A few inspiring words can change your day and boost your confidence. It can be challenging to stay positive and keep working hard until you reach your goals. Be it a student, a trainer, a worker, parent, entrepreneurs, we all need to be motivated to keep our spirits high and stay upbeat.
We have rounded up some of the best motivational and inspirational quotes, lines, phrases, and sayings (with images, wallpapers, and photos) that will encourage you to do better and keep moving on till you taste success.
Staying motivated can be challenging in our lives where everyone is dealing with stress and problems. But you have to find a way to overcome all the obstacles and still be focussed to achieve your aims at any cost.
There may be ups and downs in your journey but you have to conquer your hard times and turn it into victory because as rightly said; Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
Each day is an oppourtunity where your daily efforts, discipline, and persistence will take you a long way. You have control over one thing in this Universe, and that is your thoughts.
Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. You can decide what you are going to think in any situation and change the game.
It all starts with your thoughts and inspirational words have an heavy impact on your feelings, thoughts and the ultimate result.
Best Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
1. “What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow.”
2. “Have patience all things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
3. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
4. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
5. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
6. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.”
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
9. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
10. “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.”
11. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”
13. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. — George Addair
14. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
15. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
17. “Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.”
18. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.”
19. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
20. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
21. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
22. “Success is what happens after you have survived all of your disappointments.”
23. “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”
24. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” — Aristotle Onassis
25. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Best Inspirational Quotes for Life
“If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.”
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy
“Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” – William James
“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr
“You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”- Thomas Jefferson
“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. – Joel Osteen
Motivational Lines for Hard Work and Success
“Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
“Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”- Stephen King
“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. Les Brown
“Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
Tips for a Positive Mindset and Motivated
Is it one of those phases of your life when you feel depressed, sad or hopeless. You find everything meaningless and can see no hope for a better future? If yes, then let’s share some tips to stay in a positive frame of mind and be motivated.
1. Accept the Situation
It is very important to see the real situation and face it with courage. Once you accept the ground realities, then you only need to sort the solution. Otherwise, people take time accepting the problem and mess the issue. Once you face the adversities, you grow and learn about life.
2. Having a Positive Mindset
In any given situation in life always try to have a positive mindset. A positive attitude will help you to see the good in all situation and face to the progressive side. Try to gossip less and be with people or friends who encourage you to pursue your passion.
Being calm and meditating is something I recommend for everyone. Still, people who feel restless should practice this without fail. This will instill more clarity in your mind and will calm you. Once you start meditating, you will see how your life changes for the good. Your efficiency at work will increase and you will feel motivated to do more.
4. Daily Affirmations
Thoughts become things. Try to imagine and visualize what you want in life and practice the daily affirmations. Doing this every day will send your message to the universe and create such energies around you.
5. Listen to Some Uplifting Music
The vibes of a song are contagious. If you listen to a high beat song you are surely going to tap your feet and get a good mood. Listen to some great music which will energize you and get you going for the day. Music is one of the best therapy for a sad soul and a tired mind.
6. Watch Inspirational Movies
Watching inspirational movies is a great way to give yourself the required boost. I personally watch some of the classics where I feel really down in life. Try this trick and see how your hero can inspire you to do great things and never give up.
Looking for some more inspirational quotes and sayings?
I am Ananya a Graduate from Holmes College Sydney. I am a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspire them to pursue their dreams. I have been an active contributor to The Random Vibez from last 2 years. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.