Check out these Wednesday quotes and sayings that will pep you up with some much-needed motivation for the rest of the week.
Wednesday is halfway through the work week, and you eagerly wait for the weekend after 3 days.
It is often referred to as “hump day” as it signifies the middle of the week when half the week is over and the weekend is getting closer.
We are usually low on enthusiasm after 2 working days and Wednesday morning seems like a big task as there are still 2 days to the weekend.
You May Also Like the;
But some humor and inspirational words in the morning can help you overcome the mundane feeling and prep you for a beautiful day!
Share them with your friends, and family, and spread Wednesday captions and vibes for a happy hump day!
Top 10 Wednesday Quotes
- “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Mean Girls
- “Let Wednesday put a rainbow into your life.” – Anthony Hawes
- “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- “I do remember dreamy Wednesdays in the rain, creative pain.” – The Wannadies
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “On Wednesday they’re feelin’ fine again. And they’re workin’ like a dog and diggin’ in.” – Johnny Cash
- “Wednesday is a day to let go of negative thoughts and to focus on the good things in life.” – Louise Hay
- “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
- “ Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us. Sun, Mon, Tues -Wednesday – Thu, Fri, Sat.” – Anthony T. Hincks
Quotes About Wednesdays
- “Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!” – Unknown
- “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” – Kit Williams
- “There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
- “Wednesday is a day to focus on your dreams and to make them a reality.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
- “He couldn’t believe it was only Wednesday. And it was made worse when he realized it was actually Tuesday.” – T.J. Klune
- “Wednesday is a day to reflect on your accomplishments and to continue pushing forward towards your goals.” – Darren L. Johnson
- “Worry-free Wednesday! Because worry is like a rocking star: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.” – Unknown
- “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
Quotes About Hump Day
- “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
- “It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.” – Anonymous
- “Today can be the Hump Day or a day to remember. Your choice.” – Anonymous
- “Wednesday is a day to let go of the past and embrace the present.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Happy Hump Day. When life gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters…SMILE.” – Anonymous
- “The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.” – Anonymous
- “Wednesday is a day to remind yourself that you are strong, capable and worthy of happiness.” – Brené Brown
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Happy Hump Day! At least you’re at the top of the hill! Enjoy the roller coaster ride down to Sunday! Then just get back in line!” – Sotero M Lopez II
- “I live for Tuesdays and die by Wednesdays.” – David Cook
- “Keep calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have two more days to go.” – Anonymous
- “Nothing ruins Friday more than realizing that today is Wednesday.” – Anonymous
- “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Wednesday is a day to be thankful for the blessings in your life and to strive to be a blessing to others.” – Joel Osteen
- “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
- “Wednesday is a day to appreciate the small things in life and to find happiness in the little things.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To be honest, I’d rather be drinking coffee on my unicorn than whatever this Wednesday business is.” – Kevin Eubanks
- “Hump Day: Wellness Wednesday. Wine Wednesday. Willpower Wednesday. Wholesome Wednesday.” – Unknown
- “Only an obsessional procrastinator would cry, “Let’s run for our lives, but not till Wednesday afternoon.’” – John Cleese
- “Wishing you an awesome Wednesday today! Never lose hope and concentrate on your work towards achieving your goal. Have a great day ahead!” – Unknown
- “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” – Samuel Beckett
- “WEDNESDAY: Monday wasn’t really nice on you, then Tuesday came along. But make this day an opportunity for you to get back and show who’s the boss!” – Unknown
- “Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream big, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and spread love today and every day!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “Have A Wonderful WEDNESDAY! If God woke you up this morning say “Thank you” because HE woke you up on PURPOSE! HE still has plans your for life.” – Unknown
Happy Wednesday Quotes & Thoughts
Just like you’ve survived boring Mondays and mundane Tuesdays, you will conquer Wednesdays too.
Also See: Wellness Wednesday Quotes
A positive quote can cheer you up on a dull day and since people are usually unmotivated and tired on Wednesdays these Wednesday sayings will get you smiling.
- “Wed.Nes.Day. Win. This. Day.” – Anonymous
- “Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that?” – Blake Shelton
- “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “Wednesday: it’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, just about, nearly the weekend…” – Anonymous
- “Wednesday is a day to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.” – Brian Tracy
- “One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. HAPPY WEDNESDAY!” – Unknown
- “May this Wednesday morning bring you the blessing of thankfulness and appreciation for all that you have.” – Unknown
- “Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you’re and what you and you can do anything you want.” – Anonymous
- “If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday—so much is true.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.” – Anonymous
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
- “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Have A Beautiful Wednesday! Enjoy what life brings to you today.” – Unknown
- “What’s in a Wednesday? You! That’s who! Happy Wednesday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Never schedule a board meeting on Wednesday because it kills two weekends.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” – Walker Percy
- “Wednesday is a day to be intentional about creating a positive impact in the world.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Wednesday lets me move forward to the second half of the week. Happy Wednesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “I’ve heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.” – Reverend Ike
- “I think vestigially there’s a synesthete in me, but not like a real one who immediately knows what color Wednesday is.” – A. S. Byatt
- “Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.” – English Proverb
- “I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.” – Noel Coward
- “Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
- “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian Tans
- “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slide to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “My attitude toward progress has passed from antagonism to boredom. I have long ceased to argue with people who prefer Thursday to Wednesday because it is Thursday.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
MORE INSPIRATIONAL WEEKDAY QUOTES?
Keep reading for some Instagram inspiration and show Wednesday who’s boss with your best-captioned selfies to cheer you up!
These Wed captions are a mix of funny, positive, inspirational, sassy, lazy, powerful, and keep going through the week.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and WhatsApp every morning and motivate them in their tough times.