120 Juice Wrld Quotes, Lyrics, Captions About Love & Life
Looking for the most popular quotes by American rapper Juice Wrld? We have rounded up the best collection of Juice Wrld quotes, sayings, song lyrics, captions, one-liners (with images and pictures, posters,) about love, life, and more to inspire you.
Born Jarad Anthony Higgins, Juice WRLD rose to the top of the charts in the 2018 with his single “Lucid Dreams” which has been played on the music streaming platform Spotify over one billion times and peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.
Also See: Best Polo G Quotes
Full name: Jarad Anthony Higgins, Aka: Juice Wrld, JuiceTheKidd
Born: December 2, 1998 Born in: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Died In: December 8, 2019
Occupation: American rapper, singer, and songwriter
On December 8th, 2019, Juice WRLD suffered from a drug overdoze at Chicago’s International Airport and he later died when taken to a nearby hospital at the age of 21.
In addition to his music, Juice Wrld was also known for his inspirational and thought-provoking quotes.
He often shared his wisdom on social media and in interviews, offering advice on everything from relationships to mental health to following your dreams.
These famous Juice Wrld quotes on love, life, success, and money are wise, motivational, and funny which you can relate to.
Famous Juice Wrld Quotes, Lyrics, Captions
- “I stay to my self a lot.” – Juice WRLD
- “I freestyle everything.” – Juice WRLD
- “Words have a lot of power.” – Juice WRLD
- “Trust me: it’s cool to invest.” – Juice WRLD
- “Drugs can ruin your whole life.” – Juice WRLD
- “I need to work with your legend.” – Juice WRLD
- “I still see your shadows in my room.” – Juice WRLD
- “I can admit and say that I have feelings.” – Juice WRLD
- “Why did I fall for you? I gave it all for you.” – Juice WRLD
- “It is hard to separate the art from the artist.” – Juice WRLD
- “It’s good to put money back into communities.” – Juice WRLD
- “What am I to do it seems I fell in love with you.” – Juice WRLD
- “I can’t tell what’s real or where I belong.” – Juice WRLD
- “Did I say that out loud? I am so crazy about mine.” – Juice WRLD
- “Music turns up neighbors telling me to pipe down.” – Juice WRLD
- “A minor set back paves the way for a major come back.” – Juice WRLD
- “I chase thrills, you still crashin’ Hot Wheels.” – Juice WRLD, “Maze”
- “I have these Lucid Dreams where I can’t move a thing.” – Juice WRLD
- “I’m a music head and always will be.” – Juice WRLD, NME interview
- “But now I got a bigger job the world screamin my songs.” – Juice WRLD
- “I know I have a purpose, but I don’t see the purpose.” – Juice WRLD
- “What’s the 27 club? We ain’t making it past 21.” – Juice WRLD, “Legends” (Song Lyrics)
- “I can count the things that actually relieve my stress on one hand.” – Juice WRLD
- “Made mistakes but that’s what life is about..my mistakes lead me to a better route.” – Juice WRLD
- “Sometimes life’s a mess, I get high when I’m upset.” – Juice WRLD
- “I don’t know if it’s because my heart hurts or if I am insecure.” – Juice WRLD
- “The devil is so beautiful and strong.. but don’t be fooled.. you are much stronger.” – Juice WRLD
- “Don’t let the scale define you. Be active Eat Healthy Be Happy.” – Juice WRLD
- “I’m probably one of the biggest Drake fans you could ever find.” – Juice WRLD
- “Tell me that it is all okay I have been waiting on this all damn day.” – Juice WRLD
- “Ain’t nothing like the feeling of uncertainty, the eeriness of silence.” – Juice WRLD
- “Words can be as sweet as candy or as sharp as a blade. That’s the beauty of it.” – Juice WRLD
- “Thank you God for waking me up when u ain’t have to..This life is a blessing I won’t take for granted.” – Juice WRLD
- “By default I’m kind-hearted and it’s a gift not a curse, you just gotta know who to show your kind heart to.” – Juice WRLD
- “Once you fall in love you fall, there’s a reason why we use that word.” – Juice WRLD
- “I numb and conceal them kinda like my feelings but I still feel them.” – Juice WRLD
- “We are trying to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak.” – Juice WRLD
- “The goal in life is not to live forever but to create something that will.” – Juice WRLD
- “Lucid dreaming is dreaming but you being aware that you’re doing it.” – Juice WRLD
- “And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh Easier said than done.” – Juice WRLD
- “The friends that don’t evolve with you are temporary.” – Juice WRLD
- “If you ever get jealous, just remember I chose you out of everyone else.” – Juice WRLD
- “I don’t want to get lost in everything. I just want to keep the same work ethic.” – Juice WRLD
- “I feel like I inspire more people than I think I do. I just need to remember that.” – Juice WRLD
- “Either I am a grow with you or outgrow you, I am not standing still for nobody.” – Juice WRLD
- “Shout out to Sting: that’s the G.O.A.T. right there. The goat. Greatest of all time.” – Juice WRLD
- “I’ve been through the wringer, tryna put a diamond ring on her finger.” – Juice WRLD, “Candles”
- “Never been afraid to die but I always been afraid to die before I get where I’m going.” – Juice WRLD
- “Telling you right now, all you’ll find is a lost soul, rich and blind.” – Juice WRLD, “Rich and Blind”
- “One thing my dad told me was, never let your woman know when you’re are insecure.” – Juice WRLD
- “Ya’ll gone fk around and miss out on something special with that fake heartless attitude.” – Juice WRLD
- “Elevate elevate elevate myself now I am on the ground on the ground have not been myself.” – Juice WRLD
- Now I am insane, demons in my brain, love peace I can’t obtain cause all these girls the same, love.” – Juice WRLD
- When it gets dark outside, in you i confide, you help me face my demons I won’t hide.” – Juice WRLD
- “Date me break me, easily replace me. Hopefully you see it clear. hopefully it’s hd” – Juice WRLD
- “I’ve always been involved in music. Whether it be taking piano lessons or something, I always have.” – Juice WRLD
- I bet if you fw someone you never even thought about giving a chance to you’ll be the happiest with.” – Juice WRLD
- “You said I love you, and I said it too. The only difference is, I didn’t lie to you.” – Juice WRLD
- “Even in high school, I went through a lot of relationship issues, and that’s at the centre of my music.” – Juice WRLD
- “You found another one, but I am the better one. I won’t let you forget me.” – Juice WRLD, “Lucid Dreams”
- “I just walked in the building. Look like a million, but I’m worth more than a million.” – Juice WRLD, “Feeling”
- “Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.” – Juice WRLD
- “People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” – Juice WRLD
- “Bye negative energy you’re not welcomed anywhere near me in my savior’s name, AMEN.” – Juice WRLD
- “I never thought about college, but my mom thought about it for me. I knew 100 percent it wasn’t for me.” – Juice WRLD
- By default I’m kind hearted and it’s a gift not a curse, you just gotta know who to show your kind heart to.” – Juice WRLD
- “Break away from everybody break away from everything if you can’t stand the way this place is take yourself to higher places.” – Juice WRLD
- “Uh, people love to talk about the money that they make/Nobody wanna talk about the money that they save.” – Juice WRLD
- “I started recording in my sophomore year in high school. I recorded things on my cell phone in my basement.” – Juice WRLD
- “You done woke me up from my eternal slumber, I’m the lightning you’re the thunder.” – Juice WRLD, “Flaws and Sins”
- “I think it’s important to add a personal aspect to your music – that’s what makes it authentic at the end of the day.” – Juice WRLD
- “They all always notice when you acting different but they never see what they did to make you start acting that way.” – Juice WRLD
- “Even if I’m talking about something that’s negative, I look at it as putting my mistakes out there for people to learn from it.” – Juice WRLD
- “You were my everything. Thoughts of a wedding ring. Now I’m just better off dead.” – Juice WRLD
- “The people I looked up to put their demons out there. They provided a path for me to walk on.” — Juice WRLD, Juice Wrld Interview
- “She told me to put my heart in the bag and nobody gets hurt. Now I am running from her love I am not fast so I am making it worse.” – Juice WRLD
- “I got family members that are police officers. I don’t get any problem if you a cop, as long as y’all doing y’all job, and y’all not harassing.” – Juice WRLD
- “I talk about a lot of issues I go through and some of my fans go through and try to create a fellowship where people can relate to each other.” – Juice WRLD
- “I admit it, another ho got me finished, broke my heart, oh no, you didn’t fk sippin’, I’ma down a whole bottle hard liquor, hard truth, can’t swallow.” – Juice WRLD
- “My music is straightforward because I want to give people me and let them know they’re not alone in going through the things that they go through.” – Juice WRLD
- “I really just like making music. People call that ‘work.’ Like, ‘Oh, you’re going to the studio to work?’ No, that’s even what I do in my off day. I love recording.” – Juice WRLD
- “The rap game now – I’m sorry to say it – But It’s so mofing soft. You can’t do anything without someone being offended nowadays. When did we become so soft?” – Juice WRLD
- “Honestly the way I make music, you know it is like I don’t want to sound cocky or anything, but I try my best to make time with music that doesn’t have an expiration date.” – Juice WRLD
- “I feel like that’s what’s going to be most respected at the end of the day, that I’m able to do so many different things and become less of a rapper and just more as a musician.” – Juice WRLD
- “I had phases of listening to rap and trap, and then I had phases where I’d listen to post-hardcore, rap, grunge, metal… all that. I had different time periods of listening to different music. And now it all clashes together.” – Juice WRLD
- “I feel as though, if you’re able to control your dreams, you have more power and control over your mind, like you could reach more areas of your mind. Therefore, I feel like it creates the ability for you to achieve more things in reality.” – Juice WRLD
- “Money is gonna come regardless. If you doin’ this for money, people gonna be able to tell. For me [it’s more important that] Sting said my music is beautiful, the fact that he performed my version of the song.” — Juice WRLD, Juice Wrld Interview
- Everybody has their mistakes. A mistake is a mistake. Some are more severe than others, but we’re no one to judge the severity of someone’s mistake. As long as we doin’ wrong, as long as we sinnin’, you can’t judge nobody else’s mistakes.” – Juice WRLD
Best Juice WRLD Quotes and Lyrics From Songs
Below is a selection of most popular Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics from songs to remember by the late legendry artist.
- “Exhale depression as the wind blows. These are the laws of living in vogue.” – Juice WRLD, “Empty”
- “We’re perfectly imperfect children. Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission.” – Juice WRLD, “Empty”
- “It’s funny how the blessed ones had the most curses.” – Juice WRLD, “Rich and Blind” (Song Lyrics)
- “I’m running to the money all the time so I can never be late.” – Juice WRLD, “HeMotions” (Song Lyrics)
- “If you ain’t payin’ a hundred thousand, get them features out my face.” – Juice WRLD, “Big” (Song Lyrics)
- “Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face?” — Juice WRLD, Lucid Dreams (Song Lyrics)
- “It’s always good to put thought into sh, but something’s gonna come more from like, a feeling and heart and the soul, less like the mind.” – Juice WRLD, XXL interview
- “I wanna be more than a millionaire. I wanna change the world.” – Juice WRLD, XXL interview
- “Everybody stay positive no matter how negative life gets.” – Juice WRLD, Nardwuar interview
- “I thought you were the one Listenin’ to my heart instead of my head” — Juice WRLD, Lucid Dreams
- “Music is the best way that I can communicate with other people.” – Juice WRLD, Billboard interview
- “Our heads is so imperfect, we drown ourselves in this imperfection. We don’t know what imperfection is. We only know how to spell it; we don’t know how it feels.” — Juice WRLD, Juice Wrld Interview
- “A lot of men make fun of you for expressing your feelings because they don’t get it. They can’t wrap their heads around the concept of being completely honest and forthright.” – Juice WRLD, NME interview
- “I like to call myself an artist who can tap into a lot of different sounds. I can make a rap song, and then turn around and make music with a live band if I wanted to.” – Juice WRLD, Elevator Mag interview
- “Some people don’t get the credit that they deserve strictly based off the color of their skin. And technically speaking, my people made up those same genres. They created that sound in the first place.” – Juice WRLD, GQ interview
More About Legendy Rapper Juice Wrld
During his entire rap career, Juice WRLD always raised his voice on many different issues with his impactful music.
The rapper was fearless and became a flag bearer on many important issues that inspired millions of people around the world they weren’t alone.
“All Girls Are the Same” and “Lucid Dreams” were two of five singles included on Higgins’ debut studio album Goodbye & Good Riddance (2018), which went on to become certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
The album enjoyed positive critical reception, and contained three other singles: “Lean wit Me”, “Wasted”, and “Armed and Dangerous”, all of which charted on the Hot 100.
After collaborating with Future on the mixtape Wrld on Drugs (2018), Higgins released his second studio album Death Race for Love (2019) alongside the singles “Robbery” and “Hear Me Calling”; Death Race for Love debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, becoming the artist’s first album to top the chart.
More Inspirational Rapper and Music Quotes
Famous NLE Choppa Quotes & Lyrics
Popular Pop Smoke Quotes & Captions
Top Bob Marley Quotes and Phrases
Amazing Kevin Gates Quotes, Images, and GIF
More About Juice WRLD
Jarad Anthony Higgins, known professionally as Juice Wrld, was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He was born on December 2, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois, and rose to fame in 2018 with his hit single “Lucid Dreams.”
Juice Wrld’s music was known for its emotional depth and vulnerability, as he often rapped about his struggles with addiction, heartbreak, and mental health.
He was also known for his freestyle skills, as he could effortlessly create rhymes on the spot.
Some of Juice Wrld’s most famous quotes include “What’s the 27 Club? We ain’t making it past 21,” a reference to the many musicians who died at the age of 27, and “The good times are always the first to go, but the memories will last forever,” a reflection on the fleeting nature of happiness.
Tragically, Juice Wrld passed away on December 8, 2019, at the age of 21, due to an accidental overdose. However, his legacy continues to live on through his music and the wisdom he shared with the world.
What’s your favorite Juice WRLD quote or lyrics listed above? Is there a quote or lyric that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp to spread words from your favorite rapper.