100+ Most Popular Trust No One Quotes | Sayings and Images
Got trusting issues? Looking for trust no one quotes? We’ve got you covered with a collection of most famous and relevant trust-no quotes, sayings, or proverbs (with images and pictures)
“Trust no one” is a phrase that conveys a sense of caution and wariness. It implies that people should be careful about who they trust, as others may not always have their best interests at heart.
Related: Famous Trust Quotes
Trust is the main ingredient for any relationship be it love or friendship. When trust is broken and one is shattered and it’s difficult to trust anyone again. You need to be very careful before believing someone blindly.
Being hurt by someone close and betrayed is heartbreaking and you feel you can never trust anyone again.
Related:Popular Betrayal Quotes
So always take time in your relationships before placing your faith in someone. Learn to differentiate between fake dishonest people the real ones.
If people have back-stabbed you and your feel really sad, then these quotes on trust can inspire you and you can express your feelings through these lines.
Collection of Famous Trust No One Quotes
- “I trust no one, not even myself.”
- “Like everybody and trust no one.”
- “I don’t trust words, I trust actions.”
- “Act like you trust people, but do not.”
- “Love cannot live where there is no trust.”
- “I got trust issues because people got lying issues.”
- “Don’t trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar.”
- “Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.”
- “Never trust people from what they say, trust them from what they do.”
- “Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.”
- “Don’t trust anyone.” – Tupac Shakur (2pac)
- “He who does not trust enough will not be trusted” –Lao Tzu
- “It is important not to trust people too much.” – V. S. Naipaul
- “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” – Isaac Watts
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “Only trust thyself, and another shall not betray thee.” – William Penn
- “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” – Stephen King
- “Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.” – Doris Lessing
- “Wise men put their trust in ideas and not in circumstances.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
- “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.”
- “I trusted you but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.”
- “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.” – Lady Gaga
- “Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” – Lawrence Welk
- “We are all selfish and I no more trust myself than others with a good motive.” – Lord Byron
- “I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.” – Rainbow Rowell
- “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Joyce Brothers
- “A person who cannot be trusted with trivial things could not be also trusted with bigger secret.”
- “Sometimes trusting people is like a gamble, you really never know who are true to you.”
- “Life teaches you the best lessons. And for me it is to never ever trust anyone ever again.”
- “Three things you should never break: promises, trust, and someone’s heart.”
- “In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.” – Sophie Kinsella
- “When you betray the one you love, it would be hard to trust that person gain.”
- “Be your own strength. Trust yourself and be proud of yourself. Trusting others is not an option at all.”
- “Trust is a fragile thing. Easy to break, easy to lose and one of the hardest things to ever get back.”
- They say relationship without trust is not a relationship. And that is true, only if you are average at best.
- “You might not sure about whom to trust but you should always be sure to trust yourself.”
- “There is nothing wrong with you if your trust was broken by the one you love. It is just that that person is not worthy of your trust.”
- “You do not have to feel bad for breaking my trust. It was my wrong to trust you, not yours.”
- “Relationships are about trust. If you have to play detective, then it’s time to move on.”
- Trust is a fragile thing once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom but once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we’re closest to can betray us. – Mary Alice Young
- “Meeting people who only lie to take advantage is not always considered a misfortune. Treat this as a lesson where you learn who not to trust.”
- “Betrayal could happen even between family and friends, so it would be best not to trust someone, just be suspicious of everyone.”
- “You can’t trust a promise someone makes while they’re drunk, in love, hungry, or running for office.” – Joe Moore
- “Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust.” – Shelley Long
- “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
- “Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person others can trust.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “The moment your trust is broken, you would be scared to get attached to anyone ever again.”
- “Disappointments are not always meant to hurt. Sometimes they are best treated as lessons.”
- “When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don’t.”
- “Trust doesn’t come with a refill. Once it’s gone, you probably won’t get it back. And if you do it will never be the same. And that’s a fact.”
- “Breaking someone’s trust is like crumpling up a perfect piece of paper. You can smooth it over but it’s never going to be the same again.”
- “Sometimes you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.” – Demi Lovato
- If you want to help yourself, trust yourself. Not because people are not trustworthy it is because you are more trustworthy than any other person out there.
- Never trust a person who says he’s happy for you when you succeed. Those who will be really happy won’t have to say it in words.
- Trusting no one does not mean being alone. It means being strong. You can be around people, and be friends with them. Just do not reveal too much, it will only come back in the form of hurt.
- “Health, contentment and trust are your greatest possessions, and freedom your greatest joy. Look within. Be still.” – Buddha
- When you trust someone, depend on them, you give them opportunity to hurt you. Well, I am not saying that every person you will ever meet is going to hurt you, but most of them are
- “To trust people is a luxury in which only the wealthy can indulge; the poor cannot afford it.” – E.M. Forster
- “I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.”
- Love and hate can coexist but just not for the same person at the same time. Same is the case with trust and distrust.
- “Trust is not simply a matter of truthfulness, or even constancy. It is also a matter of amity and goodwill. We trust those who have our best interests at heart, and mistrust those who seem deaf to our concerns.” – Gary Hamel
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Picture Quotes About Trusting No One in Life
Trust No One But Yourself Sayings and Images
Trust Nobody Quotes, Images and Pictures
Don’t Trust Anyone Images for Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp
Looking for more inspirational quotes on life lessons learned?
Disappointed with Friends Quotes, Pics
Hurt in Relationship Quotes and Sayings
Selfish Friends and People Sayings and Quotes
Best Falling Out Of Love Quotes
Heart Touching Being Ignored Quotes
These quotes convey a sense of caution and encourage people to be careful about who they trust.
While it is important to be open and trusting in relationships, it is also important to be aware that not everyone has good intentions. These quotes serve as a reminder to be vigilant and to prioritize one’s own well-being.
If you can relate to these quotes and like them, please share them with friends and family on your status message or social media (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Pinterest, Tumblr)