180 Best Relationship Quotes To Celebrate Love
Looking for quotes for your love relationship? We have rounded up the best collection of relationship quotes, relationship sayings, captions, messages, taglines, status, (with images and pictures) for couples to celebrate true love.
When you’re in love and find your perfect partner then you feel on cloud nine and get all the happiness in the world. Finding true love is one of the greatest feelings ever. With your significant other you feel happy and content.
Related: Love Of My Life Quotes
A real and healthy relationship is based on the foundation of honesty, trust, respect, and open communication between partners and they take effort and compromise from both people.
You may have some struggles in life but with your soulmate, everything will be workable. True love gives you a sense of belonging and support which is the strongest pillar of life.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of soulmate quotes and true love quotes for your boyfriend/girlfriend to express your unconditional love.
Best Relationship Quotes For Couples
- “You are my new favorite feeling.”
- “So many of my smiles begin with you.”
- “You are a craving that is never satisfied”
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” — Oscar Wilde
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
- “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
- “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” — Charles Dickens
- “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.” —N.R. Heart
- “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.” — Fawn Weaver
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- “I love her, and it is the beginning of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “How do you spell ‘love’? You don’t spell it…you feel it.” — A. A. Milne
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”— Aristotle
- “You were worth the wait, and I don’t just mean tonight.” – Friends Show
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Love alone can rekindle life.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
- “We are asleep until we fall in love.” — Leo Tolstoy, from War and Peace
- “Love is a game that two can play and both can win.” — Eva Gabor
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.” —Sophocles
- “He touched my soul long before I knew what his hands felt like.” — Nikki Rowe
- “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Jane Austen
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.” – Unknown
- “A perfect relationship is not perfect, it’s just that both people never gave up.” – Unknown
- “The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.” – Unknown
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.” – Unknown
- “Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Karl Menninger
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
- “I am not telling you that it’s going to be easy; I am telling you that it’s going to be worth it” – Art Williams
- “The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.” – Unknown
- “A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.” – Unknown
- Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.” — Anonymous
- “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- Relationships are never easy all the time, but if you care about the person enough, you are willing to do whatever work it takes to make it last.
Relationships Quotes To Inspire You In Love
These famous relationship love quotes are collected from your favorite writers, books, movies, authors, actors and leaders, who throw light on the significance of the solid foundation of your love and relationship.
Also See: Quotes About Relationship Struggles
These deep quotes are very insightful about healthy relationships with your partner. Though relationships are never easy all the time, but if you care about the person enough, you are willing to do whatever work it takes to make it last.
- “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.” – Gossip Girl
- Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic” – Frida Kahlo
- “I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.” A.A. Milne
- “The love you take is equal to the love you make.”- Paul McCartney
- “Loving someone liberates the lover as well as the beloved.” – Maya Angelou
- “Let’s, let’s stay together.” —Al Green, from “Let’s Stay Together”
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”- Paulo Coelho
- “While others explain love, you wave your hand and live it with me.” – Miroslav Antic
- “I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.” The Notebook
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” —Nicholas Sparks, from At First Sight
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.” — Margart Mead
- “I loved you when I saw you today and I loved you always but I never saw you before…” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”- Robert A. Heinlein
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz, from Tuesdays with Morrie
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”- Pablo Neruda
- “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” – John, from Wedding Crashers
- “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” When Harry Met Sally
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
Cute Relationship Quotes
So if you feel like celebrating true close relationship with someone you can always call upon then send these cute true love messages on cards, with flowers and gifts on anniversary, valentines, birthdays to make it more special.
Also See: Aesthetic Love Quotes
These cute relationship love quotes will give you perspective on different ideas of love and will make you think about your own relationships and what you want from them.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of cute crush quotes on the power of love at first sight.
- “I will guard your sleep, I will cradle your dreams.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- “I love the way we look together – as sweet as sugar and as nice as ice.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “If you have only one smile in you give it to the one you love.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love is when only looking at your loved one makes you smile.” – Ivo Andric
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” Vladimir Nabokov
- “A hand clasped in silence, comforts more than many familiar words.” – Mesa Selimovic
- “Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Unknown
- “Even though I’m not a morning person, waking up next to you always brings a smile to my face.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
- We are like a deck of cards; different colors and symbols but one cannot work without the whole set.
- I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
- My relation with you is not like Rain, Which comes and goes away, My relation is like Air, Sometimes Silent but always Around You.
- “It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.” – Unknown
Relationship Love Quotes
If you are engaged or married or in a committed relationship newly you can make your partner or soulmate feel special by sending him or her these relationships love quotes for him or her.
Don’t forget to read our unexpected love quotes and new relationship quotes for the love of your life.
- “Don’t try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” – A. A. Milne
- “I want to be inside your darkest everything.” – Frida Kahlo
- “Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships.” – Anonymous
- “No road is long with good company.”— Turkish Proverb
- “All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.”
- “Love is action. It isn’t just talking, and it never was.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “When it’s sincere and deep, love easily forgives and forgets.” – Ivo Andric
- “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ― Donald Miller
- “Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.” – Unknown
- “The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and to be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
- “Age does not protect you from love. But, love, to some extent, protects you from age.” – Anais Nin
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
- “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
- I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Saint-Exupery
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”- Maya Angelou
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”- Bob Marley
- This is a great concept. The understanding that there is nothing that each of you is strong enough to accomplish on your own, as you would be together. – Unknown
- 3. “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.” – Unknown
- “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other, and start fighting for each other. “ – Dave Willis
- “In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.” – Robert Brault
- In a strong relationship, you never holds the transgressions of someone’s past against them. They should never come up at all. You are very active and supportive of them in the present, and you are encouraging of their future goals.
Funny Relationship Quotes
- “Love is like walking in the park. Jurassic Park.”
- “I love you more than beer, and I really love beer.”
- “Love you even when I’m really, really hungry.”
- “Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine.”
- “I’m changing all the pillows in the world for your shoulder.”
- “I know I am a handful, but that is why you have two hands.”
- “Forget the butterflies. I get the whole zoo when I am with you.”
- “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
- “I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.”
- “If need be, you can live in my heart…rent-free…all utilities included.” – Grace Nagar
- “I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Especially when I am all alone with you.
- “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” – Tim Allen
- “I love you no matter what you do. But do you have to do so much?!” – Jean Illsley Clarke
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.“ – Charles M. Schulz
- “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
- “Yes, I’m drunk. And you’re beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober but you’ll still be beautiful.” – The Dreamers
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “Stop waiting for your prince on a white horse. Go and find him. The poor man might be lost or stuck on an island or something.”
- “As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.” Ralphie May
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Love is infinite. It knows no boundaries. And our loved ones are the most special beings on the earth.
When distance comes in love then patience and trust are the main ingredients to drive the relationship.
Don’t forget to check out collection of thinking of you quotes and images for your friend or loved one when you really miss them.
Many relationships weaken with distance, but some get stronger, and there are good things that can come with distance too.
These long distance relationship quotes and sayings will be relatable to a lot of you, who are far away from your loved ones.
- “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
- “I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood
- “I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”
- “Morning without you is dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
- “If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.”
- “I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”
- “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.” – Dee King
- “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
- “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.” – Edward Thomas
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
- “Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne
- “If the only place where I could see you were in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.”
- “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.” – Atonement
- “Maybe, I thought, it’s not the distance that’s the problem, but how you handle it.” – Dash
- “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
- “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.” – Lemony Snicket
- “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.” – Andrew Davidson
- “Distance is to love like wind is to fire…it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!” – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “Love is not just being with someone. Love is feeling someone even if miles separate you.”
- “Promise me you’ll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” – A.A. Milne
- “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” – A.A. Milne
- It feels good to think about you when I’m warm in bed. I feel as if you’re curled up there beside me, fast asleep.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Distance sometimes lets you know who is worth keeping and who is worth letting go.” – Lana Del Rey
- “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings
- “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
- “You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.” – Unknown
- “A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.” – Unknown
Relationship Love Quotes To Reignite Your Love
- “Real love stories never have endings.” -Richard Bach
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” – Unknown
- “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.” – Unknown
- “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” -Cassandra Clare
- “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable … for us, forever just won’t do.” – Steve Maraboli
- “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change … I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
- “Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.” — Hugh Mackay
- “Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” – Alana Johnson
- “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” — Julia Roberts
Looking for more relationship quotes?
Relationship Understanding Quotes
Trust Quotes for Relationships
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
The person you love with all your heart and would do anything for. Don’t forget to check out our collection of quotes about meeting someone special to dedicate to expressing your love and true feelings.
We are sharing some heartfelt romantic words for the love of your life by some of the most famous authors, celebrities, and leaders who emphasize the importance of being in love and appreciating that special someone in your life.
If you could relate to these amazing quotes about your relationship with your special one, also check out young love quotes and finding love quotes to inspire you.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp and more to spread love vibes about picking and being you in front of the world.