60 How You Treat Me Is How I Treat You Quotes
Looking for “I treat you how you treat me” quotes? We have rounded up the best collection of how you treat me is how I treat you quotes, sayings, messages, (with images and pictures) that you may find relatable.
Respect is a two way street. If you give respect, treat people well, they will respond you similarly. So if you want to know how others treat you, the best starting place is to look at how you treat others.
Also See: Taken For Granted Quotes
If we are rude or ill-mannered with others, it gives a lot of resentment to others. They feel bad about the behavior. Nobody likes to be treated in a wrong way. A bad attitude will only invite more negative response.
Often in a relationship, people ask “how does it feel to treat me like you do“? This is deep and impactful. If we look down upon others, take them for granted, and disrespect them in words or actions then it shows that we do not value them.
If you don’t like the way you’re treated, there’s only one course of action, that is to change your own behavior, because you can’t change anyone else’s. Be nice to people if you want them to be nice.
Hope these inspiring treat me the way you want to be treated quotes will encourage you to value yourself and never accept any behavior which is putting you down.
Check out these inspirational intimidating quotes and quotes about playing mind games will encourage you to be confident and overcome intimidation by your fearless attitude.
The Way You Treat Me Is How I Treat You Quotes
- “Treat me the way you expect to be treated.”
- “Treat me right, and I’ll treat you even better.”
- “As you treat me, so I’ll treat you.” – Italian Proverbs
- “If you treat me like an option, I’ll leave you like a choice.”
- “Don’t expect me to treat you right if you ain’t acting right.”
- “People get so mad when you treat them how they treat you.”
- “If I treated you the way you treat me, You would hate me
- “If you treat me fairly, I’ll give you all my goods. ”- Alicia Keys
- “Treat her right, or watch some other guy do it for you.” – Unknown
- “I will not treat you like a priority when you treat me like an option.”
- “Treat the people the way you expect them to treat you.” – Nishchal Ningleku
- First I treat you how I want to be treated. And then I treat you how you treat me. – Unknown
- “Treat a man like a dog and sooner or later he’ll bite you.” – Joe Abercrombie
- “You treat anyone normally, and they’ll treat you normally back.” – Henry Cavill
- “Never expect people to treat you any better than you treat yourself.” – Bo Bennett
- “You can change the way people treat you by changing the way you treat yourself.”
- “My attitude is based on how you treat me. If you treat me right, I treat you better.” – Unknown
- “First I treat you how I want to be treated… And then I treat you how you treat me.”
- “Treat me good, I’ll treat you better, treat me bad and I’ll treat you worse.” – Sonny Barger
- “My moral in life is simple, you treat me good and I’ll definitely treat you better.” – Unknown
- “Treat people well on your way up and they’ll treat you well on your way down.” – Robin Sharma
- “I treat everyone just like I would myself. If you treat me right, I’ll treat you right.” – Charles Manson
- “If you treat people right they will treat you right — ninety percent of the time.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
- “I treat people how they treat me, so if you’re consistent, I’ll be consistent. If you put no effort in neither will I.”
- “Treat everyone you meet as though they are the most important person you’ll meet that day.” – Roger Dawson
- “No matter how rudely people treat you, NEVER DEGRADE YOURSELF to their level to treat them the same way.”
- “Maybe I should treat you the same way you’ve treated me. Then maybe you will understand how much it hurts.”
- “Treat me like a king and I’ll treat you like a queen … Treat me like a queen and off with your head.” – Josh Stern
- “If you treat me like a queen, I’ll treat you like a king. If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you exactly how its played.”
- “I’m no longer wasting energy on self centered people. I’ll treat you the way you treat me…so be prepared.” – Unknown
- “No matter how cool, talented, educated or rich you think you are, how you treat people tells all. Integrity is everything.”
- “If you treat me the way I treat myself, I assure you that I will treat you better than you treat yourself.” – Vikrant Parsai
- “From this point on, I’m going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad, others should be scared.” – Unknown
- “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I have a saying – ‘You treat me good, I’ll treat you better. You treat me bad, I’ll treat you worse. And when in doubt, knock ’em out.’” – Chuck Zito
- “You should treat people the way you want to be treated. If you treat them like shit eventually it’s going to come back around to you.” – Hussein Nishah
- “I’m so sick of people treating me like shit and then expecting me to do whatever for them and always be there when they need me. I matter too. Damn.”
- “I keep my circle small and my walls high. I’ll treat you the same way you treat me. Even though my heart is big and I love hard, never underestimate me.”
- “It comes down to the way you treat people. When you treat people with dignity and respect all the time, you can work through anything.” – John Bacon
- “The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we’ve learned about love, compassion and kindness.” – marcandangel
- “What women hate is when you turn cold to them. If you treat them like queens, they’ll let you have a concubine or two outside the palace.” – Anne Rice
- “The land’s like a woman. Tame her gently, treat her good, and you’ll never be without her. Strip her bare, and she’ll be colder than a whore’s heart.” – Bonnie K. Winn
- “I don’t like any kind of negativity. I try to be good to everyone, whether it’s a love, a friend, an ex. I’ll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated.” – Nina Dobrev
- “If you fail to treat the current time you have wisely and with care, it’ll judge you tomorrow harshly since it came to you but you mistreated and abused it.” – Assegid Habtewold
- “I can’t say that I’ve ever tried to hurt someone or humiliate them intentionally. My parents raised me to always be the bigger person or to treat others the way you want to be treated.” – Nicole Anderson
- “If people treat you like shit, you treat them like shit right back. They won’t like it, but they’ll respect it. It’s a lonely road. Although, truth be told, I enjoyed being alone. Life was much clearer.” – Tijan
- “I’m a man who believes that right is right and wrong is wrong. Treat me right, and I will give you my all. Treat me wrong, and I will give you nothing. They don’t like me for that, but that’s the way I am.” – Johnny Paycheck
- “Do what’s right! Do the best you can and treat others the way you want to be treated because they will ask three questions: (1) Can I trust you? (2) Are you committed? (3) Do you care about me as a person?” – Lou Holtz
- “I keep waiting for the roof to cave in. I was raised to follow the Golden Rule, you know, treat people the way you wish to be treated. That’s kind of the way I live my life. Maybe someone up there likes me for that.” – Matt LeBlanc
- “If you want to be a great leader, remember to treat all people with respect at all times. For one, because you never know when you’ll need their help. And two, because it’s a sign you respect people, which all great leaders do.” – Simon Sinek
- “Treat your date with the respect and purity you hope your future spouse will have. Keep in mind how you will expect a young man to treat your daughter one day. By listening to your conscience in this way, you’ll have a good idea of where to draw the line.” – Jason Evert
- “As of today I’m going to start treating people how they treat me. You act like you don’t care, I don’t either. You don’t call me? I’m not calling you. You take all day to text me back. How about I don’t text you at all. I’m going to play how it’s handed to me. When I need you and you’re not here for me, don’t expect me to be there for you. I show too much love and that’s my problem.”
When you are put down by your friends or loved ones then you really feel disappointed, let down and sad. Spread love, joy and happiness by being kind and compassionate towards others.
Words are powerful and can make or break relationships. So be careful of what you do and speak with your loved ones. Don’t hurt them by your behavior.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of manipulative people quotes and gaslighting quotes for your cold days photos with friends and family.
Share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter and more and share the good vibes!