Read the best collection of most famous integrity quotes, sayings, and proverbs, (with images and pictures) for work, business, and personal life. #integrityquotes
We all admire and look up to honest and righteous people. They become our true role models and inspire us to show integrity in work and personal life.
Also Read: Work Ethic Quotes
Integrity is having a strong set of ethical principles, being able, to be honest, and telling the truth, no matter the consequence.
Also See: Reputation Quotes
A true leader will always instill these characteristics in his team. You should inspire kids to be ethical, and honest and work with integrity in life. This will work as a great moral compass to be successful in life.
These inspirational quotes about integrity will inspire you to always act with integrity, honesty, and courage to develop a strong character.
These encouraging quotes are very relevant for students, kids, and adults to lay a strong foundation for an invincible character.
Famous Integrity Quotes For Work
- “Once you get rid of integrity the rest is a piece of cake.” ― Larry Hagman
- “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” – C. S. Lewis
- In looking for people to hire, look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. — Warren Buffett
- “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.”— Mark Twain
- “Integrity is crucial for business success – once you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – Henry Ford
- “If you believe in unlimited quality and act in all your business dealings with total integrity, the rest will take care of itself.” – Frank Perdue
- “Honesty is the cornerstone of all success. Without honesty, confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.”– Mary Kay Ash
- “Be impeccable with your words and speak with integrity. Say only what you mean and use the power of your words in the direction of truth and love.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.” — Samuel Johnson Rasselas
- “To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; credible we must be truthful.”— Edward R. Murrow
- “If everyone was clothed with integrity, if every heart were just, frank, kindly, the other virtues would be well-nigh useless.”
- “It is the mark of the cultured man that he is aware of the fact that equality is an ethical and not a biological principle.”— Ashley Montagu
- “Nothing more completely baffles one who is full of trick and duplicity, than straightforward and simple integrity in another.” ― Charles Caleb Colton
- “There are some things that money just can’t buy. Like manners, morals, and integrity.”
- “It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity, you will never be one.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.” ― Zig Ziglar
Inspirational Integrity Quotes and Sayings
- Honor your commitments with integrity. — Les Brown
- Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will. — Oliver Cromwell
- The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. – Confucius
- Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are. — John C. Maxwell
- The high road is always respected. Honesty and integrity are always rewarded. — Scott Hamilton
- The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions. – Junius
- One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised. — Chinua Achebe
- Integrity is making sure that the things you say and the things you do are in alignment. — Katrina Mayer
- You gotta do it with class and integrity. If not, you’re gonna drag yourself through the mud. — Solomon Burke
- People of integrity and honesty not only practice what they preach, they are what they preach. — David A. Bednar
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- You can’t, in sound morals, condemn a man for taking care of his own integrity. It is his clear duty. — Joseph Conrad
- Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. — Samuel Johnson
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. – Bob Marley
- When you are able to maintain your own highest standards of integrity – regardless of what others may do – you are destined for greatness. – Napoleon Hill
- A life lived with integrity – even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come. — Denis Waitley
- We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square. — Michelle Obama
Best Quotes about Character and Integrity
- Develop your character so that you are a person of integrity. – Peter Cain
- The first law of leadership is that your foundation is built through integrity, character, and trust.- Brian Cagneey
- Conduct reveals character, and we best understand integrity when we see it lived out in a person’s life. – Charles H. Dyer
- The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. – Zig Ziglar
- The qualities of a great man are “vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character. – Dwight Eisenhower
- Power really is a test of character. In the hands of a person of integrity, it is of tremendous benefit; in the hands of a tyrant, it causes terrible destruction.- John Maxwell
- With many overhead schemes for the world’s salvation, everything rests back on integrity and driving power in personal character. – Harry Emerson Fosdick, Twelve Tests of Character
- Walk with honor, character, and integrity in all that you do. Do these things and you will find that you can appreciate the adventure of life and live with greater ease. – Shawn L. Anderson
Famous Honesty and Integrity Quotes
Integrity is about being honest, and doing the right things even when no one is around to see it. When you are honest it gives you credibility and people around learn to trust you.
Lack of integrity will only create doubts, mistrust and disloyalty among your friends and family towards you.
Also See: Good Person Quotes
So be it your home, workplace, personal or professional life, always chose to act with integrity which will develop a strong character.
- Integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way. – Plato
- There is no higher value in our society than integrity. – Arlen Specter
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. – Spencer Johnson
- Supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity. – Steve Brunkhorst
- Moral authority comes from following universal and timeless principles like honesty, integrity, treating people with respect. – Stephen Covey
- As you experience changes and breakthroughs, know that integrity, honesty and truth are the highest vibrating energies to guide you forward. Everything else will fall away. – Molly McCord
- If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters. – Alan K. Simpson
- Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. – Samuel Johnson
- We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square. – Michelle Obama
- As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility. – Nelson Mandela
TOP 10 QUOTES ABOUT REPUTATION AND INTEGRITY
- “You can’t buy a good reputation; you must earn it.” – Harvey Mackay
- “You’re not born with a walk like that. You have to earn it.” – Donna Ball
- “You can’t keep a clean reputation hanging out with messy people.” – Unknown
- “As a general rule, a reputation is built on manner as much as on achievement” – Joseph Conrad
- “We would all like a reputation for generosity and we’d all like to buy it cheap.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “How many worthy men have we seen survive their own reputations!” – Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
- “No man can understand why a woman shouldn’t prefer a good reputation to a good time.” – Helen Rowland
- “Treat a man as if he had a fine reputation to protect, and he will usually endeavor to deserve it.” – Orson Scott Card
- “No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything.” – Unknown
- “The reputation of a man is like his shadow, gigantic when it precedes him, and pigmy in its proportions when it follows.” – Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
A person of high character, who does good things, keeps his word and has a good conscience, will always have a good reputation and vice versa.
If you like these inspirational principles and great integrity quotations, then also check our collection of generosity quotes and helping others quotes to inspire you to be kind and positive in all situations.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.