36 Fear Is The Enemy Quotes To Help You Overcome Fear
Looking for inspirational quotes about fear is your worst enemy? We have rounded up the best collection of fear is the enemy quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to show courage and face your fears.
We all have fears. Fears of the unknown, fear of the future, fear of failure, or fear of being judged. But fears are not real and they don’t allow you to live life to the fullest.
Be it our career, work, relationship fear is what stops us from doing what we really want to do. But personally I have seen most of our fears do not come true. They are just figments of our negative imagination that holds us back from exploring life.
Also See: Fearless Quotes
When we don’t face our fears we don’t grow. We become limited in our thoughts, minds, and actions. Fearless people are not afraid to be afraid. They acknowledge their fear, but face it anyway. And there is no better antidote to fear than self-confidence.
Fear is our worst enemy as we do not use our full potential as we are afraid of doing things. We fear failure, or fear what others will think, and begin to doubt their capabilities
If you are encouraged with these wise words of wisdom, then also check out warrior quotes and be brave quotes to inspire you to sail through the tough times with grit.
Top Fear Is The Enemy Quotes
- “The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Fear is your worst enemy. Risk is your best friend.” ― Gurubaksh Chahal
- “Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Fear and self-doubt have always been the greatest enemies of human potential.” ― Brian Tracy
- “Fear is the only true enemy, born of ignorance and the parent of anger and hate.” ― Edward Albert
- “Fears, even the most basic ones, can totally destroy our ambitions. Fear, if left unchecked, can destroy our lives. Fear is one of the many enemies lurking inside us.” ― Jim Rohn
- “It seems to me that there are two great enemies of peace – fear and selfishness.” ― Katherine Paterson
- “Fear, the worst of all enemies, can be effectively cured by forced repetition of acts of courage.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “One of the most important things you can do in your life is to learn to pull back the curtain of fear so you can see it for what it really is – the enemy blowing a lot of smoke and pushing your buttons.” ― Victoria Osteen
- “Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It’s like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can’t control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you.” ― Mike Tyson
Fear Is Our Worst Enemy Quotes
The popular quote “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” by Jack Canfield says it all. Conquer your fears and explore life. Not all our negative thoughts, worries, fears will come true.
- “Fear is the enemy of logic.” ― Frank Sinatra
- “Our worst enemy we have is our own fear.” ― Unknown
- “The greatest enemy of success is fear.” ― Unknown
- “The worst enemies of success are fear and doubt.” ― Debasish Mridha
- “Never fear your enemies, fear your actions.” ― George Meade
- “Fear and Guilt are the only enemies of man.” ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend.” ― Henri Nouwen
- “Fear and self-doubt are the deadly enemies of creativity. Don’t invite either into your mind.” ― Don Roff
- “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” ― Sun Tzu
- “Under the influence of fear, which always leads men to take a pessimistic view of things, they magnified their enemies’ resources, and minimized their own.” ― Livy
- “When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader.” ― Plato
Famous Fear Is The Enemy Quotes
- “The fears we don’t face become our limits.” ― Robin Sharma
- “Fear God, and your enemies will fear you.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.” ― David Icke
- “Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.” — Rudyard Kipling
- “Fear has been the original parent of superstition, and every new calamity urges trembling mortals to deprecate the wrath of their invisible enemies.” ― Edward Gibbon
- “Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!” ― Robert Mugabe
- “We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” — Seneca
- “Man created language to be understood. It should be normal to understand what people convey to us. Fear, ulterior motives, and closed mindedness are the enemies of understanding.” ― John Fairclough
- “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” — Louis E. Boone
So the more confident you are about yourself to handle what scares you, the more secure you will feel. You should overcome your fear and combat it strongly in high-stakes situations.
If you are encouraged with these powerful words to impart courage, confidence and strength, then also check out strong man quotes and top strong women quotes to inspire you to sail through the tough times.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.