Prayers for healing can indeed be powerful and meaningful for many people. They provide comfort, hope, and a connection to a higher power or source of strength. Read some of the most comforting prayers for healing quotes, verses, and sayings to guide you the divine way!
Prayers have healing powers. When facing trials, sickness, or downfall the power of Prayer for Healing can get you miraculous results. The Lord blesses you with the strength and power to endure and overcome your sickness. Your faith in God and your prayers from your heart are enough for the divine blessings!
Related: Inspirational Healing Quotes
In times of emotional or physical hardship, it’s easy to feel hopeless — but as the bible says, “With God all things are possible.” Call in these prayers for healing when you (or a loved one) are struggling through everyday challenges and trials and see the miracles in your life.
Prayer is beautiful – especially when you’re holding others in prayer for healing. You might be caught up in your own problem, worries, and tensions of life, but every day seek out some time to pray for family, friends, and loved ones.
You May Like: Inspiring Soul Quotes & Sayings
Maybe it’s a loved one who is going through a divorce, a sick friend, or your child stressed at school – the answer is prayer. Share the power of prayers quotes, sayings, and magical words.
Powerful Prayer for Healing Quotes
- It’s your grace that has kept us and for this we are grateful. So God, touch our bodies with healing power, and restore your children to sound health.
- Dear God, Your child needs you now more than ever. We have seen the miracles you perform and believe you that you can do more.
- Father we pray to you this day. That we will not be afraid and we will rather trust you that this sickness is not unto death. Amen.
- Oh God, we humbly come before you. Please come beside us and heal us from inside and outside.
- Oh, my Lord! Today I need your healing hand. Please restore my health and protect me from every harm, disease, and sickness. Amen.
- Dear God, Today we need your healing power, mercy, and grace. We have come to you with pain, burdens, and lots of wounds. Cause You know us better than anyone in the world. In Jesus’s Name, Amen.
- Lord, I need Your miraculous healing from my illness as everything is possible through you.
- Loving God, I lay before you with my burdened soul. Please comfort me with your grace and end this agony with your healing.
- Dear Lord, I pray to you for hope, patience, strength, and encouragement. Please be with me in my vulnerable times and heal me with your grace so that I can find comfort and peace to get through it.
- God, I pray to You for my friend. Please bless him/her with Your love and heal him/her from illness. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
- With unwavering faith, I release this prayer into the universe, knowing that it will be heard and answered in accordance with your divine timing and wisdom.
- In this sacred moment of prayer, I offer gratitude for the healing that is already taking place. Thank you for the blessings of life, love, and healing that you bestow upon me. I believe in the power of prayer, and I hold onto the hope that miracles can happen.
- “Divine Source of Love and Healing, I come before you in this moment with a humble heart, seeking your guidance and assistance. I pray for healing, both for myself and for those who are in need.
- I pray for physical healing, that any pain, illness, or discomfort I may be experiencing will be alleviated. May your healing touch restore my body to its optimal state of health and well-being. Grant me patience and perseverance as I navigate the path towards recovery.
Prayer for Healing Quotes to Give You Strengthen
- “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” ― Mother Teresa
- Come, and see the victories of the cross. Christ’s wounds are thy healings, His agonies thy repose, His conflicts thy conquests, His groans thy songs, His pains thine ease, His shame thy glory, His death thy life, His sufferings thy salvation.
- Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. — Cope by Faith
- Healing Prayer for a Broken Heart – Lord, please heal my broken heart. Fill me with the peace and joy I know can only come from You during this hard time. Walk closely beside me during my journey to healing and recovery that I know is possible through Your power alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Healing Words from the Past – Blessed Jesus, in the comfort of your love, I lay before you the memories that haunt me, the anxieties that perplex me, the despair that frightens me, and my frustration at my inability to think clearly. Help me to discover your forgiveness in my memories and know your peace in my distress. Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen.
- Prayer for Self Care – Lord, lift me up for Your blessings today. I pray that you will anoint me with strength and self care today, tomorrow, and always. I pray that You will grace me with patience and wisdom. I pray that You will encourage me throughout the day to take the correct steps to walk proudly, and behave well. I pray all of these things in Your name. Amen.
- Spritiual Healing Quotes – Dear God, I know that the first step in all spiritual healing is to believe. I believe! I open my mind and heart believing in your infinite power and possibility. I believe that healing is a dynamic and reachable experience, a reality that can be experienced right now. I maintain a patient and loving attitude, for I believe that your healing activity is now at work in my mind and body. I look forward, with joyful expectation, to the perfect wholeness that you are now bringing into manifestation through me. I believe in your constant expression of perfect good in and through me. I rest in the certainty of your healing power. I know that with you all things are possible. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.
- Mental Healing Quotes – Dear Almighty I know that when you walked on the earth, you trod upon hard places, you felt the strain of this world and the pressures of mental torment. So I ask that you would come besides me now, lead me through this time where my mind cannot cope. Help me to find peace and calming inner thoughts. You hold me safe Lord, I trust in you. Amen.
- Mind, Body, Soul Healing Prayers – Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul. I am lost, but I am singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed around me to help me get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
- Serenity and Peace Healing Prayers – Dear Lord, I thank You for being with me through thick and thin, in the best of times and in the most challenging times. You are my rock, my fortress, my everything. With You, I discover complete serenity. You never forsake me. You were with me at the start, and You will be with me at the end. Until then, we carry on knowing the difference between achievable goals and futile efforts. ~Amen
- Jesus, with just one touch from your Almighty creative hand, You have healed the sick and raised the dead. How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth, how powerful is your redeeming love. How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope. By your stripes I ask for healing. Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. Amen.
- Dear God, It hurts so bad. Dull the pain with Your love. Blur the sharp edges by reminding me that from bad comes good. Help me appreciate that after the sorrow, joy is sweeter. I look forward to better times. I can endure anything with You by my side. ~Amen
- Dear Lord, Thank You for giving me the richest gift of all: You taught me to respect myself. I have the ability to say “no” to the toxic people in my life. I am able to surround myself with only those who share authentic love through word and deed. I can grow to my full potential. ~Amen
- Dear God, Lift me up for Your blessings today. I pray that you will anoint me with strength and self-care. I pray that you will grace me with patience and wisdom. I pray that You will encourage me throughout the day to take the correct steps to walk proudly and behave well. ~Amen
- Merciful God, I offer prayers for those who are wanting. Those with broken hearts and broken lives. Bless them with healing. Change their circumstances. Cause peace and prosperity to come to them in abundance. I, who have plenty, pray that I may share the richness of my soul, even as I share my resources. ~Amen
- Dear God, I’m quirky I know. I don’t always do things in a traditional way. But I know what’s right. I know how to stand my ground for what I believe to be true. Still, I need Your help dear God. You planted the seed. You nourish me. Shelter me now from the elements that stand in my way. Help me grow. ~Amen
- Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. — Enriching Our Worship 2
- Merciful Jesus, you are my guide, the joy of my heart, the author of my hope, and the object of my love. I come seeking refreshment and peace. Show me your mercy, relieve my fears and anxieties, and grant me a quiet mind and an expectant heart, that by the assurance of your presence I may learn to abide in you, who is my Lord and my God. Amen. — Enriching Our Worship 2
- Prayer for Patience and Sickness – Lord Jesus Christ, by your patience in suffering you hallowed earthly pain and gave us the example of obedience to your Father’s will. Be near me in my time of weakness and pain; sustain me by your grace, that my strength and courage may not fail; heal me according to your will; and help me always to believe that what happens to me here is of little account if you hold me in eternal life, my Lord and my God. Amen. — Book of Common Prayer Chapel Edition
- Dear Lord, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart and invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me. I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. I surrender to you my past, present, and future problems. I ask You to take hold over every aspect of my life. I surrender to You all my hurt, pain, worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety, and I ask You to wash me clean. I release everything into Your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear Your voice. Open my heart to commune with You more deeply. I want to feel Your loving embrace. Open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be closed. Please set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.
Healing Prayers Quotes
- “PRAY first before doing anything. Do not worry about it alone. Pray with all your heart for even the smallest thing. Pray for justice and righteousness. Do not try to do it on your own, trusting in your own strength is denying God and the angels. If God helps, you can do it. Continue to pray so that you understand this. God does the work!” ― ManHee Lee Shinchonji
- “Lead me by your truth and teach me. for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.” ― Psalm 25;4-5 (NLT) (Bible Verse)
- Dear Angels, please wrap your arms around those who are hurting today, and let them feel how much you love and care for them.
- “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.” ― John 11:25-26 (NIV)
- A Prayer For A Friend – Dear Lord, If I could only be, worthy of one wish from three. I would not ask for wealth or fame for I have more in God’s name; I would not ask for homes or lands my treasures lie in God’s hands; I would not ask for health or food for thou dost give me all that’s good; But I would that I could see, Just how the greatest friend to be To one thou’st given me to love, Both here and in our Home above that, Lord, the love Thou hast given me might fill his life and soul, that he Will never question, never fear, My love for him is just veneer But man each time I clasp his hand, Feel friendship true, and understand That of thy many gifts I see, He is a precious one to me.
- “Heal me, O Lord, – and – I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.” ― Jeremiah 17:14
- Lord, forgive us for any and all sins. Cleanse us and make us whole. If there anything that is in us that is not of You. We pray you remove it from us right now in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Healing Prayer – Lord Jesus, heal me. Heal in me whatever You see needs healing. Heal me of whatever might separate me from you. Heal my memory, heal my heart, heal my emotions, heal my spirit, heal my body, heal my soul. Lay Your hands gently upon me and heal me through Your love for me. Amen.
- When we pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them. So when you are safe and happy, remember that someone is praying for you.
- Prayer For Healing – Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with your compassion for others. Touch my heart with your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with your wisdom that my mouth may always proclaim your praise. Teach me to reach out to you in my need, and help me to lead others to you by my example. Most loving heart of Jesus bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve you with all my strength. Touch gently this life which you have created, now and forever. Amen.
Inspirational Prayers for Healing Quotes for Friends and Family
- A Prayer For Healing – Most sacred heart of Jesus, like a watchful shepherd, you care for us, and provide us with all that we need. You shower us with your love and send people into our lives to help care for us, especially in time of sickness or pain… Be with us, Lord, in our time of need. Heal us in body, soul and spirit that we may rejoice in your grace and blessings in this world and come to enjoy the fullness of your presence in the life to come. We make this prayer in your name, for you are our Risen Lord, Jesus. Amen.
- The Other Serenity Prayer – God, grant me the serenity to stop beating myself for not doing things perfectly, the courage to forgive myself because I’m working on doing better, and the wisdom to know that you already love me just the way I am.
- Healing Prayer – Heavenly Father, we pray tat You will lay your healing Hands upon all those who are sick. We beg you to have compassion on all those who are suffering so that they may be delivered from their pitiful circumstances. In Jesus, we pray. Amen.
- “For I restore Health to you, and I will Heal your wounds, says the Lord…” ― Jeremiah 30:17
- Dear God… I don’t ask You to make my life easier… but I ask You to give me strength to face all my trouble. Amen.
- Prayer For A Friend – Holy Father, I lift this precious friend to You in a special way. Please cover her with Your blood, wrap her in Your everlasting love, spoil her with unending peace and joy out of Your hand, hold her tight, keep her safe and close to Your Heart. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
- A Prayer For Inner Peace – Dear God, Please help my mind, heart, and body to feel peaceful. Please help me to let this situation go! Please help me to let this situation go! Please help me to release the need to control. Please help me to be patient, and to trust that you are resolving this issue. Please help me to release anger, worry, and frustration. Please, Lord, restore my inner peace. Thank You!
- Prayer For Healing – God, today we lift up those who are fighting disease, whether in mind or body. When they want to give up, give them fresh strength and courage. Comfort them in times of pain, give them peace in times of fear and bless them with your healing touch. In Jesus’ name, Amen!
- I release all tings from the past year that has caused any negative attachment. I prepare and welcome new changes, new lessons and new adventures. I welcome new opportunities to grow emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Dear God, May every cancer cell be wiped out by Your powerful hands. Amen!
Prayer of Healing Sayings, Images, Pictures
- I said a prayer for you today. that God would touch you with His healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you need to get through.
- A Prayer For When I Can’t Understand – Dear Father, Today was one of those days – You know the ones. When life just doesn’t make sense. When the world seems so unfair. We need you, Lord. I need you. I need you to wrap your arms around me And help me understand that it’s a good thing I don’t understand everything. How can I possibly comprehend Your plan of intricacy and detail for the entire world? You are God. And I am not. You spoke the world into existence. You shaped humans from dust, And only You can create beauty from ashes. May I anticipate the exquisite work of Your hands to transform my nothing into Your everything. Amen.
- “Prayers and healing energy are coming your way.” ― Unknown
- “You are stronger than you know… braver than you think… and more loved than you can imagine. ” ― Unknown
- The Miracle Prayer – I open my heart wide to receive the love of God. As I receive God’s love as universal supply, all my affairs are healed. I realize and accept the healing power of the Universe as love, and I allow the healing power that is love to penetrate my life. I readily accept the healing power of love in my life and I know that as love, God is my limitless and abundant supply made manifest. I feel the outpouring of God’s love in my body and mind. I feel God’s love in my affairs, and I know all is well.
- A Prayer For Inner Strength – Dear God, Please give me the strength to endure this situation, and to find blessings and lessons that it contains. Please give me the endurance to continue ahead. Please guide my thoughts, words and actions, so that I walk your path of peace and love. Amen.
- Dear Lord, grant me the ability to speak kindly, respond gently and at times, to hold my tongue. I want my actions and reactions to please and reflect You and Your love.
- “Oh Holy God: Nourish all those who hunger, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. With your Grace and Mercy may they never know those types of hunger again. Thank you for your Mercy, please bless us with your Grace, Amen & Hallelujah, We celebrate your Holy ways. ” ― Suziange1224 D.O.G.
- Heavenly Father, heal the sick, comfort the sorrow, encourage the discouraged, and give us strength.
- Prayer For The Sick – Father God, we lift up all those who are facing illness today. We ask that You would bring healing, comfort and peace to their bodies. Calm their fears and let them experience the healing power of Your love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- “I am sending you healing energy right now, for every area of your life.” ― Unknown
- Heavenly Father, I ask that you heal us from any hurt, shame, or guilt. Heal our hearts, O Lord. Give us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and let us wear the garment of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness. In Jesus name. Amen.
- Prayer For Healing: Lord, You created me. My body is sick now and perhaps my soul, too. Please heal me, renew me. Repair the body You had made. Refresh the soul You created for eternal existence. You alone know how to restore my health, for You created me. Make me whole again so that I may live my life for You. Amen.
- Prayer For Healing: At every moment of our existence you are present to us, God, in gentle compassion. Help us to be present to one another so that our presence may be a strength that heals the wound of time, and gives hope that is for all persons, through Jesus our compassionate brother.
For More Inspirational Quotes;
God can heal your sickness. If you are inspired and encouraged by this inspirational prayer for healing quotes, continue to pray and let God end your suffering and illness!