I’ve rounded up the best collection of family loyalty quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to stay loyal and faithful to your family members.
Family loyalty is a strong and often unbreakable bond between family members, built on trust, respect, and a sense of belonging.
Betrayal and cheating within the family can have devastating effects on this bond, causing deep emotional pain and long-term damage to relationships.
Family is one of the most important aspects of our lives, and being loyal to them is an integral part of maintaining a healthy relationship.
Also Check: Family Love Quotes
Loyalty towards family means standing by them in times of need, providing emotional support, being honest and trustworthy, and showing respect for their opinions.
Being loyal to family helps to build strong relationships that last through thick and thin. It helps to create a sense of belongingness among family members which strengthens the bond between them.
Family loyalty is a powerful bond that goes beyond the ordinary ties of blood and kinship. It is a commitment to having each other’s backs, no matter what the circumstances.
Also Check: Protect Family Quotes
Family loyalty is often considered to be one of the strongest bonds that exist, as it is built on a foundation of unconditional love.
These quotes highlight the importance of family loyalty in creating a strong and supportive family unit.
They remind us of the value of family, the significance of the relationships that exist within it, and the power of unconditional love and support that family members can provide to each other.
Top 10 Family Loyalty Quotes
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo
- “The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you.” – Larry McMurtry
- “We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, you build the trust of those who are present.” – Stephen Covey
- “I’m very loyal in relationships. Even when I go out with my mom I don’t look at other moms.” – Garry Shandling
- “The highest compact we can make with our fellow is –Let there be truth between us two forevermore.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse, and to the family that you create together.” – Phil Mcgraw
- “Loyalty is what makes us trust, Trust is what makes us stay, Staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.” – Glenn van Dekken
- “Loyalty is a major force making for unity in any life-even in the existence of a civilization…. It gives point and flavor, most of all meaning, to a life or a culture.” – Harmon M. Gehr
- “Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind. The citizen of the future must be a citizen of the world.” – Thomas Cochrane
Best Quotes On Family Loyalty
Family plays the most important role in our lives. The love of a family for all its members is unconditional. It’s the support and bond of a family that always bears the test of time.
Family loyalty is an understanding that family comes first and that each member of the family has a responsibility to support and protect one another.
Also Check: Family First Quotes
It brings people closer together, strengthens relationships, builds trust, and creates a sense of security within a family unit.
- “Birds of a feather flock together.” – Proverb
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” ― Michael J. Fox
- “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” – Unknown
- “Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family.” – Unknown
- “A family in harmony will prosper in everything.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Even blood does not guarantee the loyalty of the people.” – Unknown
- “You’ve got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up.” – Donald T. Regan
- “I like people who are loyal to me, and I like to be loyal, too.” – George Strait
- “It’s not about who is real in your face it’s about who stays loyal behind your back.” – Unknown
- “Loyalty is one of the most vital binding agents to make the family stronger and one.” – Unknown
- “We both have a great loyalty to it, and I think that it’s important to give it our best shot.” – Nicholas Lea
- “Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.” – Josiah Royce
- “Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.” – Unknown
- “You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things.” – Clarence Francis
- “Before you get married, make sure that your loyalty will only be given to your spouse and the family you will build together.” – Unknown
- “Real family is not being determined by blood, but it is determined if who are the people who chose to stand by your side when no one else does.” – Unknown
- “So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.” – Haniel Long
- “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.” – Richard Bach
- “A wife’s loyalty to her husband can be tested when her man has nothing in his hands. A husband’s loyalty to his wife can be tested when he has everything in his hands.” – Unknown
- “If you have ever had to face the agonizing choice between family loyalty and informing the police about ongoing violence by a close relative, I’d hope loyalty would go by the way, not justice.” – Julian Baggini
- “Being genetically related doesn’t make you family. Love, support, trust, sacrifice, honesty, protection, acceptance, security, compromise, gratitude, respect, and loyalty, is what makes you family.” – Unknown
Family Loyalty Quotes About Staying True To Loved Ones
When families demonstrate loyalty to each other, it can also be seen as an example of unity in the face of adversity – which can be especially important in times of hardships and difficulties.
Being loyal to your family is a trait that is highly valued in many cultures around the world. It is a powerful force that binds families together, and it can be a source of strength and solace during difficult times.
- “Commitment is an act, not a word.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “One loyal friend is worth 10 thousand relatives.” – Euripides
- “Loyalty has its roots in respect, and respect is the fruit of love.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Very few people deserted me when I went to prison. They stayed loyal.” – Jeffrey Archer
- “Trust and loyalty are two of the essential ingredients for a successful family.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes in a family, members can’t differentiate loyalty from slavery or stupidity.” – Unknown
- “I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them.” – Carrol Bryant
- “We are born to a family where hopefully we learn our first lessons in loyalty and love.” – Edith Songer
- “Love makes the family. Money feeds and sustains the family. Loyalty holds the family together.” – Unknown
- “Loyalty will not permit envy, hate, and uncharitableness to creep into our public thinking.” – Bainbridge Colby
- “One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart.” – Simone Elkeles
- “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.” – Ernie Banks
- “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from an enemies. It comes from friends and loved ones.” – Unknown
- “Not every family has loyalty in their blood. Sometimes it is the family members who commit betrayal the most.” – Unknown
- “The strength of a country or creed lies in the true sense of loyalty it can arouse in the hearts of its people.” – Louis C. Gerstein
- “I am very interested in loyalty, even if the person to whom one is loyal is flawed, criminal, or otherwise in the wrong.” – A.M. Homes
- “A family without loyalty can still be called a family. But a family with dedication within its members is called a blessed and robust family.” – Unknown
- “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.” – Taylor Lautner
- “Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.” – Morihei Ueshiba
- “I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream, when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life…” – Jerry Lewis
Quotes About Family Loyalty And Faithfulness
- “The beauty of friendship is loyalty.” – Debasish Mrdiha
- “It is better to be faithful than famous.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Faithfulness lives where love is stronger than instinct.” – Paul Carvel
- “Being loyal to your family is the greatest virtue you can have.” – Unknown
- “Together we shared a bond, not even death would violate.” – Dee Remy
- “A little in drink, but at all times your faithful husband.” – Richard Steele
- “Loyalty is about people who stay true to you behind your back.” – Unknown
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- “A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in little things is a great thing.” – Hudson Taylor
- “One of the significant reasons for broken families is the lack of members’ loyalty.” – Unknown
- “Love grows from stable relationships, shared experience, loyalty, devotion, trust.” – Richard Wright
- “Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.” – Confucius
- “It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” – Emilie Autumn
- “What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men.” – Vanessa Marcil
- “It isn’t an easy thing to give your loyalty to someone you don’t know, especially when that person chooses to reveal nothing of himself.” – Megan Whaler Turner
- “Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable than fidelity. Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.” – Cicero
- “I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me–they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.” – Veronica Roth
- “We are a family, and the loyalty of the family must come before anything and everyone else. For if we honor that commitment, we will never be vanquished-but if we falter in that loyalty we will all be condemned.” – Mario Puzo
- “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.” – Trent Shelton
Family loyalty is a trait that is often praised and admired. It is the idea that members of a family will always have each other’s backs, no matter what.
This idea of loyalty is especially important in times of hardship and difficulty, as families are able to lean on each other for emotional and physical support.
In an increasingly fast-paced and digital world, family loyalty is a great way to bring people together and keep them connected.
If you think you can relate to these uplifting quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Which is your favorite dedication quote? If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.