80 Faith Strength Quotes To Give Hope In Hard Times
Looking for faith-strength inspirational quotes? We have rounded up the best collection of faith strength quotes, sayings, prayers, and messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be hopeful and have faith in God’s grace and powers.
Life is not a rosy affair, it has its own share of struggles as well as good times. But in testing times, all we ask for is the strength to endure the tough times, be patient, and have the courage to face them.
Also See: God Give Me Strength Quotes
Having faith is having trust. You have to trust and hope that God has your back and that he will help you and take care of you. Our faith is the greatest tool to overcome obstacles in our life.
These inspiring faith strength quotes are humble prayers to the almighty asking for all the courage to face challenges and bounce back in life.
Also See: Hope Quotes
With faith and hope, you get the courage, power, and strength you need in hard times. Being hopeful that things will change for the better is what keeps us going.
Don’t forget to also check out these God is Good quotes to connect with Him and have faith and hope in you.
10 Uplifting Faith Strength Quotes
- “Faith consists in believing what reason cannot.” – Voltaire
- “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.” – Hellen Keller
- “Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
- “You’re the only one who can survive your story, the only one who can write your future.” – Tessa Shaffer
- “God never said that the journey will be easy, but he did say that the arrival will be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
- “You’ve got to trust yourself. Be gentle with yourself. And listen to yourself. You’re the only person who can get you through this now.” – Tessa Shaffer
- “Faith is a place of mystery, where we find the courage to believe in what we cannot see and the strength to let go of our fear of uncertainty.” – Brene Brown
- “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity and we respond by trusting in Him.” – David Weyrick
- “Our faith comes in moments; our vice is habitual. Yet there is a depth in those brief moments which constrains us to ascribe more reality to them than to all other experiences.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Faith Strengthing Quotes To Give Hope
- “Struggles test the strength of our faith.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Fight your battles through prayer, And win your battles through faith.” – Luffina Lourduraj
- “Things begin to fall into place when you start and end your day with prayers.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.” – Elton Trueblood
- I believe and declare that a turning point is near and unexpected blessings are on the way.” – Germany Kent
- “We lack faith in what exists within us because we lack faith in Who exists within us.” – Marianne Williamson
- “God hears every unspoken words, sees every unseen wound, mend every unbearable pain. Have faith and be strong.” – Unknown
- “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done.” – Germany Kent
- “If you give up on your faith now, could you live with knowing that your chance of a lifetime was only one act of faith away?” – DeVon Franklin
- “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Today if anything is trying to hold you back, give no attention to it. Get your hopes up, get your faith up, look up, and get ready to rise up.” – Germany Kent
- “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” – Germany Kent
- “If a person takes comfort in his or her faith upon divinity in times of distress, then who the hell am I to say, that the person is delusional.” – Abhijit Naskar
- “You’re going to make it; You’re going to be at peace; You’re going to create, and love, and laugh, and live; You’re going to do great things.” – Germany Kent
- “So keep your faith in the God above, and faith in the righteous truth, it shall bring you back to the absent love, and the joys of a vanished youth.” – Edgar A Guest
- “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” – Germany Kent
- “Strength is what keeps you holding on… Faith is what assures you that everything matters, but it is Hope that keeps us moving on when everything is going wrong.” – Unknown
- “With God, you are stronger than your struggles and more fierce than your fears. God provides comfort and strength to those who trust in Him. Be encouraged, keep standing, and know that everything’s going to be alright.” – Germany Kent
- “Never give up. Never lose hope. Always have faith, it allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, as they always do. Just have patience, your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, you’ll live through your pain, know it will pass, and strength you will gain.” – Unknown
- “And our faith changes us. I know it’s changed me. It renews in us a sense of possibility. It allows us to believe that although we are all sinners, and that at times we will falter, there’s always the possibility of redemption. Every once in a while, we might get something right, we might do some good.” – Barack Obama
Faith Strength Inspirational Quotes
Faith has the power to move mountains. When we believe in ourself and God then it gives us the strength to face any hardships in life.
Also See: God’s Will Quotes
With hope, courage, and faith we can cross all the testing waters life puts us through. When you know God is by your side and is your guiding angel then you get the strength to keep moving to overcome all struggles in life.
- “God is my strength.” – Unknown
- “Faith in God changes everything.” – Unknown
- “Step out on faith and walk into your purpose.” – Germany Kent
- “Dare to dream. Dare to reach beyond the stars.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Faith in God will elevate you to next level blessings.” – Germany Kent
- “True faith is not a leap into the dark; it’s a leap into the light.” – Eric Metaxas
- “Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
- “Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.” – Khalil Gilbran
- “You’re designed to be heard by God. Don’t believe the lie that He’s not listening when you speak.” – Lorenzo Hines
- “Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest.” – Beatrix Potter
- “To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” – St. Thomas Aquinas
- “Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see you through it, and faith that everything will turn out for the Best.” – Unknown
- “Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.” – Germany Kent
- “Never give up. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they’ll never get better. Stop worrying and start trusting God. It will be worth it.” – Germany Kent
- “With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!” – Germany Kent
- “The enemy fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. Know that your best days are ahead and no weapon formed will prosper.” – Germany Kent
- “My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” – Robert Rogers
- “I’ve been protected, I’ve been directed, I’ve been corrected. I’ve kept God in my life and it’s kept me humble. I didn’t always stick with Him but he always stuck with me.” – Denzel Washington
- “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” –Nelson Mandela
Motivation Strength God Quotes For Difficult Times
- “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” – Mandy Hale
- “Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.” – 1 Corinthians 16:13
- “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” – Elisabeth Elliot
- “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but never rains forever.” – Unknown
- “It is not the strength of your faith but the object of your faith that actually saves you.” – Timothy Keller
- “When I gave you My Spirit, I empowered you to live beyond your natural ability and strength.” – Sarah Young
- “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” – Unknown
- “What I know for sure is that if I could just build this table, God will prepare it for me in the presence of my enemies.” – Tyler Perry
- “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “When faith replaces doubt when selfless service eliminates selfish striving, the power of God brings to pass His purposes.” – Thomas S. Monson
- “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.” – Elder Bryan Mathison
- “Never lose faith in yourself, and never lose hope; remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back, there is still always hope.” – Pittacus Lore
- “But when I found that I knew not only that there was God but that I was a child of God, when I understood that, when I comprehended that, more than that, when I internalized that, ingested that, I became courageous.” – Maya Angelou
Faith Strength Quotes From Bible
The Bible tells us that there is a direct correlation between faith and power. The more faith we put in God, the more we allow God to direct our lives, and the more strength, power, and blessing we’re going to have.
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” – II Corinthians 5:7 NKJV
- “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” – Nehemiah 8:10
- “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” – Isaiah 40:29
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” – 1 Proverbs 31:25
- “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” – Thessalonians 5:11
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- “I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” – Psalm 121:1-2
- “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” – Romans 15:5
- “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” – Isaiah 12:2
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
- “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—my father’s God, and I will exalt him.” – Exodus 15:2
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
- “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” – 1 Peter 5:10
- “And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his plan and purpose.” – Romans 8:28 AMP
- “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” – Mark 11:22-24
Looking for more quotes to inspire you?
Difficult Life Struggles Quotes
There are weak moments in life, when we all feel depressed and fell all alone. But we should never forget that God is always with us like our guardian angel who and guiding star.
When things go downhill, then we lose hope. But everything is awarded at the right time by God. Have patience, faith, and trust in God’s Actions! He has a plan for you and you will get it at the perfect time!
If you are think you can relate with these will of faith strengthing sayings feel free to spread your feelings and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.