Looking for Saturday motivation? We have compiled a list of the best Saturday quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to lift your spirits and elevate the soul on the weekend morning. #saturdaymotivation
Now who doesn’t like Saturdays? It’s the favorite day of most people who eagerly wait for the weekends. Saturday is like Santa Clause, it brings us the gift of happiness, joy, partying, and a smile on our faces.
After a hectic day at work or school, we all are tired. Saturday is the perfect day to recharge our drained energies and uplift our spirits.
From enjoying with friends and family at home or just taking the day off enjoying lazying around in your bed, you have countless options to pamper yourself on weekends.
Top 10 Saturday Quotes For An Amazing Weekend
- “Saturday is still the busiest shopping day of the week.” – Susan Orleans
- “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.” – Ludacris
- “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” – Ana Monnar
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
- “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J Forde
- “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” – Jean Grae
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
- “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” – Alan King
- “The word “Saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Happy Saturday Quotes
Saturday means happiness. It’s the perfect day to do everything you want.
From the blissful moment of not having to get up to the blaring noise of the alarm clock, to the freedom of lounging around in comfortable pajamas, Saturdays provide the perfect opportunity to indulge in relaxation and laziness.
Enjoy these happy Saturday quotes and share them with your colleagues and friends to spread good vibes.
- “Saturday brings happiness and excitement.” – Trisha.J
- “Saturday is the day to relax, unwind, and recharge.” – Trisha.J
- “On Saturdays, my vacay mode is on.” – Trisha.J
- “Saturday makes my week complete.” – Trisha.J
- “Saturday is not a day for me, it’s an emotion.” – Trisha.J
- “Saturday makes my day complete.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Happy Saturday! Do something today that makes you smile!” – Unknown
- “Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!” – Unknown
- “Happy Saturday! Every day is not good, but there is something good in every day.” – Unknown
- “If there’s no sun shining in the sky today, be your own sunshine. Happy Saturday!” – Unknown
- “With Saturday Night Live you’re looking for any hook, any way to stay on the show.” – David Spade
- “There were many reasons to regard Saturday as the second best day after Friday.” – R. Phillip Ritter
- “Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Llyod Wright
- “Happy Saturday! Today will be amazing. So wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.” – Unknown
- “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn vos Savant
Best Saturday Motivational Quotes
For dreamers and hustlers, no day is an off day! They work or work out even on weekends to get going to their goals.
Though it may feel tiresome to hit the gym or go to work on Saturdays, these motivational Saturday quotes and captions will help you keep motivated.
- “I like to slay on Saturdays.”― Unknown
- “The grind includes Saturday and Sunday.”― Unknown
- “Don’t let the weekend become your weak end.”― Unknown
- “Never give up because great things take time.”― Unknown
- “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.”― Unknown
- “Saturdays don’t stop me from chasing my dreams.”― Trisha.J
- “Saturday vibes: Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”- Jim Rohn
- “Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.”
- “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.”― Oprah Winfrey
- “Happy Saturday! Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream. Just be happy. Live every moment.”
Saturday Inspirational Quotes
- “Saturday is all about good vibes.”
- “Dear Saturday, you are my favorite.”
- “Saturday is a good day to have a good day.”
- “It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.”
- “Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.”
- “Saturday shines when we let our positive attitude shine through.”
- “Saturday is a time to enjoy the small blessings of life. (when you stop and think about it, you have many blessings!)” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Sometimes you want to have a very productive Saturday to feel that you are in control of your life, which of course you are not.” – Tina Fey
- “Happy Saturday! Live each moment completely and the future will take care of itself. Fully enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment.” – Unknown
- “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
- “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” – Tecumseh
Saturday Morning Quotes
- Good morning! Have a beautiful Saturday!
- Have an awesome Saturday and a fabulous weekend.
- “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.” – Ehud Olmert
- “Saturday morning came, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.” – Mark Twain
- “Open your nose and perceive the smell of possibilities this Saturday morning. Have a blessed Saturday.” – Unknown
- “I wake up this Saturday morning filled with strength. I think I am ready for the day. Happy weekend.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is more fulfilling than a Saturday morning started with an open heart. A grateful heart unlocks the blessings of the day.” – Unknown
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Make this Saturday morning a wonderful one. Happy Saturday.” – Unknown
- “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” – Dan Pearce
- “There is nothing to worry about on this perfect Saturday morning. Be happy with the blessing of being alive today. Good morning.” – Unknown
- “Welcome to another Saturday morning. Create an idea that will make you so excited that you will be jumping out of bed for the rest of the week.” – Unknown
- “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” – Lynn Johnston
- “Start today by opening the two beautiful gifts from nature; your eyes. Let them see the blessings and fortunes of Saturday. Have a blessed Saturday.” – Unknown
- “This Saturday morning blessing is sent with love with a prayer to God above that your morning will be filled with cheer because you are special to us my dear.” – Unknown
- “Saturday morning, a new day to be and do. We bless you and pray that nothing makes you blue. Let this morning be a time that allows for much-deserved downtime.” – Unknown
- “My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That’s why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or, a person encouraged.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Waking up early on Saturday gives me an edge in finishing my work with a very relaxed state of mind.” – Oprah Winfrey
Best Quotes On Saturday
- “Sleeping in on a Saturday always feels like a little bit of heaven.” – Carla Kringer
- “Saturday is the thing that gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” – Anthony T. Hinks
- “Saturdays are an escape from school, work, and ‘have to’ tasks.” – Michael Crews
- “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” – Anthony Burgess
- “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “If they want to learn how to live life right; they ought to study me on Saturday night.” – Maya Angelou
- “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
- “If you had to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” – Nicole Ari Parker
- “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
- “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” – C. S. Lewis
- “I think Saturday may be Latin for “”stay in pajamas til noon then eventually motivate yourself to shower and get ready for bed that night.” – Bart Millard
- “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” – Nora Roberts
Saturday Quotes To Lift Your Spirits
Saturdays come with blessed Saturday mornings and amazing Saturday nights. What better way to start your day than by sleeping till late noon and finishing it partying with friends?
- “It was four o’clock of a stickily wet Saturday.” – Margaret Widdemer
- “Saturday night’s alright for fighting. Get a little action in.” – Elton John
- “It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday the regular crowd shuffles in.” – Billy Joel
- “If you can’t be bothered to work on Saturday, don’t bother to come in on Sunday.” – Jay Chiat
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter
- “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.” – John Wayne
- “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” – Edward McKendree Bounds
- “In God’s good time, which does not always fall on Saturday when the world looks for wages.” – Robert Browning
- “Nebraskans know the true meaning of life… work, spending time with loved ones, and Saturdays in the fall.” – Jason Peter
- “We’re human. Enjoy yourself. You work hard every day; you deserve to turn up on the weekends with your friends.” – Logic
- “Entrepreneurs don’t have weekends or birthdays or holidays. Every day is my weekend, my birthday, my holiday. OR, every day is my work day. Mostly it’s a choice.” – Richie Norton
- “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.” – Christina Baldwin
Funny Saturday Quotes
It’s Saturday! Yay! Finally, after the long week of work, you got to the weekend. Time to relax, unwind and enjoy with friends and family.
For more weekend quotes and fun keep reading! Share these quotes, and images on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Tumblr with friends and spread smiles!
- Dear Saturday:” I love you” big time.
- “Saturday, please stay.”
- “On Saturday we wear Pajamas.”
- “Ahhh…Saturday! Movement is optional.”
- “Saturday is for Shopping. (online and in bed)”
- I love Saturday mornings!!
- On Saturdays, I’m like 104% tired!!!!
- “Saturday: Big Shirts, Messy Hair, Music, Coffee.”
- “I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.”
- “It’s Saturday. Seriously I don’t want drama today, okay?”
- “It’s Saturday! Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.”
- “My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.”
- “Is it me or does coffee tastes better on Saturday mornings?”
- Saturday is adventure day.
- “It’s Saturday…I’ll ‘Seize the Day’ if and when I feel like getting around to it.”
- “Saturday Night: I’m off to club bed featuring DJ Pillow and MC Blanky.”
- “Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.”
- “It’s Saturday night…time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.”
- “Quick someone hit the slow motion button….we need to extend Saturday for as long as possible! Hurry!”
- “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.”- Susan Orlean
Positive Saturday Quotes
Saturday is a holiday for schools and offices and is the time when everyone’s home. It’s the perfect time to spend time with kids and family.
Whether you love binging, watching a movie with pizza with your family or enjoy a beer with friends, Saturday is the time for being content.
- “It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.” – Anonymous
- “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
- “People still act differently on a Saturday night for no reason other than it’s Saturday night.” – Susan Orleans
- “But I’m looking for a way to get myself to Saturday. Looking for a way to get myself to Saturday.” – Michael Franti
- “There are just two kinds of girls. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.” – Edna Ferber
- “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
- “I’m mostly pretty quiet on the weekends. I either read or visit friends or go hiking or something like that.” – Troian Bellisario
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week and your work.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.” – Donna Shalala
- “Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club.” – Hunter S. Thompson
- “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” – Barack Obama
- “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” – Wataru Watari
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
Saturday Night Quotes
- “Live every day as if it were Saturday night.” – Al McGuire
- “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “You say today is Saturday? G’bye, I’m going out to play!” – Shel Silverstein
- “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Dance in the kitchen ’til the mornin’ light. Louisiana Saturday night.” – Mel McDaniel
- “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” – Mike Birbiglia
- “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” – Kathy Griffin
- “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
- “There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.” – Donald Cerrone
- “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” – Amanda Bynes
- “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.” – Susan Orleans
- “One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of wine and a crochet book.” – Jessica Pare
- “It was Saturday night and I was feelin kinda funny, Gold around my neck, pockets full of money.” – Schoolly D
- “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” – C.J. Carlyon
- “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse.’” – Vera Farmiga
Saturday Quotes For Instagram
- Saturdays are for chillin’.
- Saturday is for rejuvenation.
- Saturday is the best day of the week.
- The best Saturday is a day with no plans.
- Saturday is like a get-out-of-jail-free card.
- Saturday is a reward for all of your hard work.
- TGIS – Thank God It’s Saturday!
- “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” – Avijeet Das
- “Sunday comes after Saturday? Weird.” – Justin Bieber
- Saturday is when I exchange my work clothes for play clothes.
- It’s Saturday, let’s do plenty of nothing that makes us happy ?.
- I jumped awake in a panic only to happily realize it was Saturday.
- Saturday is the only day I am ok with people making plans without me.
- Saturday is a day to sleep until you’re hungry and eat until you’re sleepy.
- “Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling.” – Anonymous
- “If you want a neat wife, choose her on a Saturday.” – Benjamin Franklin
MORE INSPIRATIONAL WEEK DAY QUOTES?
Keep reading for some Instagram inspiration and show Saturday who’s boss with your best-captioned selfies to cheer you up!
So how do you spend your Saturdays? Partying or relaxing in your bed? Share with us in the comment section below.
These captions are a mix of funny, positive, inspirational, sassy, lazy, powerful, and fun start to the weekend.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and WhatsApp every morning and motivate them in their tough times.