200 New Home Affirmations, Quotes and Prayers
Wondering how to manifest your dream home? Here are some positive new home affirmations, prayers, and quotes (with images and pictures) which you can use and practice daily.
As we know the law of attraction states that thoughts become things and we can attract what we dream. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
You can use positive affirmations to get whatever you want in life, provided you control your negative thoughts and completely evade them. Try being on a positive frequency and feel good about your life, goals, and dreams.
Think from a place of gratitude “knowing” that your dream/wish has already happened and exists right now.
Steps for Positive New Home Affirmations
Visualize – Feel it – Be it – Gratitude
- Visualize – Imagine it in your mind’s eye what you want to achieve.
- Feel it truly – Imagining and saying positive won’t work until you feel what it is like being in your new home.
- Be it – Take action as someone who has a new house would do.
- Be Grateful – Be grateful and thanks to God for granting you your wishes.
In this posts we cover the following topics;
- New Home Affirmations
- Inspirational New Home Quotes and Sayings
- Prayers for a New Home
- Quotes about Home and Family
- Blessings and Wishes for a New House
- New Home Quotes, Images and Pictures
- Funny New Home Quotes
- Tips to Manifest Your Dream House
Positive Affirmations for a New Home (Dream Home)
If you dream about moving into a new house, then affirming your thoughts with words will help you greatly. These positive words about how you can move in your new dream house will help you move forward in that direction. Try and visualize your new home, the way you want it to be and keep affirming it every morning. Positive self-talk helps you greatly to fulfill your dreams.
- I absolutely love my new flat!
- “I deserve a beautiful home where I feel happy.”
- I know I will find the perfect place.
- I am building the home of my dreams.
- “My dream home is just waiting for me to find it.”
- I know I will find the right house for my family.”
- I love searching for my new perfect home.
- My new home is magical and magnificent.
- I adorn my environment with fresh flowers.
- My new home is safe, beautiful, and love-filled.
- Searching for a new home is easy and effortless.
- Every square inch of my home makes me feel at ease.
- I am attracting the perfect home for me and my family.
- “I am excited and happy to move into my new home.”
- I adore my new home and am deeply grateful for my life.
- “Every day I move closer to the ideal home for me.”
- I clean my home so that my mind can be clear and inspired.
- We are delighted and excited about our exquisite new home.
- I am actively seeking the perfect home for me and my family.
- All who visit our home feel immediately welcome and at peace.
- I am calling in my new home and am deeply grateful for my life.
- The universe is conspiring with me to manifest my dream house.
- I am living in an environment that supports my goals in every way.
- Our new home is a happy and healthy place for loved ones to gather.
- I am confident that my new home will be a happy and healthy place for loved ones to gather.
New House Quotes And Sayings
- Loved ones are welcome in our new home.
- My new house is getting ready for me right now.
- My new home is the home of my happiest dreams.
- Our new home is beautiful, bountiful, and blessed.
- I am grateful for the new home of my wildest dreams.
- I am excited, delighted, and grateful for my new home.
- I am thrilled that my new home is the ideal home for me.
- I am happy, healthy, and in harmony with our new home.
- My new home is a love-filled gathering place for loved ones.
- I cherish my new home and am grateful for new beginnings.
- Searching for my new home is filled with fun and adventure.
- Our family is blessed with our new home and we are grateful.
- My new home brings us an abundance of peace, love, and joy.
- We embrace and delight in the search for our new dream home.
- My new home reminds us of our bounty of blessings in our lives.
- My wonderful new home brings me happiness, hope, and health.
- My new home is a place of welcome and retreat for family and friends.
- Health, happiness, peace, love, and joy are what we bring to our new home.
- My new dream home is a place of beauty, peace, love, happiness, and health.
Prayer for Buying a New House
Dear Heavenly Father,
we thank You for guiding us into prosperity so that we can buy a new home and for Your constant hand of blessing on us and on our family. We pray that Your peace and love will be poured out in great abundance on our home and that You would be ever-present with us, within its walls. Amen
#Prayer 2 – Prayer for finding a new house.
Thank you for your love, for your guidance, and for your protection. We ask that you might bless every aspect of our hopes to buy a new home. Lord, please lead us as we search for the right house, cover the negotiations and financial decisions we make and keep our hearts filled with hope and vision.
#Prayer 3 – A prayer for those who are renting and want to own their own house of ownership.
We long for a home that will become a shelter for refreshment and peace. We hope for a dwelling that blesses our family, welcomes our friends and neighbors in need. We search for a building that gives us new space, that provides adventure and change. We trust that you’ll guide us and lead us to find the right place for this new chapter in our lives. In the glorious name of Jesus, we pray.
Quotes About Home And Family
- With you, I am at home.
- There’s no place like home.
- Home is where our story begins…
- Home is not a place…it’s a feeling.
- “Home is where one starts from.” –T.S. Eliot
- I take care of my home with great respect and love.
- I spend time each day simplifying my surroundings.
- Home is the starting place of love, hope, and dreams.
- What I love most about my home is who I share it with.
- May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends.
- There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.”-William J. Bennett
- Where we love is home- home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
- A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of hopes and dreams.
- Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.
- The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.
- Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.
- In this home… We do second chances. We do real. We do mistakes. We do I’m sorry. We do loud really well. We do hugs. We do together best of all.
- Bless out the house as we come and go. Bless our home as the children grow. Bless our families as they gather in. Bless our home with love and friends.
Blessings And Wishes For a New Home
- So you have stopped paying rent? Congrats! There is no place like home!
- Wishing that your new home brings you nothing but peace, happiness, and contentment.
- Congratulations on your new home! I hope it becomes a very special place where all your dreams grow.
- Your new home is not just a new roof over four walls. It marks the beginning of a new life and new memories.
- A house is made of bricks, a Home is made of love and dreams! May your new home be a place where friends gather!
- It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can be built home. Wishing you heavenly time in your new place.
- We’re really excited about you moving in! Wishing you all the best with your new home – hope it works out perfectly.
- May the windows and doors of your new home open up to good luck, prosperity, and fortune for your entire family. Congratulations.
- Your dream has come true! Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong and happiness never ends.
- So pleased to hear about your new home! I’m sure you’ll have so many wonderful times and make amazing memories. Congratulations.
Inspirational Quotes About Home
- “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.”- Jane Austen
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.”- William J. Bennett
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”― Napoleon Hill
- “If Home is where the heart is then may your Home be blessed. “- John McLeod
- “The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.”- Ellie Rodriguez
- “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.”- Robert Frost
- “Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.”– Les Brown
- “Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.”-Robert Montgomery
- “He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right.”- Maya Angelou
- “Where we love is home, the home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.”― Tony Robbins
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”– Mary Lou Retton
- “Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart’s tears can dry at their own pace.”- Vernon Baker
- Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up.
- “Magic happens when you don’t give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.” – JmStorm
- “Positive thinking is a powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results.”― Germany Kent
- “Try giving up all the thoughts that make you feel bad, or even just some of them, and see how doing that changes your life. You don’t need negative thoughts. All they have ever given you was a false self that suffers. They are all lies.”― Gina Lake
- “I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.”– Og Mandino
- “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
New Home Picture Quotes And Sayings
Positive New House Affirmations Photos
Greetings And Cards For New Homes
Funny New Home Quotes, Status and Pics
- I can’t wait to overstay my welcome! Congrats on the move.
- Good luck in convincing your neighbors that you’re normal!
- Congrats on the new home, let me know which room is mine.
- When can I come and visit? I can’t wait to check out your new toilet.
- Home is where your wife rules, a new home is.. still where your wife rules!
- It’s great you finally bought a house; a good job they don’t do proper background checks!
- Congratulations to you moving and congratulations to me for not having to help you move!
- I love your new home so much that I can see myself living there. I’m still waiting for my key?
- Well done on moving house.. please send me your Wi-Fi password in advance! Thanks.
- NO, I won’t help with the unpacking and YES I would like to come over for free food and drink.
- Your new home is lovely – which is a good job, as you won’t be able to afford to go out anymore!
- Congratulations! Now you can walk around naked.. but please remember to close the blinds – no one wants to see that!
- I hope you remember this moment in your new home forever. Because it will never be this clean or organized ever again.
- Congratulations on your new home. Sorry that when you needed help I was ill, away on holiday, my car broke down and the dog ate my keys.
- Your new home may have used up all your life savings, you might be in debt up to your eyeballs and never be able to go out again, but here’s a card – well done.
4 Tips to Manifest Your Dream Home Quickly
Journaling / Write Down
Take your diary and write down how exactly do you see your new home. Be specific and write the details of where you want your new house, how big it should be, and other details.
Believe in Your Dream
You need to have no doubts that you completely deserve the desired home. If you write something out of context and in your heart, you feel it’s unattainable, then you will not attract the new home. So believe that you can achieve your dreams and it is possible.
Once you have manifested your dream house, you have a clear goal and belief that you can get it. Now its time to work hard and spread positive energy to attain your dreams.
Read these affirmations, prayers, and quotes for a new home every day in the morning for the next 40 days and you will see how magical things happen! Visualize that you are in your new home and do positive self-talk.
Wishing you all the best for your new house. Amen!
Looking for some more positive affirmations;
- Inspirational Confidence Affirmations
- Positive Daily Reminders for the Day
- Beauty Affirmations and Quotes
- Daily Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
- Daily Positive Affirmations for Peace and Prosperity
- Best Words of Encouragement for Men
- Heart Touching Missing Home Quotes