90 Opportunity Quotes To Inspire You To Seize Every Chance
Read the best collection of opportunity quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to act and seize every chance that comes your way.
Opportunity is a moment of possibility that can change our lives for the better. It can be a chance to learn, grow, and achieve something that we never thought possible.
Life is full of opportunities. But to make the most of it you need to be open, flexible, and willing to take risks.
That’s why it’s essential to keep an eye out for opportunities, and these opportunity quotes can inspire us to do just that.
The fear of trying new things often stops us from recognizing the opportunities that life gives us.
These inspirational quotes highlight the importance of being aware of the possibilities that exist around us and pursuing our dreams.
Most people never realize that they have missed the opportunity until it’s too late. So sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone and explore new areas to find the opportunities we’re looking for.
Top 10 Opportunity Quotes
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” – Bruce Lee
- “Victory comes from finding opportunities in problems.” – Sun Tzu
- “The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” – Gloria Estefan
- “Don’t wait for the right opportunity: create it.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Most people miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Famous Opportunity Quotes For Life
These motivational quotes emphasize that opportunities often require effort and hard work. Don’t be deterred by the work required to achieve your goals.
With focus, determination, and persistence you can do anything you set your mind to. Just be open to new ideas and make every chance count.
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Unknown
- “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” – Bobby Unser
- “Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Unknown
- “Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t.” – Anonymous
- “There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.” – Anonymous
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Francis Bacon
- “One opportunity used wisely can change your life dramatically.” – Unknown
- “If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade.” – Tom Peters
- “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” – Henry Ford
- “I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Opportunities in life are meant to be utilized and invested in.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it.” – Eddie Kennison
- “There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.” – Douglas MacArthur
- “The ladder of success is best-climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” – Ayn Rand
- “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.” – Jim Carrey
- “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When a great moment knocks on the door of your life, it is often no louder than the beating of your heart, and it is very easy to miss it.” – Boris Pasternak
- “If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.” – Kanye West
- “Opportunities do not float like clouds in the sky. They’re attached to people. If you’re looking for an opportunity, you’re really looking for a person.” – Reid Hoffman
Best Quotes About Opportunities
When we seize the right opportunities in life then it will always reward us with great results. A lot of us are too scared to take risks and do things that we always want to do.
By believing in yourself and taking chances in life you can always pave your way to success in work and life.
Embracing opportunities allow us to learn, grow, and achieve things that we never thought possible.
- “Don’t wait for Opportunity, create it.” – Unknown
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
- “America is another name for opportunity.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity, not a threat.” — Steve Jobs
- “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements.” – Unknown
- “To stay ahead, you must have your next idea waiting in the wings.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Every sunrise begins with new eyes.” – Richie Norton
- “To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together.” – Robert Redford
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
- “Opportunity knocks only once. You never know if you’ll get another opportunity.” – Leon Spinks
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity – for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss. Seize the moment!” – Unknown
- “Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity.” – Michael Johnson
- “Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” – Unknown
- “One can present people with opportunities. One cannot make them equal to them.” – Rosamond Lehmann
- “… one opportunity leads directly to another, just as risk leads to more risk, life to more life, and death to more death.” – Markus Zusak
- “Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It’s your move.” – Tony Robbins
- “When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge – every adversity – contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “As we enjoy great adventures from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by an invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.” – Benjamin Franklin
New Opportunity Quotes For Work
- “Every wall is a door.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There is far more opportunity than there is ability.” – Thomas Edison
- “The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.” – Jonas Salk
- “Creating, opportunities means looking where others are not.” – Mark Cuban
- “Don’t waste a perfectly good opportunity; do it, before you can’t.” – Unknown
- “Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door.” – Emily Dickinson
- “How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- “Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” – Mandy Hale
- “Opportunity doesn’t make appointments you have to be ready when it arrives.” – Unknown
- “Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” – Denzel Washington
- “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” – Peter Drucker
- “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Everyone has something to contribute to this world. It’s just a matter of being given that opportunity to do so.” – Grace Hightower
- “Opportunities and success are not something you go after necessarily but something you attract by becoming an attractive person.” – Jim Rohn
- “Lucky people get opportunities.. Brave people create opportunities… And Winners are those…. who convert their problems….. into opportunities……” – Unknown
- “Basically, a second chance is a “do over,” an opportunity to make an additional effort at accomplishing something or reaching a goal after you’ve failed at least once.” – Robert Moskowitz
- “When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy
Inspirational Opportunity Quotes To Make The Most Of It
- “In every adversity, there is a hidden opportunity.” – Debasish Mridha
- “To be a great man it is necessary to turn to account all opportunities.” – La Rochefoucauld
- “Our most significant opportunities will be found in times of greatest difficulty.” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
- “Remember that things are not always as they appear to be… Curiosity creates possibilities and opportunities.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people.” – Fred Rogers
- “Once you have come to a realization of your own limits will find that your life can be full of mind-blowing opportunities.” – Sam Rivers
- “The greatest achievement of the human spirit is to live up to one’s opportunities and make the most of one’s resources.” – Luc de Clapiers
- “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.” – Richard Branson
- “It is not often that a man can make opportunities for himself. But he can put himself in such shape that when or if the opportunities come he is ready.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Effective people are not problem-minded; they’re opportunity-minded. They feed opportunities and starve problems.” — Stephen Covey
- “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” – Roger Von Oech
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” – Thomas A. Edison
Opportunity Quotes To Think Big
- “Ability is of little account without opportunity.” – Lucille Ball
- “Imagine that the impossible is an opportunity.” – Rajesh Walecha
- “Failure is an opportunity to rise higher than before.” – Edwin Dearborn
- “As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
- “The sure way to miss success is to miss the opportunity.” – Philarete Chaskes
- “Deep within every crisis is an opportunity for something beautiful.” – Kate McGahan
- “The excitement of opportunity and challenge inspires us to push for greatness.” – Lorii Myers
- “He is a good time-server that finds out the fittest opportunity of every action.” – Thomas Fuller
- “Take advantage of every opportunity; where there is none, make it for yourself.” – Marcus Garvey
- “For the highest task of intelligence is to grasp and recognize genuine opportunity, possibility.” – John Dewey
- “He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed.” – William James
- “Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage.” – Disraeli
- “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.” – Julie Andrews
- “Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.” – Victor Kiam
- “It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy;—it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others.” – Jane Austen
Motivational Quotes On Opportunity
- “Every opportunity presents an obligation.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- “My place is in the sunlight of opportunity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The opportunity to do what is right is available at all times.” – Jim George
- “Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “We all have the opportunity to create the life we want with the choices we make.” – Ria Barna
- “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
- “Opportunities do not come with their values stamped upon them.” – Maltbie Davenport Babcock
- “The good news is that the opportunity for success lies within your own hands.” – Ian R. Mackintosh
- “Stop being a victim and waiting for somebody else to open up an opportunity for you!” – Eric Thomas
- “While opportunity lies within each Source, big opportunity comes when we connect them.” – Pam Henderson
- “Great opportunities come to all, and the secret of success in life is to be ready to grasp them when they arrive.” – L. Charley
- “To improve the golden moment of opportunity and catch the good that is within our reach is the great art of life.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Always seize opportunity when it comes your way. Get everything out of it that you want. No matter what the cost.” – Katrinka Blickle
- “Opportunities are presented to us each and every day but do we see them? To see an opportunity we must be open to all thoughts.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “When we spend our time looking at what other people do or what they have, we deprive ourselves of the opportunity to see our own value.” – Les Brown
These encouraging quotes highlight the importance of being prepared for opportunities. By being ready and willing to take risks, we can increase our chances of success when opportunities arise.
If you like these powerful quotes, you can also read our posts on keep pushing quotes and inspirational determination quotes for students to face all challenges and obstacles in life with a lot of strength and courage.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.