Looking for a dose of morning inspiration? Read the best collection of daily quotes, sayings, and captions to lift your spirits and motivate you to get through your day.
Just like coffee gives us a quick burst of energy similarly inspirational daily quotes help us uplift our spirits.
Positive daily quotes can serve as comfort during difficult times. They keep hope alive and instill faith that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Daily life struggles can be tough to handle and drain you mentally and physically. You may be having a bad day, stress in your career, or conflict in your relationship.
But a small reminder of inspirational daily quotes can help you forget all the negative thoughts and start your day on a motivational note.
They remind us that life is beautiful and it has a lot of good things to offer us every day. So make reading daily quotes a part of your everyday routine for a happy start early morning.
We all need some pep talk and positive self-talk to remind ourselves of our immense potential to reach our goals.
Just as a baby’s smile can make you feel happy, and good music can improve your mood, quotes also have the power to shift your energy from negative to positive.
“We all have the power to change to a higher frequency. Tune in now and elevate your positivity.” – Trish.J
Start your day with these motivational quotes and stay positive throughout the day.
Top 10 Daily Quotes
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” ― Carl Gustav Jung
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- “Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.” – Unknown
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
Daily Inspirational Quotes
We all feel low at times in life and need some encouragement to keep pushing through the difficulties that life throws at us.
These famous daily quotes by leaders, authors, musicians, actors, and more can dawn the much-needed motivation and help you work towards your goals.
Sharing these encouraging words early in the morning with your friends and family can brighten their mood!
- “Be good to people for no reason.” – Unknown
- “Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention.” – Unknown
- “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.” – Wilson Kanadi
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” – Alexander the Great
- “Never trust your fears they don’t know your strength.” ― Athena Singh
- “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.” ― Nishan Panwar
- “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” – Mel Robbins
- “Rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain top never will.” – Unknown
- “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Book by George Koufalis
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Write your sad times in sand, write your good times in stone.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
- “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
Daily Motivational Quotes For Work
Work is an important part of our lives. Some people love their job and are passionate about it, while others do it out of compulsion.
Whatever the case is, it is essential to stay motivated and inspired to give it our best shot.
These encouraging sayings will freshen your mood and help you to overcome challenges and stay focused throughout the working week.
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – David Perlmutter
- “Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” – Jerry Dunn
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “The best way to make dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.” – Kesha
- “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
- “Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.” – Chanakya
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I’m not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn’t open for me. I’m going to create my own door and walk through that.” – Ava DuVernay
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this.” – Chantal Sutherland
Positive Daily Quotes To Start Your Day
When you feel really drained and tired from all the adversities, and you find it hard to pick yourself up and move on again, then some positive words of wisdom can inspire you a lot.
These positive daily quotes will help you to gather strength and work towards your goals despite all the obstacles that come your way.
- “Positive thoughts are the happy filter of life.” – Trisha.J
- “Wake up to unlock your true potential.” – Trisha.J
- “Life is as beautiful as we make it.” – Trisha.J
- “Good people bring out the good in people.” – Unknown
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.” – Unknown
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be there for others but never leave yourself behind.” – Dodinsky
- “People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.” ― Hans F. Hasen
- “Raise your standards and the universe will meet you there.” – Unknown
- “If you stay positive in a negative situation you win.” – Unknown
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “You do not find a happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts today.” – Franklin Roosevelt
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
- “All long as you don’t give up, nothing is over.” – Trisha.J
- “Be the reason why someone believes in the goodness and in the heart of other human beings.” ― Bianca Sparacino
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
Funny Daily Quotes
Laughter is the best medicine. When you add humor and fun element to the things that you do, then things might get easier. Everything with a pinch of humor makes life a lot better.
Also Check: Funny Motivational Quotes
These humorous and funny daily quotes will inspire you to draw strength in the face of adversity with some humor.
- “I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.” – Unknown
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself…and spiders.” – Unknown
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
- “A peacock that rests on his tail feathers is just another turkey.” – Dolly Parton
- “Whatever you do give your 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” – Bill Murray
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
Daily Quote Of The Day
We all need some advice and lessons to inspire us when we feel stuck in our emotions at work, school, in relationships, or in life in general.
- “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness.” – Selena Gomez
- “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” – Sir Francis Bacon
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
Encouraging Daily Quotes To Uplift You
- “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
- “Do not wait for opportunities, create them.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.” – William Ellery Channing
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Living is the art of getting used to what we didn’t expect.” – Eleanor C. Wood
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” – Dolly Parton
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “The best things are learnt during the worst days of your life. Get up and see what new learning you had on a bad day.” – Unknown
- “I believe that if you’ll just stand up and go, life will open up for you. Something just motivates you to keep moving.” – Tina Turner
- “You must be big enough to admit your mistakes, smart enough to learn from them, and strong enough to correct them.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Never regret a day in your life, good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons and best days give memories.” – Unknown
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” – John F. Kennedy
Like good music, positive daily quotes have the ability to shift our mood and provide the necessary motivation to keep moving forward.
You can use these powerful daily quotes as posters on your office wall, as your wallpaper of DP, or as a good morning text to your friend to inspire you to take on anything life throws at you.
Keep these powerful quotes of the day bookmarked on your phone or computer to lift your spirits up and scroll through whenever you need a little pick me up.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes and inspire people around.