We have rounded up some of the most popular inspirational God’s Timing quotes, sayings, proverbs, and verses(bible) with (images and pictures) by famous authors, leaders, and celebrities that inspire you to have patience and trust in God.
“God’s timing” is a phrase often used to describe the belief that there is a divine plan or purpose behind the events and circumstances in one’s life, and that everything happens according to God’s schedule or timing.
How difficult is it to trust in God’s Timing and Blessing? Sometimes we want certain things and want them right now. But everything is awarded at the right time by God.
Also See: Prayer Quotes
Have patience, faith, and trust in God’s Actions! He has a plan for you and you will get it at the perfect time! #QuotesaboutGodsTiming #Godstimingquotes
You May Also Like: “God’s Love and Faith Quotes“
Best Gods Timing Quotes to Overcome Hard Times
- “God’s timing is perfect.”― Unknown
- “In our waiting, God is working.”― Unknown
- “Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust Him.”― Unknown
- “Faith In God Includes Faith In His Timing.”―Unknown
- “God is always on time. Get ready for your miracle.”― Unknown
- “God’s timing is magnificent.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Every fear is distrust, and trust is the remedy for fear.”
- “No one can change the timing set by God” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “All world events are placed in time by God” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Faith is believing that God is going to take you places before you even get there.”― Matthew Barnett
- “God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.”– David Nicholas
- “God’s timing is always perfect. Trust Him and wait patiently. He will provide.” ―Unknown
- “God is never late and rarely early. He is always exactly right on time -His time.” ― Dillon Burroughs
Quotes About God’s Perfect Timing
- “God’s timing is perfect. Trust his delays. He’s got you.”― Tony Evans
- “Trust in God’s timing. He makes all things beautiful in His time.”― Unknown
- “Stop trying to figure everything out. Have faith in God’s timing.”― Unknown
- “God’s timing is forever accurate. Believe it. Trust it. Allow it.”― Unknown
- “Hard times, bad times, or tough times, I still have faith in God.”― Unknown
- “It is good to remind ourselves that the will of God comes from the heart of God and that we need not be afraid.”
- “They say God’s time is the best, But you have to believe that God’s plan is the best also. Never Early, Never Late, Always on Time – Goals Rider”
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!” ― Germany Kent
- “Sometimes we have to let our dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to us – in his way and his timing.” ― Melody Carlson, The Christmas Angel Project
Trust God’s Timing Quotes
- “You must learn to trust God’s timing.” ― Unknown
- “Don’t underestimate what God is doing in your season of waiting.”― Unknown
- “You cannot rush God. You must stick to His pace, follow His way, and trust His timing.”― Unknown
- “God says..remember these four things; 1. I will make a way for you. 2. I’m fighting your battles. 3. Prayer is the best medicine. 4. Trusy My timing.”― Unknown
- “Those who leave everything in God’s Hands will eventually see God’s Hand in Everything!”― Unknown
- “If you are going through difficult times, keep trusting God. He knows how to bless you in unexpected ways.”― Unknown
- “Stress makes you believe everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing”― Unknown
- “Happy is the person who learns to wait when they pray, because God’s time is the best time.”― Unknown
- “Be careful about rushing God’s timing. You never know who or what He is protecting you or saving you from.”― Unknown
- “Just because things are not going your way, doesn’t mean they are not going god’s way.
- “Trust in God’s timing. It’s better to have to wait a while and have things fall into place then to rush into something and have things fall apart.”― Adam Cappa
- “If I really believe that my timing is perfect, maybe the thing that’s perfect is my denial about my timing. And if that’s the case, maybe now is the perfect time to be honest about that.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
Christian Quotes on God’s Timing
These quotes reflect the Christian belief in trusting God’s timing and having faith that His plan is always for the best, even when it may not align with our own desires or expectations.
- “God’s will may not be the perfection of the true believer’s life, but it is the direction of it.” ― John F. MacArthur
- “You may not understand God’s timing about something, but you have to trust that His timing is perfect. Trust Him and find rest.” ― Victoria Osteen
- “Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing.” ― Marcus Lamb
- “He has made everything beautiful in its time.”― Ecclesiastes 3:11
- “Jesus answered, “You don’t understand now what I’m doing, but it will be clear enough to you later.”― John 13.7
- “The timing of God often defies your thinking. It contradicts logic. You may have troubles, battles or trials but they do not negate God’s love for you. There is a purpose behind your pain. Jesus said Lazarus’ sickness was part of a KINGDOM AGENDA!” ― Comfort Ocran
- “I question and soul-search constantly into myself to be as certain as I can that I am fulfilling the true meaning of my work, that I am maintaining my sense of purpose, that I am holding fast to my ideals, that I am guiding my people in the right direction.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Biblically, waiting is not just something we have to do until we get what we want. Waiting is part of the process of becoming what God wants us to be.” ― John Ortberg
7 Bible Verses About God’s Perfect Timing
The concept of God’s timing is often discussed in the Bible, and there are several verses that convey this idea. The following 7 Bible verses are just a few words from God that reassure us that God’s timing is always perfect, even when we cannot see it!
These verses emphasize the idea that God has a plan and timing for all things, and believers are encouraged to trust in Him, have patience, and wait for His perfect timing to unfold in their lives.
- “God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.”― 1 John 3:20.
- “ Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.” ― Proverbs 27:1
- “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.”― Ecclesiastes 3:1
- Jeremiah 29:11-12“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” ― Lamentations 3: 25-26
- “ Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” ― Proverbs 3:5-6
- “Don’t mistake God’s patience for His absence. His timing is perfect and His presence is constant. He’s always with you!”― Deuteronomy 31:6
- “God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will.”― Psalm 37:5
- “ But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” ― Peter 3:8-9
- “ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” ― Jeremiah 29:11-12
Looking for more quotes to inspire you?
It’s all about having faith in your Lord and being patient. Everything will happen at the right time, so in tough times you need to gather all your strength and trust that your God has your back and you are not alone in the fight.
If you get inspired by these quotes, share them with friends and family on social media (Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Whatsapp, Insta, and more) to spread some words of inspiration and hope all around.