Looking for true soulmate quotes? We have compiled a list of the best soulmate quotes, sayings, and captions, (with images and pictures) that will perfectly describe your deep connection with your soulmate.
The word soulmate is used to describe a special someone with whom we’ve deeply fallen in love and who also loves us back with a deep sense of bond and understanding which you feel with no other person.
A soulmate is believed to be the one person in the world who completes us, understands us, and loves us unconditionally.
Also see: True Love Quotes
Soulmates can be your romantic partner, your better half, your best friends, siblings, or even someone you are not in a relationship with.
Maybe soulmates come in many different forms. Everyone has their own definition of this special connection. As it’s said, for some, soulmates are “twin flames” who reflect our own true natures.
Related: Love Of My Life Quotes
These cute soulmate quotes will give you perspective on different ideas of love and will make you think about your own relationships and what you want from them.
Don’t forget to check out the collection of thinking of you quotes and images for your friend or loved one when you really miss them.
Top 10 Soulmate Quotes
- “Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.” – r.H.Sin
- “There are no accidental meetings between souls.” – Sheila Burke
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”- Aristotle
- “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” – Faye Hall
- “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.” – Richard Bach
- “We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.” – Karen M. Black
- “Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates. And then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.” – Charlotte ( Sex and The City, Soulmate Quote)
- “A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.” – Dianna Hardy
- “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”- Emily Bronte
Best Quotes About Soulmates
Soulmate quotes capture the essence of this connection, expressing the depth of love, trust, and understanding that exists between two people who are destined to be together.
- “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” – Colleen Hoover
- “Our souls have conversations words could never describes.” -Bridgett Devoue
- “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly..” – Rose Franken
- “In one lifetime you will love many times but one love will burn your soul forever.”
- “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.” – Amit Ray
- “I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her.” – Karla Campos
- “Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.” – Charles F. Glassman
- “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.” – Richard Bach
- “Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance…” – K. Towne Jr.
Soulmate Quotes For Him
- “You walked into my life like you had always lived there, like my heart was a home built just for you.” – a.r asher.
- “Soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.” – Hilary Duff
- “When you meet other half of your soul, you’ll understand why things didn’t work out with anyone else.” – Unknown
- “Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.” – Paul Walker
- “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” – Candace Bushnell ( Sex And The City)
- “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” – Carrie Bradshaw ( Sex And The City)
- “Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.” – Karen Ross
- “Soul mates are muses. The people in your life you despise, disrespect and desire the most.” – Coco J. Ginger
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
Soulmate Quotes For Her
- “True friends are not mirrors where we can always see ourselves reflected in a positive light.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.” – Joss Stirling
- “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” – Barbara Hershey
- “I’ve never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you’ve ever fed my soul was love.” – Karen A. Baquiran
- “A strong soul reaches anyplace, anytime; body fails to restrain it. And thus, perhaps soulmates are formed.”- Munia Khan
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”- Judy Garland
- “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” – Helen Boswell
- “The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which it is acted upon.” – Steve Maraboli
Soulmate Love Quotes
- “We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another…Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me.” – Evy Michaels
- “Don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.”
- “Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don’t, you fight with yourself.” – Heenashree Khandelwal
- “Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can.” – Donna Lynn Hope
- “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” – Pablo Neruda
- “I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love.” – Sorin Cerin
- “There is no such thing as a soulmate… and who would want there to be? I don’t want half of a shared soul. I want my own damn soul.” – Rachel Cohn
- “A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. ”- Cecelia Ahern
Deep Finding Your Soulmate Quotes
- “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” – Arielle Ford
- “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.” – Louise Nurding
- “When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that.” – Pam, The Office
- “There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.” – Mettrie L.
- “I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.” – J. Sterling
- “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.”– Brian L. Weiss
- “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”- Rumi
- “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” – Nancy Garden
- “The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” – Alison G. Bailey
- “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement.” – Paul Robear
- “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” – Kenny Loggins
- “If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “I couldn’t imagine that I’d ever fall in love again as I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.” – Sylvia Day
- “A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever.” – Dawson S Creek
- “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.” – Thomas Moore
- “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” – Criss Jami
- “Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions.” – Linda Brady
- “I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in highschool. But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you.” – Meg Cabot
- “What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.” – Rainbow Rowell
- “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Our universe grants every soul a twin—a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.” – Julie Dillon
- “And he knew that at that moment, they understood each other perfectly, and when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say ‘be careful’ or ‘don’t do it’, but she would accept his decision because she would not have expected anything less of him.” – J.K. Rowling
- “We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect.” – Linda Brady
- “Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love.” – Karen M. Black
- “Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child.” – Sanaya Roman
- “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.” – Edgar Cayce
- “I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh” – Henry Rollins
- “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person, we’re safe in our own paradise.” – Richard Bach
Looking for more relationship quotes?
Soulmate quotes can be used in a variety of ways, from expressing your feelings to your partner to using them as wedding vows or anniversary messages.
Whether you’re searching for your soulmate or have already found them, these quotes can serve as a reminder of the special bond you share, and the power of love and destiny to bring two people together.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.