60 New Chapter Quotes To Inspire You For The Next Level Of Life
Looking for quotes about starting a new chapter in your life? We have rounded up the best collection of new chapter quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to start the next chapter of your life with fresh energies.
A new chapter in life is one which gives you new opportunities and opens up a new door in your life. It may be a new chapter of your relationship, love, family, business, work, new year, and more, where you require to do things differently and make it a success.
Also See: Best Quotes Of All Time
All the lessons of the past experiences are used in the next chapter of our lives, where we don’t repeat the same mistakes and also make things work for us with a new approach and positive energies.
Also See: New Day Quotes
As its popularly said, every new chapter of your life journey will demand a new version of you. A version which is wiser, and more confident, stronger and this beginning of the new chapter will full you with enthusiasm and excitement to get your desired results.
Do check out the article on new beginning quotes and starting over quotes to encourage you to keep hustling.
Small positive changes to yourself can transform you entirely, inspirational new chapter quotes will help you to set the tone for positivity and productivity.
New Chapter Quotes
- “A new chapter begins…”
- “The best is yet to come.”
- “Cheers to a new chapter!”
- “It’s time to write a new story.”
- “I’m ready for a new chapter in my life.”
- “Let today be the start of something new.”
- “Your next chapter is going to be amazing.”
- “The next chapter of your life is still unwritten.”
- “Trust the next chapter because you are the boss.”
- “A fresh start isn’t a new place, it’s a new mindset.”
- “New Life…New Love…New Hope…” – Riarch Coco
- “I trust the next chapter because I know the author.”
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- “You will never win if you never begin.”- Robert H. Schuller
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.”
- “I’m excited to start a new chapter in my life.”- Leighton Meester
- “A new chapter of my life is about to begin.” – Cindy-Leigh Boske
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
- “Every new chapter in your life will require a new version of yourself.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
- “So, I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.”
- “Sometimes painful endings bring the best new beginnings.” – Shae Ross
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life…”
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
- “Life has many chapters. One bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end of the book.”
- “Sometimes, it’s just time to start a new chapter…and be excited for whats next…”
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”- Seneca the Younger
- “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.” – Joel Osteen
- “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Time to open up a new chapter in life, and to explore a larger centre.” – Lillian Russell
- “You’re the author of your life’s story. You can start a new chapter any time you choose.”
- “The next chapter of my life is always more interesting than the last one.” – Michael Lipsey
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “If you’re brace enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I resolve to write a new chapter of my life every new day in the New Year.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Every day is a new beginning. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be.”
- “And suddenly you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
- “Life is a book. Everyday is a new page. Every month is a new chapter. Every year is a new series.”
- “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” – Mandy Hale
- “Each new day is another chapter in the unfolding promise of deliverance and life.”- Elizabeth George
- “I feel like I’ve started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind.”- Jennifer Capriati
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have titles until much later.”
- “I’m starting a new chapter in my [[life], and you have no idea how much that means.”- Christopher Reeve
- “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”- Alan Cohen
- “Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.” – Mie Hansson
- “Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.”
- “A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved.”- Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “What is age, anyway? I feel young because I’m beginning a new chapter in my life, which is so exciting!”- Brooke Burke
- “Regardless of how black the page, he had always managed to turn it and move on to a new chapter in his life.”- Robert Masello
- “Don’t close the book when bad things happen in your life! Just turn the page and start a new chapter!”- LaToya Jackson
- “Don’t let one bad chapter in your life define the rest of your life. The key is to learn from that chapter and re-write your own story.”
- “Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.”
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”- Melody Beattie
- “It is a beautiful new chapter in this book we call life. Write it. Live it. Create it. Every day. But most importantly, liberate it!” – Angela Gwinner
- “You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating.”- Barbara Sher
- “In that book which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words, here begins a new life.” – Dante Alighieri
- “As a chapter closes in your life, And a new one starts for you, May your years be filled with all the things You’ve been looking forward to!”- John Walter Bratton
- “Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some are exciting, but if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for you.”
- “When a chapter of your life book is complete, your spirit knows it’s time to turn the page so a new chapter can begin. Even when you’re scared or think you’re not ready, your spirit knows you are.”
- “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” – C. Joybell C.
- “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.”- Sarah Ban Breathnach
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more to empower them.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.