Napoleon Hill was a renowned self-help author, motivational speaker, and a pioneer in the field of success philosophy and personal development. Here are the best Napoleon Hill quotes that will inspire you to overcome adversity, embrace failure, and pave your way to success.
He is best known for his book Think and Grow Rich, which is among the best-selling self-help books of all time.
He believed that by cultivating a strong desire and unwavering determination, anyone could overcome obstacles and create their path to greatness.
Some of his other famous works include The Law Of Success, The Master Key To Riches, Mastermind, Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude, and Outwitting The Devil.
Top 10 Napoleon Hill Quotes
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Success comes to those who become success conscious.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” — Napoleon Hill
- “It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Success is good at any age, but the sooner you find it, the longer you will enjoy it.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” — Napoleon Hill
Best Quotes By Napoleon Hill
- “You give before you get.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The only limitation is that which one sets up in one’s own mind.” — Napoleon Hill
- “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others succeed.” — Napoleon Hill
- “If you are influenced by the opinions of others, you will have no DESIRE of your own.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and never the result of selfishness.” — Napoleon Hill
- “If you do not see great riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” — Napoleon Hill
- “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” — Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill Quotes
- “Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” — Napoleon Hill
- “When you close the door of your mind to negative thoughts, the door of opportunity opens to you.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Every man is what he is, because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind.”— Napoleon Hill
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Knowledge is power.” It is nothing of the sort! Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Tell me how you use your spare time, and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be in ten years from now.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill
Famous Napoleon Hill Quotes
- “Most so called FAILURES are only temporary defeats.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune or temporary defeat.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Neglecting to broaden their view has kept some people doing one thing all their lives.” — Napoleon Hill
- “A positive mind finds a way it can be done; A negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The cause of the depression is traceable directly to the worldwide habit of trying to reap without sowing.” — Napoleon Hill
- “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” — Napoleon Hill
- “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Perhaps we shall learn, as we pass through this age, that the ‘other self” is more powerful than the physical self we see when we look into a mirror.” — Napoleon Hill
- “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” — Napoleon Hill
- “There is no substitute for persistence. The person who makes persistence his watch-word, discovers that “Old Man Failure” finally becomes tired, and makes his departure. Failure cannot cope with persistence.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” — Napoleon Hill
Inspiring Quotes From Napoleon Hill
- “Faith removes limitations!” — Napoleon Hill
- “Plan your work and work your plan.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The more you give, the more comes back to you.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.” — Napoleon Hill
- “We refuse to believe that which we don’t understand.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Both success and failure are largely the results of habit!” —Napoleon Hill
- “Success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis.” — Napoleon Hill
- “You can think your way into or out of almost any circumstance, good or bad.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done yesterday.” — Napoleon Hill
- “When you have talked yourself into what you want, right there is the place to stop talking and begin saying it with deeds.” — Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill Quotes From Think And Grow Rich
His groundbreaking book “Think and Grow Rich” is a source of motivation for countless individuals to harness the power of their thoughts and beliefs to achieve their goals. Furthermore, he imparts his wisdom about making money and improving your life.
- “You become what you think about.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Dreams are the seedlings of reality.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Action is the real measure of intelligence.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Opinions” are the cheapest commodities on earth.” — Napoleon Hill
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” — Napoleon Hill
- “No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
- “More gold had been mined from the mind of men than the earth itself.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.” — Napoleon Hill
- “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.” — Napoleon Hill
- “If you give up before your goal has been reached, you are a “quitter.” A QUITTER NEVER WINS AND A WINNER NEVER QUITS.” — Napoleon Hill
More About Napoleon Hill
Oliver Napoleon Hill (1883 – 1970) was a famous American author and big influencer on the key to success and personal achievement.
Hill’s works emphasized the importance of a positive mental attitude, persistence, and having a clear goal to turn one’s dream into reality.
His teachings not only focused on success but also had a huge impact on the field of business, leadership, and motivation.
After many years of writing, lecturing, and teaching about his Philosophy of Achievement, Hill died at the age of 87 on November 8, 1970.
Napoleon Hill Books
Napoleon Hill was a prolific writer and thinker in the field of personal growth and success. He has authored many self-help books that have inspired countless individuals to pave their way to success.
Here is the list of some of his most notable works:
- Think and Grow Rich – This classic book is often referred to as one of the greatest personal development books of all time on success and wealth.
- The Law of Success – This book offers insights into the principles of personal and professional success.
- Outwitting the Devil – In this book Hill uncovers the secrets to freedom and success by evaluating the greatest obstacles and fears that humans face in order to attain their personal goals in life.
- The Master Key to Riches – This book provides valuable lessons on personal achievement in all areas of life; health, relationships, wealth, self-discipline, and goal setting.
- Mastermind: The Complete Thoughts of Napoleon Hill – This book is a compilation of Hill’s writings, thoughts, and ideas about his overall philosophy.
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude – A timeless self-improvement classic, this book explores the importance of having a positive mindset to achieve success.
What makes his work exceptional is the interviews with successful figures of his time, including the renowned industrialist Andrew Carnegie.
Napoleon Hill’s words of wisdom are available in his books, audiobooks, YouTube videos, and in downloadable PDFs, inspiring countless individuals worldwide.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.