Read the best Deepak Chopra quotes and sayings to inspire your inner wisdom on life, love, healing, spirituality, and more.
Deepak Chopra is a world-renowned Indian-American author, speaker, and physician who is best known for his work in the field of mind-body medicine.
He has written over 90 books, many of which have become international bestsellers and has been a leading voice in the alternative medicine movement for decades.
Chopra’s work focuses on the connection between the mind, body, and spirit and how this connection can be harnessed to promote health, well-being, and personal growth.
And his teachings are grounded in ancient wisdom traditions, such as Ayurveda and Yoga, but are also informed by modern science and medicine.
Chopra’s quotes are a testament to his unique perspective on life, health, and personal growth.
They offer insights and guidance on how to live a more fulfilling and meaningful life by tapping into the power of the mind-body connection.
Top 10 Deepak Chopra Quotes
- “The healthiest response to life is joy.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Ask for nothing less than inspiration.” – Deepak Chopra
- “You will be transformed by what you read.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The more boundless your vision, the more real you are.” – Deepak Chopra
- “What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.” – Deepak Chopra
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “There are no accidents… there is only some purpose that we haven’t yet understood.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The use of love is to heal. When it flows without effort from the depth of the self, love creates health.” – Deepak Chopra
Best Quotes From Deepak Chopra
- “To think is to practice brain chemistry.” – Deepak Chopra
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The fear of death comes from limited awareness.” – Deepak Chopra
- “When you make a choice, you change the future.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The greatest mystery of existence is existence itself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Mature workers are less impulsive, less reactive, more creative and more centered.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Don’t hold onto negative feelings by justifying why you are right and someone else is wrong.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Stop attaching so much weight to being right. In the grand Scheme of things, being right is insignificant compared to being happy.” – Deepak Chopra
- “For everyone, well-being is a journey… the secret is committing to that journey and taking those first steps with hope and belief in yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
Famous Deepak Chopra Quotes On Love & Life
- “If love is universal, no one can be left out.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The secret of attraction is to love yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Love is never about possessing but letting go.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Stop looking for the right one, be the right one.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you live the questions, life will move you into the answers.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Every experience of love, bliss, belonging, inspiration and insight provides a stepping stone back to your true self.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.” – Deepak Chopra
- “When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” – Deepak Chopra
- “To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.” – Deepak Chopra
- “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. It will be a permanent Self, rooted in awareness and creativity. Once you have captured this, you have captured the world.” – Deepak Chopra
Deepak Chopra’s Quotes On Healing & Meditation
Deepak has inspired enough people to pursue a more meaningful and sorted life.
Also See: Abundance Quotes
This compilation of the best Deepak Chopra Quotations, images, and wallpapers reminds you daily with a small dose of positive thinking.
- “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” – Deepak Chopra
- “At any given time the universe is giving you the best result possible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Non-judgment quiets the internal dialogue, and this opens once again the doorway to creativity.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you restore balance in your own self, you will be contributing immensely to the healing of the world.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is the very essence of life.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Self-awareness is value-free. It isn’t scary. It doesn’t imply that you will subject yourself to needless pain.” – Deepak Chopra
- “You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Our biological rhythms are the symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can’t name the tune.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Silence is a great teacher and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it.” – Deepak Chopra
Inspirational Deepak Chopra Quotes
- “Don’t try to steer the river.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Walk with those seeking truth… RUN FROM THOSE WHO THINK THEY’VE FOUND IT. ” – Deepak Chopra
- “As you fulfill emotions your brain will change and form new patterns which is the whole goal.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
- “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.” – Deepak Chopra
Profound Deepak Chopra Quotes On Success
- “Nothing brings down walls as surely as acceptance.” – Deepak Chopra
- “People are doing the best that they can from their own level of consciousness.” – Deepak Chopra
- “To acquire true self power you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you focus on success, you’ll have stress. But if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The worst curse to befall anyone is stagnation, a banal existence, the quiet desperation that comes out of a need for conformity. ” – Deepak Chopra
- “I was very afraid at the beginning, until Master told me that pain isn’t the truth; it’s what you have to get through in order to find the truth.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you’re really spiritual, then you should be totally independent of the good and the bad opinions of the world…you should have faith in yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.” – Deepak Chopra
- “When you dig a well, there’s no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way. You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow,” said Buddha.” – Deepak Chopra
Here are the top 10 books written by Deepak Chopra;
- “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success”
- “Ageless Body, Timeless Mind”
- “The Book of Secrets”
- “Quantum Healing”
- “The Way of the Wizard”
- “Life After Death”
- “Perfect Health”
- “The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire”
- “Super Brain”
These books cover a wide range of topics, including spirituality, health and wellness, meditation, personal growth, and self-help.
They have inspired and helped millions of readers around the world to live more fulfilling and meaningful lives.
If you think you can relate to these insightful and uplifting quotes feel free to share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.