120 Missing Home Quotes That You Will Relate To
Looking for heartfelt quotes about missing home? We have rounded up the best collection of missing home quotes, sayings, captions for Insta, status messages, (with images and pictures) that you will relate to when you’re away from home.
If you’re away from your home and badly missing it and your family members, then we’ve something for you to check out! No place in this world can replace a “Home”.
Also See: Missing Mom Quotes
Missing home especially while traveling or being away from home during Christmas can be very sad at times. Army men serving the country are homesick most of the time when they miss their families. #homesickquotes
No matter how much you enjoy traveling places, you still can’t find the peace that you have in your hometown.
Also See: Missing Friends Quotes
To help express these feelings, many people turn to quotes and poems that capture the essence of missing home. These quotes on I miss home and poems offer a sense of comfort, as they often reflect the feelings and experiences of others who have felt the same way.
Whether you are a student studying abroad or in a hostel, a soldier deployed overseas, or a traveler exploring the world, these missing home quotes and poems can provide a sense of comfort and help ease the feelings of homesickness.
Share these I miss home statuses when you are badly missing your home and family if you are about to be back home after vacation.
If you like these quotes do check out our collection of best small town quotes and homesick quotes.
Heart Touching Missing Home Quotes
- “I miss home so much.”
- “Nights were special in my home.”
- “I miss my home like crazy.”
- “Missing home is a state of mind.”
- “Missing home is what I always do.”
- “Sadness is….Missing Home.”
- “The only lord can help a homesick person.”
- “Home is where one starts from.” – T. S. Eliot
- “The Kitchen is the heart of the home.” – Unknown
- “Home is not a place… it’s a feeling.” – Unknown
- “Home is where our story begins.”
- “Where thou art, that is home.” – Emily Dickenson
- “There’s no place like home.” – L. Frank Baum
- “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” _ Jane Austin
- “Home is the nicest word there is.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Home is a place loved by both, a king and a peasant.”
- “Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home.”
- “There’s no place like home and I do miss my home.” – Malala
- “If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “There is no place more delightful than one’s own fireplace.” – Cicero
- “Home is a feeling of love and peace. I miss my home like crazy.”
- “Have nothing in your home that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
- “The home should be the treasure chest of living.” – Le Corbusier
- “A well-loved home will always be a bit of a beautiful mess.” – Unknown
- “Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave and grow old wanting to get back to.”
- “All I want to do right now is go to my home. I miss it so much.”
- “Your heart can never leave the home.”
- “It’s not the home I love but the life that is lived there.”
- “Home is where you can scratch where it itches.”
- “The home has endless love, laughter and laundry.”
- “A good home must be made, not bought.” – Joyce Maynard
- “Home is four walls that enclose the right person.” – Helen Rowland
- “Leaving home always means leaving with your feet, never with your heart.
- “We can’t really appreciate home until we leave it.”
- “It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.”
Sad Quotes About Missing Home
Missing home is a universal feeling that can be experienced by anyone who has been away from their place of origin for an extended period of time.
It is often accompanied by feelings of sadness, nostalgia, and longing for the familiar comforts and surroundings of home. Despite the joys and excitement of being in a new place, the sense of missing home can be a constant reminder of what is left behind.
Whether it is missing loved ones, the smell of home-cooked meals, or the comfort of a familiar bed, the feeling of missing home can be powerful and overwhelming.
- “Home is not where you live but where they understand you.”
- “Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home.” – Unknown
- “May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.”
- “Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved.”
- “Home is where you can scratch where it itches.”
- “Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends and family belong and laughter never ends.”
- “Home is the place where we are treated the best, but grumble the most.”
- Home is where you feel loved, appreciated, and safe. – Tracey Taylor
- “A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and warmth.”
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.” – William J. Bennett
- “Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering. – Charles Dickens
- “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” – Maya Angelou
- “One may make their house a palace of sham, or they can make it a home, a refuge.” – Mark Twain
- “Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere.” – Mr. K. Soni
- “. A room should never allow the eye to settle in one place. It should smile at you and create fantasy.”- Juan Montoya
- “A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.”
- “We share our dwellings, and afterward our dwellings shape us.” – Winston Churchill
- “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” – Irina Shayk
- “I’m missing home so much right now. I want my parents. I want my friends. I want my bed.”
- “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” – Edith Sitwell
- “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right.”-Maya Angelou
- “How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.” – Wilblockquoteam Faulkner
- “We share our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us.” – Winston Churchill
- “The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.” – Ellie Rodriguez
- “Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.” – Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller
- “It matters less to a person where they are born than where they can live.” – Unknown
- “Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, a dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.” – Robert Montgomery
- “The colours and design of a home should be a reflection of the people who live inside.” – Amy Wax
- “My home…It is my retreat and resting place from wars, I try to keep this corner as a haven against the tempest outside, as I do another corner in my soul.”– Michel de Montaigne
- “There’s nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- “A comfortable house is a great source of happiness. It ranks immediately after health and a good conscience.” – Sydney Smith
- “A house without books is like a room without windows.” – Unknown
- “Having somewhere to go is Home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.”
- “You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.”– Irish Blessing
- “There is a magic in that little world, home; it is a mystic circle that surrounds comforts and virtues never known beyond its hallowed limits.” – Robert Southey
- “I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.” – Maya Angelou
- “Home is where wi-fi connects automatically.”
- “For our home to be a refuge it needs to be a place where love, compassion, and patience prevail.” – Allan Lokos
- “Home is wherever you leave everything you love and never question that it will be there when you return.” – Leo Christopher
- “Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.” – John Ed Pearce
- “Home is the place, where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” ─ Robert Frost
- “We don’t call it homesick. We call it missing home. There’s not a sickness involved, it’s a state of mind.” ─ John Litten
Missing Home Badly Captions For Instagram
When away from home and you are feeling homesick, it’s one of the saddest feelings that one experiences. You feel helpless not to be at your house with your family when you miss it the most.
These sweet I Miss my home status messages, and captions will perfectly reflect your feelings when far away from home.
- I miss my home like crazy.
- We all share a special desperation for home.
- We know the worth of home right after leaving it.
- Of all other things in my home, I miss my bed.
- There is nothing like home that’s why we miss it.
- Keeping calm is just impossible when it comes to missing my home.
- Home is where the heart can rest.
- Home is where MUM is.
- There is no place more delightful than one’s own fireplace.
- If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard – Angela Wood
Sayings and Quotes about Missing Home
Missing Home Quote Wallpapers, Pictures
Looking for some more inspiration?
- Memorial Quotes for Mom
- Long Distance Quotes for Him
- Missing You Quotes and Sayings
- Sad Quotes About Love and Life
So, take a moment to reflect on your own experiences of missing home, and find comfort in the words of others who have felt the same way.
We hope these home quotes and sayings will make you nostalgic and give you a sense of warm feeling, just thinking about the place where you grew up or even the place you go to sleep every night.#missinghomequotes
Also, check out Sad Christmas Quotes and missing parents quotes to help you cope up with the grief.
If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below. Also feel free to share these amazing quotes on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter to show your family how much you are longing for your home.