Looking for inspirational quotes for work? We have rounded up the best collection of work quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) that will push you to stay focused and energized throughout the working week.
Work is an integral part of our lives. For some, it is their job, business, academic, or career path. Some of us are really passionate about work and for others its a compulsion.
Whether we love or hate our jobs, it is essential to stay motivated and inspired to give our best.
Motivational quotes can provide the much-needed inspiration to overcome challenges and achieve success. Here we have collected numerous quotes about work from famous personalities and successful entrepreneurs that can motivate us to strive for excellence.
These quotes encapsulate the essence of hard work, dedication, perseverance, and passion. They remind us that success does not come easy and that we must put in the effort and time to achieve our goals.
Top 10 Work Quotes To Inspire You
- “Work without love is slavery.” – Mother Teresa
- “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden
- “Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.” – Anne Frank
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working on it.” – Michael Jordan
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!” – David O. McKay
Motivational Quotes For Work
Motivational quotes can help us develop a positive mindset and boost our self-confidence.
They can help us stay focused on our strengths and abilities, rather than our weaknesses and limitations.
- “Don’t be busy, be productive.” – Unknown
- “Be passionate about what you do.” – Unknown
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Unknown
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” ― Frank Ocean
- “Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest. Life rewards those who work hard at it.” – Unknown
- “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.” – Leah LaBelle
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Progress has little to do with speed, but much to do with direction.” – Unknown
- “Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.” – Byron Dorgan
- “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.” – Chanakya
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C. K.
- “Work brings man to life, sets him in motion. Work is man in action doing things. Nothing happens until people go to work. Work creates the world we live in.” – Wilfred Peterson
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
Inspirational Quotes For Work
Some of the most popular inspirational words emphasize the importance of a positive attitude and a growth mindset. They encourage us to see challenges as opportunities for growth and to believe in ourselves and our abilities.
Other quotations highlight the significance of teamwork, communication, and leadership in achieving success.
- “Work harder than you think you did yesterday.” – Alex Elle
- “When you like your work, every day is a holiday!” – Frank Tyger
- “Don’t Wish For It – Work For It!” – Unknown
- “The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.” – Jonas Salk
- “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
- “When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Work is not man’s punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure.” – George Sand
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Best Quotes For Work To Help Your Team
Whether you are starting your career, looking for a new job, or seeking to improve your current work situation, we all need a push in the right direction to get our creative juices flowing and help us on achieving our goals.
- “Success isn’t given. It’s earned.” – Unknown
- “The harder you work the better you get.” – Unknown
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “If you must work hard, work hard to find a smart solution.” – Alexander Woo
- “Be stubborn about your goals. And be flexible about your methods.” – Unknown
- “Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes a lot of hard work.” – Ozwald Boateng
- “Results happen over time, not overnight – work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.” – Unknown
- “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” – George Bernard Shaw
Uplifting Quotes For Work
- “When you organize activities, you can weed out unimportant stuff and work more efficiently.” – Nick Bell
- “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Laughter in the workplace leads to employees who are genuinely happy to go to work every day.” – Jeffrey Briar
- “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” – Jim Henson
- “People have been known to achieve more as a result of working with others than against them.” – Allan Fromme
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Gen. Colin Powell
- “Today is the child of yesterday and the parent of tomorrow. The work you produce today will create your future.” – Bruce Mau
- “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
Positive Work Quotes For The Day
Starting our day with positive energy can set the tone for the rest of the day. Positive work quotes for the day are an excellent way to start the day on the right foot. They can provide us with the motivation we need to tackle our tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- “Strive for progress. Not perfection.” – Unknown
- “Work hard, have fun, make history.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Be a worthy worker and work will come.” – Amit Kalantri
- “STAY POSITIVE. WORK HARD. MAKE IT HAPPEN.” – Unknown
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Elliot
- “It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.” – Pablo Picasso
- “‘Go and get your things,’ he said. ‘Dreams mean work.’” – Paulo Coelho
- “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.” – Tim Notke
- “When given an opportunity, deliver excellence and never quit.” – Robert Rodriguez
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Success travels in the company of very hard work. There is no trick, no easy way.” – John Wooden
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “Any damn fool can beg up some kind of job; it takes a wise man to make it without working.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Encouraging Hard Work Quotes For Success
Uplifting work quotes for the day can be a powerful tool for staying motivated and inspired throughout the day.
They can help us develop a positive attitude towards our work, colleagues, and ourselves, encouraging us to be productive and strive for excellence at our workplace.
- “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Samuel Goldwyn
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” – Mark Twain
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “Big jobs usually go to those who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
Motivational Quotes For Work To Get Through The Day
Some words of encouragement early morning on the wallpaper of your wall poster can do wonders to boost your mood. Be it your job, business, or other work, motivational work sayings are always helpful to set a positive vibe.
- “Your future is created by what you do today.” – Unknown
- “Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work.” – Horace
- “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” – Bette Davis
- “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Give yourself something to work toward – constantly.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first.” – Ginger Rogers
- “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach
- “Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.” – William Feather
- “Work and you’ll get what you need; work harder and you’ll get what you want.” – Prabakaran Thirumalai
- “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
- “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” – Rumi
- “I can’t imagine anything more worthwhile than doing what I most love. And they pay me for it.” – Edgar Winter
- “If you put all your strength and faith and vigor into a job and try to do the best you can, the money will come.” – Lawrence Welk
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
Funny Work Quotes To Find Balance
- “You don’t have to be crazy to work here. We’ll train you!” – Unknown
- “Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” – Edgar Bergen
- “It is only when I am doing my work that I feel truly alive.” – Federico Fellini
- “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage worth ethic.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.” – Leslie Nielsen
- “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock.” – Claude McDonald
- “No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius.” – Anna Pavlova
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
- “Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow.” – Don Herold
- “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.” – George Carlin
- “Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to get their work done.” – Peter Drucker
- “People who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Work Quotes For The Week
They can inspire us to work harder, be more productive, and take on challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Hope you liked these motivational quotes for working. Share this with friends and family on Pinterest, Whatsapp, and Facebook, and make these short inspirational quotes as captions and status messages to start your day with big-time motivation.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.