120 Good Morning Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Images
Good morning quotes and sayings have a positive impact on your mindset and set us up for a productive and happy day.
Words are powerful and positive morning quotes have a great impact to brighten your day and uplift your mood.
Also See: Rise and Shine Quotes
Inspirational morning quotes always have a domino effect and help to set a happy and enthusiastic tone for the whole day.
And spreading positive vibes every morning always get a smile to your face.
A motivational kickstart at the beginning of the day can change your day to a great day and gives you the strength to fight all problems in life.
They inspire us to rise up, start fresh, and see the bright opportunities that exist each and every day.
Sharing nice and beautiful good morning wishes with friends and family every morning is the best way to start your day.
Top 10 Good Morning Quotes
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
- “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” ― Kate Chopin, The Awakening
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” ― Buddha
- “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” ― Yoko Ono
- “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.” – Carmelo Anthony
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” ― Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, think, to enjoy, to love.” ― Marcus Aurelius
- “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Good Morning Positive Quotes
Whether you’re an early riser or a night owl, these quotes serve as a reminder that each new day is a gift, and that it is up to us to make the most of it.
They remind us that every day is a new beginning and that with each sunrise, we have the chance to make a difference in our own lives and in the lives of those around us.
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ― Alan Kay
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ― Sam Levenson
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
- “The morning hour has gold in its mouth.” ― German Proverb
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- Running from your thoughts is a race you’ll never win. So, cultivate good thoughts! ― Trisha.J
- “One day you will wake up & there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe
Awesome Good Morning Wishes
The idea behind grand rising is to approach each day with a positive attitude, embracing new opportunities and setting intentions for how to make the most of the time ahead.
Also See: Morning Routine Ideas
These uplifting quotes will help you to see each day as a gift and to focus on personal growth, self-improvement, and making a positive impact in your own lives and in the lives of others.
- Rise and shine, it’s a beautiful day!
- It’s a good day to have a good day. Good Morning!
- Every morning is a fresh start, a new beginning. Wishing you a very good morning!
- Morning is an invitation to wake up and live. Gud Mrng!
- Good morning! Start each day with a grateful heart.
- Good morning! May your day be filled with positivity and joy.
- Good morning! Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others.
- Good Morning! May your day be as wonderful as the first sip of coffee in the morning.
- The morning is not just the start of another day, it’s a chance to make a new beginning.
- The morning is a perfect time to remind yourself that you have the power to create the life you want.
- May you begin this day with a smile on your face and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good morning!
- The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win. Good morning!
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Very Good Morning!”
- “A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. Good Morning!!!”
- “Good Morning!!! Train your mind to see the Good in every situation.”
- “I love the smell of possibility in the morning. Good Morning!”
- “Every sunrise is a gift. Accept it, live it, and enjoy it. Have a great morning!!!”
- “Every morning is a blank canvas. It is whatever you make out of it.” Gud Mrng!
- “Start your day with a smile and see how you make everyone smile. Good morning!
- “I love that this mornings sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset” – Steve Maraboli
- “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
- “Good morning signifies that like sunrise, you should raise your inner awareness to become a better being!”
Best Good Morning Messages & Texts
A thoughtful message early morning will surely get a smile on your loved ones’ faces.
Words of encouragement can go a long way in spreading positivity and kindness early morning.
If you can’t express your feelings in words, worry not. We’ve got your back and have some great text messages that are sure to get your friend smiling.
Just choose which one speaks to you the most, and get texting. You can personalize these greetings for the special people in your life.
- “Good Morning!!! Make today another wonderful day!!”
- “With the new day comes new hopes and new thoughts.”
- “Some days you have to create your own sunshine. Good Morning!”
- “You make my dreams and wishes come true, good morning.”
- “Make each day count! Be the best version of yourself today! Good Morning!” – Trisha.J
- “Each morning is a new opportunity. What we do today is what matters most “
- “A very Good Morning! I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.”
- “Wake up to a new day and spread love, smiles, & happiness. Good morning!
- “Good morning, world! Today is a new day and a fresh start. Let’s make it count.”
- “Wake up, sleepyhead! It’s time to seize the day and make it amazing. GM.”
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”
- “Rise and shine! May this day bring you joy, laughter, and lots of positive energy.”
- “A new day, a new beginning. Good Morning and have a wonderful day! ”
- “My main dream is to wake up next to you, soon it will come true. Good morning, my love.”
- “Every breath you take, I’ll be thinking of you. You are the sugar in my life. Good Morning!”
- “May this day be filled with laughter, love, and all the little things that make life beautiful.”
- “Good morning! Wishing you a day filled with happiness, success, and all the good things you deserve.”
- “Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by.”
- “Good morning, friend! Just wanted to remind you how much you mean to me and how grateful I am for your friendship. Have a great day!!”
- “Good morning, my love. I hope this message brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.”
Motivational Morning Quotes To Enrich Your Day
These deep sayings are often used as motivational tools to inspire people to rise to their full potential and to live life to the fullest.
- “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.” ― Grandma Moses
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” ― Buddha
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Unknown
- “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” ― S. Ajna
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ― George Lorimer
- “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” ― Larry Page
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Don’t forget to check out our post on enjoy your day quotes and beautiful day quotes to wish your friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister
- “To be happy you must be your own sunshine.”- C.E. Jerningham
- “Some days you have to create your own sunshine.”- Sam Sundquist
- “Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”- Helen Keller
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”- Mark Twain
- “May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away.”- Catherine Pulsifer
- “The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.”- Gene Amole
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
- “Wake in the morning with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”- Kahlil Gibran
- “I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.”- Sidney Poitier
- “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”- John Lennon
- “Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!”- Fain Blake
Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
The inspiring quotes will surely get you geared up for Monday morning where you will get the perfect kickstart for the week.
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “You will never have this day again, so make it count.”– Unknown
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” ― Bern Williams
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” – Jim Carrey
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” – Charles M. Schwab
- “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living, If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself.” ― Tecumseh
Good Morning Love Quotes
A cute and loving text early morning for your special one is a great way to start the day.
Some romantic and thoughtful words are a sweet gesture to make her/him smile and remind him how much he means to you.
Here are good morning my love quotes to wish your loved one a great start to the day.
Make them feel special and let them know how much you love them. Send these cute good morning sayings to your partner and express your love to them!
- “You are my sweetest dream come true. Good morning.”
- “Good Morning Baby. Have An Amazing Day. I Love You.”
- “I am grateful that I get to spend my life with you. Good Morning Love.”
- “So happy you are really in my life. You are the best. Good morning sweetheart!”
- “Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.”
- “Each morning makes me realize how fortunate I am to have somebody like you by my side. Good morning.”
- “Every morning my love for you keeps growing. You are my dream come true. Good morning dear.”
- “When I begin my day, I wish to see your sunny face. I want to hear your sun-kissed voice and see you brush your silky hair. Good morning my love!”
- “The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.”
- “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” Good Morning Love!
Morning Motivation For Friends
Starting your day with all the positive energy and inspiration makes your day at work full of life. You look forward to the day with optimism and a smile.
Being in a happiness zone and spreading good vibes all over!
Sharing some lovely Good Morning Wishes, Quotes, and cards to download and share with friends, colleagues, and family! Have a great day!
- “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
- “Be true to yourself. Make each day your masterpiece.” ― John Wooden
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
- “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.”– Mark Twain
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.” – Unknown
- “May rays of the morning sunlight the fire in you to achieve big things in life. Good morning.”– Unknown
- “This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it. Good morning.”– Unknown
- “Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by. Good morning.”– Unknown
Good Morning Quotes To Inspire Positivity
Morning quotes are a great source of freshness and motivation to uplift your spirits.
When you start your day on a cheerful note and with enthusiasm it gives you the strength and inspiration you need to tackle whatever the day may bring.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” ― Doug Firebough
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” ― Paul Henderson
- “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason.” ― Harvey MacKay
- “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. Its an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” ― Norton Juster
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.”– Denis Waitley
Morning Positive Affirmations For The Day
Be it short morning quotations or positive morning affirmations, positive words have an impact to transform our mornings from stress and anxiety to a time of possibility and hope.
Positive self-talk and notes will help you feel good and all charged up to conquer the day with a smile!
- I know each day is a blessing and a gift.
- My heart is full of gratefulness.
- Today is a new day, full of possibilities and opportunities.
- I know each day is a blessing and a gift.
- Today is going to be a really, really good day.
- I am a healthy and happy person.
- I am capable of achieving my goals and living my best life.
- I am feeling healthy and strong today.
- I radiate positivity and attract positivity into my life.
- I am grateful that my life is so happy and successful.
- I have all I need to make today a great day.
- I have all I need to make today a great day.
- I am full of positive loving energy.
- Today I will focus on what makes me feel good.
- I am joyfully embracing each new day with gratitude.
- I am grateful for this new day and the chance to make the most of it.
- I am happy and grateful for everything I have and am receiving daily.
- I am filled with gratitude and kindness for another wonderful day on this earth.
- Every day, I will be more mindful of all of the small blessings that I should be thankful for.
- Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
More Inspirational Quotes;
Whether you’re facing a difficult challenge, pursuing a long-term goal, or simply trying to live life to the fullest, these warm and optimistic good morning wishes can provide the inspiration you need to make the most of each and every day.
If you are motivated by these inspirational quotes, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.