We all are protective for our family and dear ones. We have rounded up the best collection of protect family quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to keep your family safe
Family comes first and we all are vigilant and super cautious to safeguard our family members.
Also See: Family Love Quotes
Be it your children, parents, or spouse we are always careful to keep them safe and protected from any events or people that may be harmful for them.
These quotes about protecting your family shows defending family and family preservation tops our priority list.
Also See: Family First Quotes
Nothing is more important is the safety of our family member. Giving a safe and secure environment to our family and friends is very important.
Top 10 Protect Family Quotes
- “My first priority is trying to protect my family.” – Orlando Bloom
- “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
- “For me, family always comes first I would do anything to protect them.” – Mark Wahlberg
- “That’s a really healthy thing – family will always protect you from yourself.” – Johann Lamont
- “Coming from a large family makes you feel protected – you have friends and allies.” – Paul McGann
- “I have to protect my family and have a life with them that is completely private.” – Youssou N’ Dour
- “I have no fear, I have only ambition, and I want mine, And I will do anything to protect and feed my family.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Let me tell you something about my family. We’re as thick as thieves and we protect each other ’til the end.” – Caroline Manzo
- “I am there waiting, watching, keeping to the shadows. But when you need me I’ll step out of the shadows and protect what’s mine.” – Unknown
- “I don’t know whether that comes from having a family – having something very important at home that needed to be protected.” – Phoebe Philo
Best Protective Family Quotes
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Son, there are times a man has to do things he doesn’t like to, in order to protect his family.” – Ralph Moody
- “I want our government to encourage and protect freedom as well as our traditions of faith and family.” – Jesse Helms
- “When the whole world starts behaving like a big family, protecting and caring each other, the world will become a good place to live!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Lord please place a shield of protection around my family and friend this week. Let no harm come to them. Bless them as they go about their days. Amen.” – Unknown
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you are born into a family, and sometimes you need to go find it. Sometimes it finds you. No matter how it comes together, when it does, family is what you fight for, family is what you protect.” – Sandra Bullock
- “We must protect families, we must protect children, who have inalienable rights and should be loved, should be taken care of physically and mentally, and should not be brought into the world only to suffer.” – Indira Gandhi
- “My poor family. I try to protect them from my work. My parents are very religious, and my brother and sister are very normal. We have an understanding, I think, that what I do isn’t quite down their alley.” – Alissa Nuttting
- “It is my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart, do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.” – Unknown
Quotes About Protecting Family
- “Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.” – Proverb
- “Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.” – Unknown
- “When you love someone you protect them from the pain, you don’t become the cause of it.” – Unknown
- “I think protecting your family and giving to them is so important. It’s the most important achievement.” – Natalia Vodianova
- “When it comes to my family I never quite know how protective I have to be, or what I should or shouldn’t say.” – Sophie Ellis Bextor
- “The family is the greatest treasure of any country. Let us all work to protect and strengthen this, the cornerstone of society.” – Pope Francis
- “We now recognize that abuse and neglect may be as frequent in nuclear families as love, protection, and commitment are in nonnuclear families.” – David Elkind
- “My main philosophy is that money is a loan from God. I’m in charge of it. I’m responsible for investin it, giving some of it away, providing for my family, and protecting it.” – Orel Hershiser
- “Every threat to the family is a threat to society itself. So protect your families! See in them your country’s greatest treasure and nourish them always by prayer and the grace of the sacraments.” – Pope Francis
- “A wife and mother is the watchdog of her family. It is her nature to protect and defend the family from intruders and those who would do harm to her family.” – Anonymous
Defend Family Quotes To Safeguard Your People
- “My family’s the most important thing in my life.” – Joe Namath
- “The royal family are protected from public accountability by law.” – Heather Brooke
- “Mess with me? I’ll let Karma do its job. Mess with my family? I become Karma.” – Unknown
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo
- “A friend is not a true friend unless he protects his friend in his misfortune, in his absence, and at his death.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
- “Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. We make discoveries about ourselves.” – Unknown
- “Protecting your family is every person’s basic instinct, it is why we would do everything to make sure the ones we love stay safe and out of harm’s way.” – Unknown
- “Whoever fights to protect his wealth and is killed, he is a martyr. Whoever fights to protect himself, he is a martyr. Whoever fights to protect his family is a martyr.” – Prophet Muhammad PBUH
- “My family comes first, and you have to be in charge to be able to protect that. You have to be the one who says no or you don’t have a life, which is what I found out the first time.” – Sarah Michelle Gellar
- “How far would you go to protect your family? I’m a father, I’m a son, I’m a grandson, and I’m a husband. If someone were to hurt the women in my life and the law didn’t take care of it, what would I do? Pretty awful things.” – Jason Momoa
More Inspirational Quotes
If you like these amazing quotes also check our collection of family time quotes to inspire you to celebrate life with your loved ones.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to inspire positive change in their life.