either land somewhere new or learn to fly.” ― Kandyse Mcclurev
- “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” ― Saint Augustine
- “Every great move forward in your life begins with a leap of faith, a step into the unknown.” — Brian Tracy
- “The challenging part is in the beginning; it’s a leap of faith. But I think the most important thing is to just do it. Start.” ―Tom Szaky
- “If we never had the courage to take a leap of faith, we’d be cheating God out of a chance to mount us up with wings like eagles and watch us soar.” ― Jen Stephens
Famous Quotes About Leap Of Faith
The phrase “leap of faith” is used to describe the act of putting one’s trust in something greater than oneself, whether that be a higher power, an ideal, or a goal.
Taking risks is always associated when you are trying new things you have never done before. But that should never stop you to look forward to your journey to success.
- “Leap and the net will appear.” — Julia Margaret Cameron
- “Sometimes all you need is a big leap of faith.” — Sean Bean
- “Leap of faith – yes, but only after reflection.” ―Soren Kierkegaard
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- “It’s time to trust my instincts, close my eyes, and leap.” ― Stephen Schwartz
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” — Corrie Ten Boom
- “Upgrading one’s imagination about what is possible is always a leap of faith.” ― Clay Shirky
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” — Muhammad Ali
- “To live, to truly live, we must be willing to risk. To be nothing in order to find everything. To leap before we look.” ―Mandy Hale
- “Everything beautiful that we create in life requires a leap of faith.” ― Paul Budnitz
Take A Leap Of Faith Quotes
Taking a leap of faith might be frightening and risky, but then all the efforts you put in are worth it in the end. You don’t live a life of regrets where you did not take chance to live the life you want.
- “All it takes is one leap of faith.” ― E.K. Dobbins
- “Faith is a leap into the light, not a step into the darkness.” ― Reinhard Bonnke
- “True faith is not a leap into the dark; it’s a leap into the light.” ― Eric Metaxas
- “This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.” ― Neil Armstrong
- “To live, to TRULY live, we must be willing to RISK. To be nothing in order to find everything. To leap before we look.” ― Mandy Hale
- “If you keep standing on the verge of greatness, you’ll eventually get the courage to leap into it.” — Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “Sometimes taking a leap of faith requires an imaginative mind that can create the ending you are unable to see.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they overthought it, or they were too cautious and were unwilling to make the leap of faith.” — James Cameron
- “When I took the leap, I had faith I would find a net; Instead I learned I could fly.” ―John Calvin
- “Wings are like dreams. Before each flight, a bird takes a small jump, a leap of faith, believing that its wings will work. That jump can only be made with rock solid feet.” — J.R. Rim
- “Don’t you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!” — Ken Watanabe
- “Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.” ― Swedish Proverb
- “You have to take a leap of faith to realize a dream, and this is something that a lot of people aren’t willing to do.” ―Ron Bramlett
- “Allowing people to contribute to your life is a leap of faith. And that comes gradually with self-actualization and overcoming fears of uncertainty.” — Deepak Chandra
Inspirational Leap of Faith Quotes About Love
- “Gravity is love and every turn is a leap of faith.” ― Warren Miller
- “Friendship requires a leap, not of faith but of regard.” ― Mark Kingwell
- “Marriage is a leap of faith. You are each other’s safety net.” ― Erica Bauermeister
- “It’s always a leap of faith when you get involved with somebody.” ― Christian Slater
- “I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.” — Sarah Dessen
- “It only takes one idea, one second in time, one friend, one dream, one leap of faith, to change everything forever.” ― Mike Dooley
- “I suppose love is never a sure thing, no matter what words are spoken. Love requires a leap of faith into the abyss, every time.” ―Tammara Webber
Encouraging Take The Leap Quotes For Instagram
We have curated the most famous leap of faith quotations from movies like Assassin’s Creed, Spiderman, and other books and sources to motivate you to take action and trust your dreams.
The fear of failure and fear of making mistakes often stop us from taking risks in life. But this comes the regret of a lifetime for things we didn’t do.
These powerful quotes are relevant to your career, business, relationships, and all aspects of life where you need to be bold and take chances that will change your life.
- “Faith is a game changer.” ― Unknown
- “Somehow everything will fall into place.” ― Unknown
- “Trust leap! You will figure it out along the way.” ― Unknown
- “Say yes and you’ll figure it out afterward.” ― Tina Fey
- “Let your faith be bigger than your fears.” ― Unknown
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” ― Jack Canfield
- “Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.” ― Debbie Macomber
- “Sometimes your only option is to take a leap of faith.” ― Unknown
- “Don’t be afraid to take that leap of faith. You have nothing to lose but fear.” ― Unknown
- “Faith is the bridge between where I am and the place God is taking me.” ― Unknown
- “Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.” ― Man of Steel
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe trust let go and see what happens.” ―Mandy Hale
- “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” ― Meister Eckhart
- “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” ― Unknown
- “Often the journey of transformation is steeped with mystery and you cannot see where you are going Be Brave..because sometimes a leap of faith leads to the most wonderful adventure.” ― Unknown
- When God pushes you to the edge, only two things can happen; either He will catch you when you fall, or He will teach you how to fly.” – Unknown
More Quotes On Taking The Leap Of Faith
- “Diving is a leap of faith plus gravity.” ― Gabrielle Zevin
- “What if I fall oh but my darling what if you fly.” ― J. M. Barrie
- “The journey to understanding begins with a leap of faith.” — Dannika Dark
- “Chance is not a word to toss in the air. It’s a word to take in, a word to give yourself.” — Michelle Muriel
- “Creativity is always a leap of faith. You’re faced with a blank page, blank easel, or an empty stage.” — Julia Cameron
- “Transformation is something I cannot explain – too much analysis might destroy it.” ― Sophia Loren
- “Don’t be afraid to start over. Because it is in that leap to the unknown where you will find your wings.” — Brittany Burgunder
- “Most processes leave out the stuff no one wants to talk about: magic, intuition, and leaps of faith.”
- “It certainly is a puzzle.” He turned back to the broken road. “But sometimes to find the answer, you have to take a leap of faith.” ― Dianna Hardy
- “Life is a gamble. There are no sureties. If you want something badly, you’d have to trust your heart and your instincts and then take a leap of faith.” ― Alyssa Urbano
- “I can’t even make a leap of faith to believe in my own existence.” ― Woody Allen
- “There is a leap of faith with any conclusion the mind can conceive.” ― H. Mortara
- “Life remains unchanged till a leap of faith runs towards heaven.” ― Santosh Kalwar
- “I love the recklessness of faith. First, you leap, and then you grow wings.” ―William Sloane Coffin
- “Preparation can only take you so far, after that you’ve got to take a few leaps of faith.” ― Michael Scofield
- “Faith in Christ is not some blind leap into a dark chasm, but a faith based on established evidence.” ―Hank Hanegraaff
- “Sometimes it’s better to take a leap of faith and just believe what you hear instead of trying to find the story behind it.” ― Ash Sweeney
- “Letting go of the security of what is commonly understood requires a big leap of faith and a willingness to fall.” ― Henry Kimsey-House
- “Nobody gets argued all the way into becoming a believer on the sheer basis of logic and reason. That requires a leap of faith.” ― Francis Collins
- “One new perception, one fresh thought, one act of surrender, one change of heart, one leap of faith, can change your life forever.” ―Robert Holden
- “Take a leap of faith and see that these troubled waters have no power over you unless you give it to them, and even then they lie.” ― Ted Dekker
- “Leave behind your old self and take a leap of faith into the unknown, you will surely find out what you are truly capable of becoming. Always have faith folks.” ― Kemmy Nola
- “You take that leap of faith. You have to be willing to follow, blindly, wherever it takes you. If you know where you’re going beforehand, you’re not going to end up with anything worth knowing.” ― Sam Messer
- “But failure has to be an option in art and in exploration because it’s a leap of faith. And no important endeavor that required innovation was done without risk. You have to be willing to take those risks.” ― James Cameron
- “Things can fall apart, or threaten to, for many reasons, and then there’s got to be a leap of faith. Ultimately, when you’re at the edge, you have to go forward or backward; if you go forward, you have to jump together.” ―Yo-Yo Ma
- Miles Morales – “When will I know I’m ready?” Peter B. Parker – “You won’t. It’s a leap of faith. That’s all it is, Miles. A leap of faith.” ― Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Movie
10 Best Bible Verses on Leap of Faith
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 – For we walk by faith, not by sight.
- John 4:41 – And many more believed because of his word.
- Romans 10:17 – So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
- Romans 5:8 – But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- John 20:29 – Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- Hebrews 11:6 – And without faith, it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
More Inspirational Quotes
Spiritual Quotes About Faith in God
Let us know which of the above sayings and quotes you resonate the most with. If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.