Looking for famous quotes by American rapper Tupac Shakur? We have rounded up the best collection of Tupac quotes, sayings, song lyrics, captions, and one-liners about love, life, and more to inspire you to keep hustling.
Tupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage name 2Pac or Tupac, was a legendary American hip-hop rapper, songwriter, actor, and activist.
Tupac Shakur was a superstar in every sense of the word. As a musician, he was the face of west coast hip-hop during the 90s.
Two of his albums, All Eyez on Me (1996) and Greatest Hits (1998) are Diamond certified in the United States.
2pac’s influence extends beyond his music. His life and words continue to inspire and resonate with audiences worldwide.
Also Check: Juice WRLD Quotes
His profound and often controversial insights into life, society, and the human condition have made him an enduring icon in popular culture.
He is widely considered one of the most influential and successful rappers of all time who left a significant impact and mark on the music industry and pop culture.
Tupac is also ranked among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time by Rolling Stone magazine.
Tragically, he died at the age of 25, when shot by an assailant in 1996.
“Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.” – 2Pac
However, his legacy continues to live on through his rap music and wisdom which continues to inspire many people to this day.
Top 10 Tupac Quotes
- “People die but legends live forever.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Fear is stronger than love, remember that.” – Tupac Shakur
- “The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.” – Tupac Shakur
Famous Tupac Quotes About Love
- “I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Always falling too deep in a relationship, always end up being the one that’s hurt the most.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Cause everything I feel for you I wanna let you know. Passionately yours and I’ll never let you go.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I wanna take your misery, replace it with happiness. But I need your faith in me, I’m a sucka for love.” – Tupac Shakur
- “There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I am not a perfectionist, but still I seek perfection. I am not a great romantic, but yet I yearn for affection.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’m not saying girls are perfect cause we all know that’s not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she was true to you?” – Tupac Shakur
- “Don’t love what you can’t trust. Don’t hate what you can’t have. Don’t say what you can’t show. Don’t judge what you don’t know.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.” – Tupac Shakur
Best Tupac Quotes About Life
- “Trust nobody.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.” – Tupac Shakur
- “If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.” – Tupac Shakur
- “During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference.” – Tupac Shakur
- “This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.” – Tupac Shakur
- “That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feels as though they gotta tell me how to live my life.” – Tupac Shakur
- “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I got to hustle for my own.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’m not perfect. But I’ll always be real.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I make mistakes but learn from every one.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Ain’t a woman alive that can take my momma’s place.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I gotta stop treating people like I owe them something.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.” – Tupac Shakur
- “They claim that I’m violent. Just because I refuse to be silent.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Every time I speak, I want the truth to come out. Every time I speak, I want a shiver.” – Tupac Shakur
- “My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.” – Tupac Shakur
- “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’m 23 years old, I might just be my mother’s child, but in all reality, I’m everybody’s child. Nobody raised me. I was raised in this society.” – Tupac Shakur
- “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.” – Tupac Shakur
- “No matter what these people say about me, my music does not glorify any image, my music is spiritual if you listen to it. It is all about emotion, it is all about life.” – Tupac Shakur
Popular Tupac Shakur Quotes
- “If you don’t know me, don’t judge me.” – Tupac Shakur
- “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.” – Tupac Shakur
- “We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Dying inside, but outside you’re looking fearless.” – Tupac Shakur
- “The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.” – Tupac Shakur
- “We can never go nowhere unless we share with each other.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, realize, real lies.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I would rather be stricken blind than to live without expression of mind.” – Tupac Shakur
- “A woman bought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I hate the man in the mirror ’cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Do everything you can to make it around the system, over the system, or out the system.” – Tupac Shakur
- “When you do rap albums, you got to train yourself. You got to constantly be in character.” – Tupac Shakur
- “When I was a little baby, I remember that one moment of calm-peace, and 3 minutes after that, it was on.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Some say, ‘the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.’ I say, ‘the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots.’” – Tupac Shakur
- “I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven.” – Tupac Shakur
Tupac Quotes On Thug Life And Success
- “I’m a reflection of the community.” – Tupac Shakur
- “The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.” – Tupac Shakur
- “They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I didn’t choose the thug life; the thug life chose me.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Just cause you live in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t grow.” – Tupac Shakur
- “If God wanted me to be quiet he would’ve never showed me what he does.” – Tupac Shakur
- “It’s a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is, only God can judge us.” – Tupac Shakur
- “You know nothing can stop me but loss of breath, and I’m still breathing so it’s still on.” – Tupac Shakur
- “If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions. Listen twice, speak once.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.” – Tupac Shakur
- “One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin’ for fortune and fame.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.” – Tupac Shakur
- “It’s time for us as a people to start makin’ some changes. Let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how dark it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up… and handle it.” – Tupac Shakur
Tupac Quotes And Lyrics From Songs
- “You gotta learn to hold your own” – Tupac Shakur, “Changes”
- “For a woman it ain’t easy tryin’ to raise a man” – Tupac Shakur, Dear Mama
- “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up” – Tupac Shakur, “Keep Ya Head Up”
- “Recollect your thoughts, don’t get caught up in the mix” – Tupac Shakur, “Only God Can Judge Me”
- “Everything will be alright if you hold on. It’s a struggle every day, gotta roll on.” – Tupac Shakur, “Dear Mama”
- “Here’s a message to the newborns, waiting to breathe. If u believe than u can achieve. Just look at me” – Tupac Shakur, “Smile”
- “You gotta make a change. You see the old way wasn’t working, so it’s on us to do what we gotta do to survive” – Tupac Shakur, “Changes”
- “Strength is overcome by weakness. Joy is overcome by pain. The night is overcome by brightness. And love—it remains the same” – Tupac Shakur, “Untitled #3”
- “Don’t settle for less, even a genius asks-es questions. Be grateful for blessings. Don’t ever change. Keep your essence” – Tupac Shakur, “Me Against the World”
- “I exist in the depths of solitude pondering my true goal. Trying 2 find peace of mind and still preserve my soul” – Tupac Shakur, “In the Depths of Solitude”
More Inspirational Rapper Quotes
More About Tupac Shakur
Tupac Shakur was a highly influential and iconic American rapper, poet, and social activist. He was born on June 16, 1971, in New York City and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. His parents were both political activists and Black Panther Party members.
2Pac is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 75 million records worldwide.
Tupac rose to prominence as a rapper with the release of his debut album “2Pacalypse” Now in 1991, which was critically acclaimed for its conscious rap lyrics.
His music has been noted for addressing social issues like racism, poverty, inequality, and police brutality.
Apart from his successful music career, Tupac also showcased his talent as an actor, with his starring roles in Juice (1992), Poetic Justice (1993), Above the Rim (1994), and more.
He was an advocate for social justice and equality and serves as a role model for the youth today, inspiring them to fight for their beliefs.
Which are your favorite 2Pac quotes or lyrics listed above? Is there a quote or lyric that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp to spread words from your favorite rapper.