Looking for inspirational quotes about being a good person? We have rounded up the best collection of good person quotes, sayings, and captions, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to never stop being good to others and always stay kind and humble.
Also See: Having A Good Heart Quotes
Good people are honest, helpful, and morally right. It is very rare to find good people. If we give good to others, we will surely receive good in return.
A good person treats everyone with care and respect. They try to help others with their problems and have empathy. Helping others, kindness, and being nice are what set them apart from the crowd naturally.
It is easy to trust good people because they are genuine and real in nature. They are very open in revealing their character and personalities which helps people to relate to their honesty.
Also See: Toxic People Quotes
It is quite rightly quoted “You are not rich until you have a rich heart.” – Roy T Bennett. Having a big heart that is good enough for all is a virtue. People with good hearts are in the true sense, rich people!
Everyone in this world is fighting their own battle, so you should never miss a chance to be polite and shower warmth and love on everyone.
These motivational quotes are divided into these sections:-
- Quotes About Being A Good Person
- Be A Good Person Quotes
- Never Stop Being A Good Person Quotes
If you are one of those people who feel being a good human being with a great heart and compassion for all is most important, we have some great quotes about being a good person to inspire you with positive thoughts.
Quotes About Being A Good Person
- “Be a good person in real life, not in social media.”
- “It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.” – Mother Teresa
- “I’m just thankful I’m surrounded by good people.” – Jon Pardi
- “My dad brought me up to be a good person.” – Courtney Eaton
- “He who stops being better stops being good.” – Oliver Cromwell
- “Be a good person. But don’t waste time proving it.” – Anonymous
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Never stop being a good person because of bad people.” – Anonymous
- “A bad system will beat a good person every time.” – W. Edwards Deming
- “A peaceful heart is a reward alone for being a good person.” – Anonymous
- “When you’re good to others, you’re best to yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
- “You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.” – Anonymous
- “Success to me is being a good person, treating people well. ” – David LaChapelle
- “To me, being successful means being a kind, genuine, good heart, open minded person.”
- “Listening to people and giving everyone a voice is one of the greatest things you can do.” – Jeet Banerjee
- “If you’re a good person, the goodness will continue through your descendants.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “Be the kind of person who not only pretends to be good but is also a really good person.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I think if you’re a good person and spread happiness, good things will come to you.” – Jessie James Decker
- “Being a good human being, a warm hearted, affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief.” – Dalai Lama
- “I am more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world.” – Lionel Messi
- “I just want people to know that I’m a good person, and I’m not a thug like everybody thinks I am.” – Kane Brown
- “No matter what happens in life be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Anonymous
- “Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character. but as a reflection of yours.” – Dave Willis
- “Be good to people. You will be remembered more for your kindness than any level of success you could possibly attain.” – Mandy Hale
- “I try being a good person, on Thursdays. But you folks, please cooperate in case my goddam mouth doesn’t want to be good.” – Savio Fonseca
- “Being a good person is like being a goal keeper: no matter how many goals you save, some people will remember only the one that you missed.”
- “You spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Don Vito Corleone
- “I’m surrounded by nothing but great people. I’ve been blessed with that, so really, I’ve got no choice but to be an all-around good person.” – Tim Duncan
- “A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good.” – Bhumibol Adulyadej
- “Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your kindness says everything about you. Their behavior says everything about them.” – Anonymous
- “I’m a good person. In most ways. But I’m beginning to think that being a good person in most ways doesn’t count for anything very much, if you’re a bad person in one way.” – Nick Hornby
- “To this day, just always treat people the way you want to be treated. Whether it’s family or friends or co-workers, I think it’s the most important thing. Whether you have success or don’t have it, whether you’re a good person is all that matters.” – Brenda Song
- “I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.” – Unknown
- “Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be better than what broke you – to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your pain.” – Lori Deschene
Be A Good Person Quotes
How to be a good person? This is a question which usually comes in our mind. It is not to difficult to be a good person. Being a good person means having a good mind and a good heart.
Showing goodness to others with small acts of kindness like complimenting someone, helping someone in need, volunteering a charity event can make a big difference. Being well-mannered, kind, generous and humble are all attributes of a good person and a good people are respected everywhere.
Also See: Be Nice Quotes
Being good and a nice human is a process of evolving oneself. Every day we should try and grow by learning from our mistakes and get better day by day. A good hearted person spreads love and happiness to make things easier for everyone.
The people you spend time with have a great affect on your behavior, acts, and character. So surround yourself with good and positive minded people who believe in helping and lifting other people.
- “I know I’m a good person.” – Liam Hemsworth
- “A right Heart exceeds all.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Good conversations with right people are priceless.”
- “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.”
- “It takes a great man to be a good listener.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Great people do things before they are ready.” – Amy Poehler
- “A good person always seeks good in others.” – Nitin Namdeo
“You are a good person and you deserve to be happy.” – Unknown
- “Be a good person, but don’t waste your time to prove it.” – Unknown
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.” – Mother Teresa
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “If everyone were a good person, it’d obviously be a better world.” – Aaron Paul
- “When I fight someone who’s not a good person, I want to beat him.” – Jon Jones
- “Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” – Dalai Lama
- “Be a good person, it is easier than pretending to be a good person.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.” – Imam Ali
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Being a good person does not mean you have to put up with other people’s crap.” – Anonymous
- “I try to be a good person. I know what my downfalls are, so that’s a good thing.” – Leah Remini
- “I’d rather be a good person off the field than a good baseball player on the field.” – Bryce Harper
- “Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll meet them on your way down.” – Wilson Mizner
- “Those who are really good do not give up their goodness because of bad people.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Being kind, genuine, good hearted, open minded, humble is what makes a person good.” – Unknown
- “I define a good person as somebody who is fully conscious of their own limitations.” – John Bradshaw
- “Believing you’re a good person and actually being one are two completely different things.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t dream of being a good person, be a human being is valuable and gives value to life.” – Albert Einstein
“Loyalty, dignity, morals, a good heart and good character is what makes a person a good person.” – Unknown
“Genuine people don’t come around too often. If you find somebody real enough to stay true, keep them close.” – Unknown
“The best love is the one that makes you a better man, without changing you into someone other than yourself.” – Unknown
- “I am trying to be a good person. I am trying to be myself, and if nobody likes me for me, that is their problem.” – Evan Rachel Wood
- “The most wonderful gift one human being can give to another is in some way to make that person’s life a little bit better to live.” – John Assaraf
- “Being a good person does not depend on your religion, status in life, race, skin color, political views or culture. It depends on how you treat others.”
- “Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.” – Marc & Angel
- “If you want the cooperation of humans around you, you must make them feel they are important – and you do that by being genuine and humble.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Qualities such as ‘nice, honest, kind, happy, relaxed, sincere, innocent’ are frowned upon as weaknesses. Yet these values are the essence of a good person.” – Fennel Hudson
- “Being a good person doesn’t depend on your religion, your race or your skin color or your culture. It depends on how good is your heart and how good you treat others.” – Anonymous
- “Just always be the better person. And make your intentions pure. What and who you are is what you’ll attract, what you’ll maintain. Pain is inevitable and it will always exist, but if you focus on understanding what you are feeling and why you are feeling it, you will overcome it.”
Never Stop Being A Good Person Quotes
Life is a journey that teaches us many things. There are times when you encounter bad people in your life, but this should not affect your goodness.
Be good for yourself not for others. Don’t let toxic people take away the goodness of your character.
Also See: Quotes About Being Taken Advantage
If we get affected by bad people and stop being good then we were never good for real. So we should never stop being good because of negative people.
If you like these awesome quotes, also check our post on self respect quotes to inspire you to regain your self-esteem and make you feel confident and good.
- “Be good, do good, have good.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
- “When you’re a good person you don’t lose people, people lose you.”
- “A good person never thinks bad even for his enemy.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Your good deeds will always lead you to the good life.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Those who are helpful to people, god is helpful to them.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “No matter how good you are, you can always be more good.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Being a good person in life is a pleasant experience in itself.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Being the bigger person will always make you a better person in the long run.”
- “When you do good to others, you also inspire others to do so.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Inspire yourself to be great. Being good isn’t good enough.” – Gurbaksh Chahal
- “Being a good person is very attractive, no one can ignore you.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Your behavior reflects your character, always treat people well.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Be such a good person that even bad people get influenced by you.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “If you are a good person you don’t need to be perfect, just be good.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “People who are kind and treat others well are respected everywhere.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “To be a good person requires a positive mindset and good intentions.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “To be a good person you just need to focus on goodness and positivity.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Goodness is a bright flame within you. Use it to light up the world.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- “Being a good person means aligning yourself to a lifelong peace and joy.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “You cannot be a good person unless you have compassion in your heart.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “It is possible to be a bad person without anyone else knowing.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Becoming a good person is nothing more than changing your perspective.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “He’s a nice guy, such a good person, easy to get along with and friendly with everyone.” – Julio Negron
- “If you are a really good person then you will not focus on proving your goodness.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “There is zero chance of being a good person without doing good for others.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A good person has no religion, he is simply a good person who treats everyone well.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “It is very easy to be a good person if you are willing to leave all the nonsense behind.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “The biggest advantage of being a good person is that you will never regret anything in life.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Blessings come in unexpected ways in the lives of those who help others and treat them well.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Your goodness also inspires others to be a good person. Make sure you are always good to others.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Instead of looking for a good person, be a good person yourself and good people will start getting attracted to you.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world: everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes Jr.
- “How good a person you are depends only on how much compassion and sympathy you have in your heart for others.” – Nitin Namdeo
“Let’s be the kind of people that do good for others whether we get paid back or not, whether they say thank you or not.” – Joel Osteen
“Remember, no matter how adverse the circumstances are or how many enemies are there, no one can erase your good deeds.” – Nitin Namdeo
- “Sometimes we may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong person. But one thing is sure, mistakes help us find the right person.” – Unknown
- “My goal in a relationship is to help my man become a better person, keep him out of trouble and show him things about himself he never realized.” – Unknown
- “I’ll never stop being a good person because of bad experiences with others. That’s a reflection of them, not me… My heart will remain pure and my intentions will remain genuine.” – Tatum
We all have some great people in our lives with good heart and soul who has a great role in shaping our personalities.
These insightful quotes about being a good person are inspiring and encouraging to be the best version of oneself.
You can express your respect and admiration with these quotes for all the good people like your mom, father, friends, and siblings, who have inspired you with their goodness.
If you like these encouraging quotes about being a good person then also check out everything happens for a reason quotes and favorite person quotes to let your special one know how much they mean to you.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.