Looking for some Monday Motivation to go to work? We have compiled some of the best Monday Motivational quotes and sayings (with images & pictures) to get your week started on a positive note.
Monday is the first day of the week and how you start it has a great impact on the rest of the week too.
You may be having a stressful office environment, a bad boss, or other issues at a business that fill you with resentment to go to work.
The inspiring quotes will surely get you geared up for Monday morning where you will get the perfect kickstart for the week.
After a laidback weekend, people often do not want to attend the gym, or workout sessions on Mondays. So let the first day of the week not get you down, and start the morning with a positive attitude and energy.
Top 10 Monday Motivational Quotes
- “Make each day a masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “You will never have this day again, so make it count.”– Unknown
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
- “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
- “To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.”– Mary Lauretta
Happy Monday Motivation
- “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
- “Light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “The only limits you have are the limits you believe.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” – Jim Carrey
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
Inspirational Monday Quotes
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste
- “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.”– Unknown
- “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” – John Phillips
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
- “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Dalton
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Embiaka
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
- “Monday is for people with a mission.” – Cristina Imre
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsh
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
Monday Motivation Quotes For Work
- “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.” – Albert Einstein
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.”
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
- “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.” –Skip Prichard
- “You have what it takes to change the world. It’s the small things that you do every day that make a big difference.”
- “To say that on a daily basis you can make a difference, well you can. One act of kindness a day can do it.” ― Betty Williams
- “Mondays are the start of the workweek which offers new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
Monday Motivational Quotes for Work
- “Monday won’t be so gloomy if you believe that something good is always bound to happen.” – Unknown
- “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel García Márquez
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of pretty much anything you are willing to work for, and that you could change your life today.”
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of pretty much anything you’re willing to work for, and that you could change your life today.”
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.“ – Germany Kent
Motivating Monday Quotes for a Happy Workday
You don’t have to dread Mondays. Start the week off on the right foot and be excited for the fresh start and the possibilities that the upcoming week holds for you. The workweek can be rough for everyone because of the challenges at the workplace. On Mondays, you need that jolt of energy to start the week.
- “Your only limit is you.” – Unknown
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
- “The road to success is always under construction” – Lily Tomlin
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed.” – Abraham Lincoln
Monday Motivation Captions
- Ready, Set, Monday!
- Survived Monday
- It’s Monday, but its Ok!!
- This week is yours. Own it.
- It’s Monday. Shake it up!
- I’m too creative for a 9 to 5.
- Just another magic Monday!
- Mondays are for fresh starts.
- Monday’s are just mini New Year’s.
- New Monday. New Week. New Goals.
Powerful Monday Motivational Quotes
- It’s Monday. Time to take over the world.
- It’s Monday, so don’t forget to be awesome!
- Happy Monday. It’s gonna be an awesome week!
- Tuesday isn’t that bad. It’s a sign you survived Monday.
- It’s Monday get up and create something amazing this week.
- When life gives you Monday dip it in glitter & sparkle all day!
- Do what you love and You’ll never have a problem with Monday!
- Build a life where you’re excited to wake up on Monday morning.
- Hello Monday! Get up. Be happy. Do great things! Stay Positive!
- What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!
Monday Quotes For Workplace
- It’s Monday. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Have a magical, marvelous, magnificent Monday. Happy New Week!
- Every Monday is a new chance to start a new fabulous week. Embrace it!
- May your clothes by comfy, your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
- #MONSLAY. I’m Alive. I’m motivated. I’m determined. I will slay Monday.
- You can’t expect to succeed if you only put in work on the days that you feel like it.
- Okay, it’s Monday. But who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.
- How many Mondays have been and gone since you said, I’ll start next week? Take action. Start today!
- It’s Monday. Set the tone for the week with a healthy meal, a great workout, and God’s word. Goals are met with consistent daily choices. You’ve got this!
- When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities. Zig Ziglar
Motivational Picture Quotes For Monday At Work
Monday Quotes for Work
Funny Monday Morning Quotes For Work & Business
Looking for some more inspiration to start Monday with a smile;
Did you enjoy the above quotes and sayings? Which of these Monday motivation quotes for work was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and more.