Top 50 Trippie Redd Quotes, Lyrics About Love & Life
Looking for famous quotes by popular rapper Trippie Redd? We have rounded up the best collection of Trippie Redd quotes, sayings, song lyrics, Instagram captions, and more (with images and pictures) to inspire you big time.
Trippie Redd, born Michael Lamar White IV on June 18, 1999, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter from Canton, Ohio.
He first gained popularity in 2017 with the release of his mixtape “A Love Letter to You,” and has since released several successful projects, including his debut album “Life’s a Trip” and his sophomore album ” ! “.
Also See: Best Kodak Black Quotes
Full name: Michael Lamar White IV, Aka: Trippie Redd
Born: June 18, 1999 Born in: Canton, Ohio, United States
Occupation: American rapper, singer, and songwriter
Height: 5ft 6in : Weight: 63 kg, Net worth: $7 million
Trippie Redd’s music is known for its melodic style and emotional depth.
He often touches on themes of love, heartbreak, and mental health, and has become known for his introspective and vulnerable lyrics. His ability to convey raw emotion through his music has earned him a dedicated following.
This famous Trippie Redd quotes on love and life is wise, motivational, and funny which you can relate to.
Don’t forget to check our collection of Juice Wrld Quotes and captions about love, life, and success.
Trippie Redd Quotes, Lyrics, Captions
- “I love scars.” – Trippie Redd
- “All I do is get better.” – Trippie Redd
- “I wanna prevail at everything.” – Trippie Redd
- “I would put LeBron on a track.” – Trippie Redd
- “Love Scars’ blew up pretty fast.” – Trippie Redd
- “I will always do something new.” – Trippie Redd
- “You got a problem with me, pull up.” – Trippie Redd
- “Kanye on the track and LeBron. That’s fire.” – Trippie Redd
- “I listen to a lot of the people that use Auto-tune.” – Trippie Redd
- “Open my hand like Jesus and save you.” – Trippie Redd, Topanga
- “We a different kind, and we be on different time.” – Trippie Redd, Death
- “Music took me from a real dark place to a real bright one.” – Trippie Redd
- “F**k your love, f**k it, I don’t want none of it.” – Trippie Redd, Who Needs Love
- “Anything Drake drops is timeless. It’s always timeless, it’s always lit.” – Trippie Redd
- “My favorite thing from Taco Bell is the Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme.” – Trippie Redd
- “There is no time where I feel like I will fall off. I feel like I will always last.” – Trippie Redd
- “Me, I’m trying to sound like me. I don’t be trying to sound like somebody.” – Trippie Redd
- “Fallin’ in love when it all ain’t right (All ain’t right, yeah).” – Trippie Redd, Love Me More
- “We don’t rap beef, man We slide, man, we drill people, man.” – Trippie Redd, I Kill People
- “I could blow up from making a beat or I could blow up from making a song.” – Trippie Redd
- “Get whatever tattoos you want, just make sure they mean something at least.” – Trippie Redd
- “I do stuff on my own, I think for myself, and I’ve always looked out for others.” – Trippie Redd
- “I can waste your time or I can change your life, I said now.” – Trippie Redd, Bad Vibes Forever
- “I can rap, I can sing, I can do whatever, you know what I’m saying? I can do rock.” – Trippie Redd
- “Baby, your love is my medicine, when I’m up, bring me down.” – Trippie Redd, Romeo & Juliet
- “I’m really an artist. I really do this. I don’t need the money. It doesn’t matter to me.” – Trippie Red
- “One thing I’m not going to do is change up anything. Like, I’m always gonna be me.” – Trippie Redd
- “If I live and breath something, I might as well show everybody what I live and breath.” – Trippie Redd
- “What’s your net worth? Diamonds ’round my neck like what my neck worth.” – Trippie Redd, Bust Down
- “I believe in the Devil. I believe there’s a God, too. I met God at church – the Catholic Church.” – Trippie Redd
- “I worked at Little Caesar’s for about two days, bro. I was out. That’s the only job I’ve ever had.” – Trippie Redd
- “These people don’t want me alive, no, they want to play games with my life.” – Trippie Redd, Taking A Walk
- “I don’t really care what type of beat it is. As long as it appeals to my ear, I’m gonna do a song to it.” – Trippie Redd
- “Money sit long, it’s elastic I don’t know what planet I’m on (I’m on Mars).” – Trippie Redd, Dark knight dummo
- “No artist that beefs with me or talks down on my name has that many platinum songs. They’re all gold.” – Trippie Redd
- “Don’t worry about what other people say, you could be doing what they’re doing or even better than them.” – Trippie Redd
- “Ooh, baby, I need you in my life, in my life Please, bae, don’t go switchin’ sides, switchin’ sides.” – Trippie Redd, F**k love
- “Man, it’s big brack, know the deal Man, it’s big slatt, you know the deal Draco a big dragon, fire hell.” – Trippie Redd, Wish
- “Ayy, rule number one, never trust no b**ch Get this green then smoke this green, gotta stay potent.” – Trippie Redd, Taking A Walk
- “I was trapping, getting it by my ‘lone Rocket got them pints for the low Chris got the rocket, he gon’ blow.” – Trippie Redd, Love Scars Pt. 2 / Rack City
- “Time is of the essence Girl, you gotta be patient, you gotta be patient Time is of the essence, you know time is of the essence.” – Trippie Redd, It Takes Time
- “I just bought my mom a new Wraith, thanking god for a brand new day, and I’m on the road, I’m just thinking about your face.” – Trippie Redd, It Takes Time
- “Mama raised a motherf**king savage. The streets raised a motherf**king savage. And the industry made me a brand new savage.” – Trippie Redd, Bust Down
- “I want to accomplish something for myself and set a bar for myself, for somebody to be like, ‘Damn, Trippie legendary. He did such and such.’” – Trippie Redd
- “Okay, and this is for every rapper that had a shot at sendin’ me Your efforts ain’t getting you anywhere in this industry.” – Trippie Redd, Can You Rap Like Me?
- “Me and my friends made a group called 1400 and the number always stuck with me. I always see it everywhere I go. There’s an angel behind the number, it’s an angelic number.” – Trippie Redd
- “Shawty, I just want your love for a minute I be captain baby, you can be lieutenant Swear I lose my mind every time that I’m in it You won’t get a dime, nah, no, not mine.” – Trippie Redd, Love Scars/you hurt me
- “I recorded it in the dark. I didn’t have no pen, no pad. I was in the dark in the whole opposite room. It was cold as f**k. Nobody was watching me and sh*t, so I got really into character and made this sh*t.” – Trippie Redd
- “If I die and I gotta couple Grammys on me, more than a couple hits on me, I got some plaques and I got billboards still up and I done touched a lot of people’s souls and I’m viral, once that happen then you can judge all you want.” – Trippie Redd
- “I was in Lil Wayne’s studio, and I had recorded over this Detail-beat. And it was the “F**k Love” of course. And then I had posted on Instagram snippet the night after, or the day after matter of fact. And X had, he had texted me, he was like, ‘Bro, I need that’. Sent it to him, and he was like, ‘Bro, I’m putting this on my album’. I’m like, ‘Alright, pet’. And that’s how it happened.” – Trippie Redd, Montreality
More Inspirational Rapper and Music Quotes
Famous NLE Choppa Quotes & Lyrics
Popular Pop Smoke Quotes & Captions
Top Bob Marley Quotes and Phrases
Amazing Kevin Gates Quotes, Images, and GIF
Popular Chief Keef Quotes, Sayings, Lines
One of Trippie Redd’s most notable strengths is his ability to craft memorable quotes that capture the complexities of human emotion.
His lyrics often address the pain and struggles he has faced, from losing loved ones to grappling with his own demons. But through it all, he maintains a sense of resilience and hope.
Trippie Redd’s music is a testament to the power of vulnerability, and his quotes reflect a deep understanding of the human experience.
He continues to inspire and connect with fans through his music, and his powerful words will likely continue to resonate for years to come.
Which of these Trippie Red quotes and sayings do you relate the most to? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share these quotes and sayings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, with friends and family.